Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

Staciedoll 11-07-2007 18:33

245 :[

LiLAnGeL698607 11-07-2007 18:44

:mad: this is gettin retarded I STILL can not rep ne1

yexie 11-07-2007 18:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6693515)
:mad: this is gettin retarded I STILL can not rep ne1

hmmm... you sure you didn't rep anybody yesterday? cuz i can rep again now.

LiLAnGeL698607 11-07-2007 18:51

Yesh im sure...everytime i tried said u have spread to much rep......Blah Blah Blah

Lómion 11-07-2007 19:11

gonna pep all i can here
*edit
u have given out too much rep in the last 24hours
:(

yexie 11-07-2007 19:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6693525)
Yesh im sure...everytime i tried said u have spread to much rep......Blah Blah Blah

:(

i just wasted all my rep again. :D

repped or returned rep to:

Unprofessional
HaZarDouS
Valkyrie
kingjr1992
Anka
Taavi
TitusDotel
Staciedoll
0 cooL
Balador




LiLAnGeL698607 11-07-2007 19:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by yexie (Post 6693592)
:(

i just wasted all my rep again. :D

repped or returned rep to:

Unprofessional
HaZarDouS
Valkyrie
kingjr1992
Anka
Taavi
TitusDotel
Staciedoll
0 cooL
Balador



Lucky u :(

yexie 11-07-2007 19:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6693599)
Lucky u :(

sowwy :(
maybe you should just go to sleep, must be late where you are... and then in the morning when u wake up you can rep eeeveeeeeerybooooooody :D

Borny 11-07-2007 19:19

this is retarded...I pep one person (yexie) and it says I need to wait another 24 hours =.=

hi all !

(lil angel, I had to spread it said lol ;X)

LiLAnGeL698607 11-07-2007 19:20

Yesh i owe u BUT for watever reason da game as decided that i cant rep ne1 nemore :mad:

kingjr1992 11-07-2007 19:22

4505

yexie 11-07-2007 19:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Borny (Post 6693609)
this is retarded...I pep one person (yexie) and it says I need to wait another 24 hours =.=

hi all !

(lil angel, I had to spread it said lol ;X)

i'm special like that... :cool:

kingjr1992 11-07-2007 19:35

Owe Me:

I owe:
QwErTyUiOp1204
KittyKat
AftershocK
Anka

Visit: http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=420808
*REP Me With Your Name & A PM.
**If I Have Not Rep You Back, PM Me With Your Name.
***Members That Gives Me Blank Boxes Won't Get Rep By Me.

Borny 11-07-2007 19:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingjr1992 (Post 6693672)
**If I Have Not Rep You Back, PM Me With Your Name.

you haven't rep'd me back... :o

yexie 11-07-2007 20:03

*pokes thread*

LiLAnGeL698607 11-07-2007 20:05

*Kicks da forum*

Still wont let me rep

yexie 11-07-2007 20:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6693772)
*Kicks da forum*

Still wont let me rep

what time is it for you?

LiLAnGeL698607 11-07-2007 20:11

5 am :p

yexie 11-07-2007 20:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6693804)
5 am :p

:eek: GO SLEEP!!

LiLAnGeL698607 11-07-2007 20:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by yexie (Post 6693819)
:eek: GO SLEEP!!


:eek: Im an alien I dont sleep :D


*edit* i will when muh guy goes to bed

Mystic85 11-07-2007 21:23

850 rep

rep me and I will rep you back as soon as possible

LiLAnGeL698607 11-07-2007 21:26

:mad: i reped to ppl and now i cant rep again after 2 days all i can rep is 2 ppl wth is about :mad:

Proficey 11-07-2007 21:30

Mornin' everyone. ^^

LiLAnGeL698607 11-07-2007 21:31

Heh Im just goin to bed :p

or in da process of goin to bed

HellazN 11-07-2007 21:53

Good morning/night. D:

HaZarDouS 11-07-2007 22:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by HellazN (Post 6694125)
Good morning/night. D:

morning here... kindoff, 1pm :p i just woke up about 20 mins ago.

HellazN 11-07-2007 22:08

Haha. Good afternoon D:
It's 7 AM here. I went to bed at 3 AM.
Woke up like half hour ago because someone blasted the heater on and it was so damn hot. -_-

Anyway. Pep for joo.

edit; Damnit I've given too much rep? I only repped 2 people today, the hell.
I give you pep in 24 hours then. xD

HaZarDouS 11-07-2007 22:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by HellazN (Post 6694199)
Haha. Good afternoon D:
It's 7 AM here. I went to bed at 3 AM.
Woke up like half hour ago because someone blasted the heater on and it was so damn hot. -_-

Anyway. Pep for joo.

edit; Damnit I've given too much rep? I only repped 2 people today, the hell.
I give you pep in 24 hours then. xD

lol, i gave you rep anywayyy and you must be nackerd, 4 hours sleep >.<

jin.cn 11-07-2007 22:11

spammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

C-dot 11-07-2007 22:13

Just pep'ed as many people as I could =]

HaZarDouS 11-07-2007 22:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by jin.cn (Post 6694224)
spammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i nepped you to keep the red bars going :)

HaZarDouS 11-07-2007 22:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by C-dot (Post 6694241)
Just pep'ed as many people as I could =]

i need to spread.

devilishlykatt 11-07-2007 22:30

Mornin' ^_^

I'm running on 4 hours of sleep too...fun times =x

HaZarDouS 11-07-2007 22:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilishlykatt (Post 6694363)
Mornin' ^_^

I'm running on 4 hours of sleep too...fun times =x

not fun times lol, im a heavy sleeper, if i havnt had atleast 7-8 hours sleep i will sleep through the alarm :p

JennYp 11-07-2007 22:32

goodmorning everyone OMG its to early or it was just a late night :o

HellazN 11-07-2007 22:34

Yeap yeap, I might get my ass back into bed after I eat.
Damn I'm a lazy pig. D:

HaZarDouS 11-07-2007 22:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by HellazN (Post 6694378)
Yeap yeap, I might get my ass back into bed after I eat.
Damn I'm a lazy pig. D:

lmao im like that sometimes, ill force myself out of bed have my breakfast then go back to bed!! :D

JennYp 11-07-2007 22:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by HellazN (Post 6694378)
Yeap yeap, I might get my ass back into bed after I eat.
Damn I'm a lazy pig. D:

i wish i could go back to bed i need snuggles from my snuggle bunny :(

devilishlykatt 11-07-2007 22:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6694372)
not fun times lol, im a heavy sleeper, if i havnt had atleast 7-8 hours sleep i will sleep through the alarm :p

Heh..I would have slept through it if my boyfriend hadn't woken me up!

JennYp 11-07-2007 22:37

4 hours of sleep :rolleyes: i love it


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:31.