Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

LiLAnGeL698607 11-07-2007 07:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by yexie (Post 6688630)
and that has to do with what?? did you read my post at all? you claimed a drug addict doesn't see his addiction as fun, and i said it's very well possible that they do... has nothing to do with weed and the THC it contains or even the forums actually >.<


Hey Joo :)

XLegendX 11-07-2007 07:19

repped everyone back, except Izlude cause i cant find a post from u.. :P if i do ill rep u.. , rep me ill rep back ppl! :P

*ItamousE* 11-07-2007 07:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by TitusDotel (Post 6688606)
A point that all those "addicted" to the forums, knows quite well. Unlike THC, which does not have any addictive qualities in it, chemically speaking. Many become physically dependant on the feeling of being sucked into the couch with a bag of doritos, though.

Never to be heard from again, unless your their dealer.


LOL

Edit: I would also venture to say the forums are likely more toxic than THC.

i personally could give a **** less about the forums
it's mear entertainment for me while i'm at the office.

when i get home, i have better things to do.

yexie 11-07-2007 07:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrAzY (Post 6688677)
hmm yeah that is definately possible hun because because i'm good at keep track of reps ask val lmao i never miss one or ones i have given out..But after last nights screw up my last 5 under cp were screwed up and not displayin correctly for me to update my list.

I will definately return tonight then when it allows i have added you to return list <3 ;) tyvm

gosh now i feel like i begged :o
but yea... i bet sometimes you get pepped more than 5 times over night too... i know it happened to me.... ONCE :o

i have a rep.txt as well to keep track of things... only thing that's making it hard sometimes is peope not posting enough here... i think most of us probably do :p


Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6688679)
Hey Joo :)

hiiiiiiiii <3 we almost got 20k posts in this thread :eek:

Unprofessional 11-07-2007 07:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by *ItamousE* (Post 6688603)
WOW!!!
i've never read so much UTTER BULL **** in my life!!
well, it's been a while that is....but wow

joo need to pull your head out of your ass and realize you're a nobody in this world let alone this forums. who are you to say that people can or can not be here? after all, this is a PUBLIC forum. who gives a flying **** if someone doesn't play conquer, or logs in once-in-a-while to say hello to old friends, and go on PK frenzies??

that's pretty ****ty of you to pass judgement and compairing druggies in relations with people goofing around in spair time on the forums of a game they play, or choose not to play. i lol'd at that simularity, because there is none. i'm at the office when i'm on the forums, mearly poking and joking around. like i said, who do you think you are to pass judgment and grand access to others if they're ALLOWED to be here. althought, no one has to justify their meaning as to why there here in the first place, cause if they didn't they wouldn't be here.

LOL, no offense but someone is wearing there ovaries on the outside. J00 need to calm down. I plead the 1st, besides no one was forcing u to do anything, lol.

LiLAnGeL698607 11-07-2007 07:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by yexie (Post 6688765)
gosh now i feel like i begged :o
but yea... i bet sometimes you get pepped more than 5 times over night too... i know it happened to me.... ONCE :o

i have a rep.txt as well to keep track of things... only thing that's making it hard sometimes is peope not posting enough here... i think most of us probably do :p


hiiiiiiiii <3 we almost got 20k posts in this thread :eek:


Highfive Go us :D <3

Unprofessional 11-07-2007 07:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by yexie (Post 6688630)
and that has to do with what?? did you read my post at all? you claimed a drug addict doesn't see his addiction as fun, and i said it's very well possible that they do... has nothing to do with weed and the THC it contains or even the forums actually >.<

Instead of then dragging it on not mentioning weed in the first place would have been kosher

LiLAnGeL698607 11-07-2007 07:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unprofessional (Post 6688785)
LOL, no offense but someone is wearing there ovaries on the outside. J00 need to calm down. I plead the 1st, besides no one was forcing u to do anything, lol.


:mad: i take offensie to that Why is when ne1 get mad sum1 always make sum sorta of comment like that

yexie 11-07-2007 07:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unprofessional (Post 6688811)
Instead of then dragging it on not mentioning weed in the first place would have been kosher

what? i didn't mention weed... YOU DID! you didn't read my post did you? i'll show you again...

http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showpos...ostcount=19950

i don't see the word weed in there... only thing close to it is actually "need"...


