Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Recycle Bin (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=72)
-   -   Why scorpio guild wars are so boring (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=563555)

ViolaAsh 10-13-2008 09:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by wisper (Post 9287302)
i wish could play rumble fighter :(
its restricted to USA and Canada only :mad:

I wish i can have a PS3. I wanna play Metal Gear 4.

xAcidBurNx 10-13-2008 09:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by wisper (Post 9287302)
i wish could play rumble fighter :(
its restricted to USA and Canada only :mad:

hahaha good thing i can play it xD

xAcidBurNx 10-13-2008 11:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by ViolaAsh (Post 9288155)
I wish i can have a PS3. I wanna play Metal Gear 4.

play rumble fighters! ogplanet :D

Sand 10-15-2008 10:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by secret_code (Post 9283668)
go study :D

i'm studying alot this year cuz i'm bored from this game:mad: i should be bored all the year to study :p

Sand 10-15-2008 10:52

The alliance shouldn't be split :(
We should still bored till we find the fair opponents that we can fight:rolleyes:


I QUIT TILL THAT HAPPEN :)

A.J. 10-15-2008 18:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by ViolaAsh (Post 9288155)
I wish i can have a PS3. I wanna play Metal Gear 4.

PS3 SUX! I have the PS3 Wii and X Box 360, i never ever play them the only good thing is on the PS3 u can play blue rays which is tight

GreenSmiley 10-16-2008 03:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sand (Post 9301335)
The alliance shouldn't be split :(
We should still bored till we find the fair opponents that we can fight:rolleyes:


I QUIT TILL THAT HAPPEN :)

u got 133 pretty fast...im jealous :rolleyes:

Sand 10-16-2008 19:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenSmiley (Post 9305325)
u got 133 pretty fast...im jealous :rolleyes:

hehehehehe
actually i didn't get 133 so fast cuz i got it by making the quests on my own and mentor rewards:p it's a matter of time. :(
All top lvl players are going up and i'll still 133 for a long period cuz i'll take a breake to improve my gears:(:(


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 19:19.