EDIT: though, now i actually understand why you started talking about weed and THC.

.†Brandøn†. 11-07-2007 07:30

el oh el!

kingjr1992 11-07-2007 07:31

4381

HaZarDouS 11-07-2007 07:31

unpro ftw, leave him alone!! its like a 10 on 1 battle here >.>

Valkyrie 11-07-2007 07:33

Quote:

Think about someone being forced into retirement but then coming back to work the next day. They have no business there anymore.
Why are you associating real-life retirement with this game?You can however quit and play again anytime you want.



Quote:

Thats your opinion, never said that myself.
It is not my opinion that I decided to pull out of the thin air. I have seen such popular responses from such people for the past two years.



Quote:

"addicted" as in a drug. How can you say addicted and fun in the same sentence. Does someone who is addicted to crack and injects himself with it on a daily basis consider that fun? It's something the mind and body has built a craving for.

Like any habit, bad or not, If you quit and have nothing more to do with it then walk away.

So by your standards, someone who quits the game must refrain from posting the forum, even if it contains a slight hint of friendship or a forum game?It is commonsense not to post in a suggestions forums because you are not going to be contributing anything, or interfere in other player's happenings when you have apparantely no idea about, so we can use the term "retirement from the game." However, from your post, you are implying that we "should cut the wire completely," thus not having to do with ANYTHING that is even least connected to Conquer. A very good example is this thread itself.

Unprofessional 11-07-2007 07:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6688838)
:mad: i take offensie to that Why is when ne1 get mad sum1 always make sum sorta of comment like that

pms?

.†Brandøn†. 11-07-2007 07:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valkyrie (Post 6688959)
Why are you associating real-life retirement with this game?You can however quit and play again anytime you want.





It is not my opinion that I decided to pull out of the thin air. I have seen such popular responses from such people for the past two years.






So by your standards, someone who quits the game must refrain from posting the forum, even if it contains a slight hint of friendship or a forum game?It is commonsense not to post in a suggestions forums because you are not going to be contributing anything, or interfere in other player's happenings when you have apparantely no idea about, so we can use the term "retirement from the game." However, from your post, you are implying that we "should cut the wire completely," thus not having to do with ANYTHING that is even least connected to Conquer. A very good example is this thread itself.

GOOD I DONT WANT IN UR <3 LIST !

yexie 11-07-2007 07:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6688915)
unpro ftw, leave him alone!! its like a 10 on 1 battle here >.>

*jumps on your back starts shaking your head*

now its 10 on 2 :cool:

i dun even know why i just typed that... and only reason i went on with it, is because he made a post in answer to mine that absolutely made no sense... but now i understand why he did it, he saw something that wasn't there... :p


EDIT: he is getting all the girls to hate him!! halp him!!

HaZarDouS 11-07-2007 07:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by yexie (Post 6689008)
*jumps on your back starts shaking your head*

now its 10 on 2 :cool:

i dun even know why i just typed that... and only reason i went on with it, is because he made a post in answer to mine that absolutely made no sense... but now i understand why he did it, he saw something that wasn't there... :p

i know why you typed it... all you ever want is to jump on my back, its ok..

and btw 10 on 2 doesnt make it any better, i got an idea lets get 8 people to join unpro and then ill let you do the :cool: emote :D

Valkyrie 11-07-2007 07:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by .†Brandøn†. (Post 6688979)
GOOD I DONT WANT IN UR <3 LIST !

huh?

.†Brandøn†. 11-07-2007 07:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valkyrie (Post 6689046)
huh?

you see in the blue part in ur sig it says <3 with ppls names i want to be in there :(

Unprofessional 11-07-2007 07:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by yexie (Post 6688876)
what? i didn't mention weed... YOU DID! you didn't read my post did you? i'll show you again...

http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showpos...ostcount=19950

i don't see the word weed in there... only thing close to it is actually "need"...


EDIT: though, now i actually understand why you started talking about weed and THC.

HAHA i checked back to make sure you didnt edit it. But it looks like im the one smoking too much weed, lol.

yexie 11-07-2007 07:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6689042)
i know why you typed it... all you ever want is to jump on my back, its ok..

and btw 10 on 2 doesnt make it any better, i got an idea lets get 8 people to join unpro and then ill let you do the :cool: emote :D

yes, because remember, you're my hero... forever!

i don't even think its 10 its more like 5 and all of them are girls... he should be happy ;)

Valkyrie 11-07-2007 07:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by .†Brandøn†. (Post 6689063)
you see in the blue part in ur sig it says <3 with ppls names i want to be in there :(

lol xD

.†Brandøn†. 11-07-2007 07:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valkyrie (Post 6689100)
lol xD

"lol"? THIS IS NO LOL SITUATION THIS IS SERIOUS :mad: i want in sig

HaZarDouS 11-07-2007 07:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by yexie (Post 6689098)
yes, because remember, you're my hero... forever!

i don't even think its 10 its more like 5 and all of them are girls... he should be happy ;)

lol i forgot about that hero thing <3

anddd 5 girls b-itching at you cannot be a good thing. :p

yexie 11-07-2007 07:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unprofessional (Post 6689065)
HAHA i checked back to make sure you didnt edit it. But it looks like im the one smoking too much weed, lol.

possible :p
i don't do none of that anymore. though i did have my fun times.

Unprofessional 11-07-2007 07:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by yexie (Post 6689098)
yes, because remember, you're my hero... forever!

i don't even think its 10 its more like 5 and all of them are girls... he should be happy ;)

WOOT A 6 SOME. Never had that before :P

Valkyrie 11-07-2007 07:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by .†Brandøn†. (Post 6689133)
"lol"? THIS IS NO LOL SITUATION THIS IS SERIOUS :mad: i want in sig

Done =)

Unprofessional 11-07-2007 07:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaelyn (Post 6689166)
i like boobies!


rep me xD

You too!!!!!! :eek:

yexie 11-07-2007 07:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by .†Brandøn†. (Post 6689133)
"lol"? THIS IS NO LOL SITUATION THIS IS SERIOUS :mad: i want in sig

dang you got on there easy... I WANT!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6689145)
lol i forgot about that hero thing <3

anddd 5 girls b-itching at you cannot be a good thing. :p

ummm... just think of the making up sex that could come out of it!! :eek:

Valkyrie 11-07-2007 07:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6689042)
i know why you typed it... all you ever want is to jump on my back, its ok..

and btw 10 on 2 doesnt make it any better, i got an idea lets get 8 people to join unpro and then ill let you do the :cool: emote :D

I wanna jump on your back too o.o

.†Brandøn†. 11-07-2007 07:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valkyrie (Post 6689163)
Done =)

Tyvm :D now i g2g get some food lata ppls!

yexie 11-07-2007 07:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valkyrie (Post 6689194)
I wanna jump on your back too o.o

too crowded there. sorry :p


EDIT: yay!! i made the 20000s post!!
EDIT2: and hazardous ruined it by deleting posts :mad:


Valkyrie 11-07-2007 07:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by yexie (Post 6689215)
too crowded there. sorry :p

:mad:

Unprofessional 11-07-2007 07:46

ehdddddddfadffdadfsdasfsadfsadffads, damn missed post 20k

HaZarDouS 11-07-2007 07:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by yexie (Post 6689183)
[color="DarkSlateGray"]
ummm... just think of the making up sex that could come out of it!! :eek:

.....*thinks*..... no i have no reply to this. you win :D

yexie 11-07-2007 07:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valkyrie (Post 6689232)
:mad:

*jumps off hazardous' back*

FINE....

HaZarDouS 11-07-2007 07:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valkyrie (Post 6689194)
I wanna jump on your back too o.o

theres only so much my back can take >.<

yexie 11-07-2007 07:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unprofessional (Post 6689245)
ehdddddddfadffdadfsdasfsadfsadffads, damn missed post 20k

:cool::cool:

HaZarDouS 11-07-2007 07:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by yexie (Post 6689278)
:cool::cool:

.... i have an idea to make me have the 20,000th post. wait a few minute ;)

yexie 11-07-2007 07:50

teh replist... some i owe, some i just wanna rep :p
if you should be on here but aren't, pls pm me. there was a few that i couldn't find.




All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:57.