Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

Chestergod 09-14-2007 23:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by mercenary (Post 6295150)
24 hour rule >.>

lol,just a note to those who hasn't repped.:cool:

~*IXLegacyXI*~ 09-15-2007 00:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuGaRsoFLY (Post 6294809)
i did? HAHAHAHA

No, :) I was just kidding. <3

1082~

HTAPAWASOv2.0 09-15-2007 00:36

Woo, just got another bar ^^

Not enough people pep me back :P

WoodfordO 09-15-2007 00:43

I nearly have my new bar, am all up to date on my pep back list too :p

Denum 09-15-2007 00:50

rep me, i rep you back, just leave your name :)

Attila_123 09-15-2007 01:16

Repped:

Denum
WoodfordO
HTAPAWASO
Legacy
Edit: Chestergod

I have 541 points.

mercenary 09-15-2007 01:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Attila_123 (Post 6295420)
Repped:

Denum
WoodfordO
HTAPAWASO
Legacy
Edit: Chestergod

I have 541 points.

wtf you left me out:(

up to date on all returns except for one because of spread...so rep me so i can spread my rep to rep him then we'll all be rep'd:D
606

tipierre 09-15-2007 01:39

I have 92X pts :). And 24h rules I still cant pep.:(

ppl I need to pep back : Mettear / Roidbish/ Tasmin/ 2 unknows !

Attila_123 09-15-2007 02:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by mercenary (Post 6295469)
wtf you left me out:(

up to date on all returns except for one because of spread...so rep me so i can spread my rep to rep him then we'll all be rep'd:D
606

It says I need to spread more before giving to you.

Shara|o.0 09-15-2007 02:54

i can pep again, pep me and i will pep you back.

~*IXLegacyXI*~ 09-15-2007 03:06

I got nep'd for 3 points. :(

Save me!

LiL-Player 09-15-2007 03:06

=/ i still cant pep u guys lols still got like 3 hours before i can rep :(

HaNdSoMe 09-15-2007 03:08

I got 119 reputation points =D

mercenary 09-15-2007 03:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Attila_123 (Post 6295692)
It says I need to spread more before giving to you.

fine be that way jerk! :p
Quote:

Originally Posted by HaNdSoMe (Post 6295771)
I got 119 reputation points =D

24 hour rule then ill return:cool:


609

GFoSho 09-15-2007 03:24

ahhh finished giving peps to ppl i owe
and gave some new peps to other ppl >:]

Shara|o.0 09-15-2007 04:19

89 points now.

peped everyone back who peped me.

missyspark 09-15-2007 04:21

i got a ass hole. who keeps giving me bad rep >.> "AnonymouseYEAH" -.-

Shara|o.0 09-15-2007 04:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by missyspark (Post 6296066)
i got a ass hole. who keeps giving me bad rep >.> "AnonymouseYEAH" -.-

i tried peping you back, but the **** 24 hour rule is back to anoy me =(.
ill pep you tomorrow when i can pep again.

GFoSho 09-15-2007 04:28

I owe pep to missyspark
Ty ^_^

Oblivinator 09-15-2007 04:53

Kay so like... I got a bunch of repping I can do but nobody to rep ;o. 416 points atm and hoooooray! I don't owe anyone pep ^_^. +18 to all who pep me ;o.

Shara|o.0 09-15-2007 04:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oblivinator (Post 6296142)
Kay so like... I got a bunch of repping I can do but nobody to rep ;o. 416 points atm and hoooooray! I don't owe anyone pep ^_^. +18 to all who pep me ;o.

id pep you but i can because of the 24 hour rule =(.

Oblivinator 09-15-2007 05:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shara|o.0 (Post 6296154)
id pep you but i can because of the 24 hour rule =(.

Aww =[. I'll pep you anyways and you can pep me back later :p. Enjoy the +18 points!

HTAPAWASOv2.0 09-15-2007 05:10

I got some spare peps...

-hint hint-

Oblivinator 09-15-2007 05:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by HTAPAWASOv2.0 (Post 6296202)
I got some spare peps...

-hint hint-

Gota spread the love before I can pep you =o.

MeteorTear 09-15-2007 05:33

I rep people soooo randomly lol I never know who I can and who I can't rep again,
It's so annoying because there are posts who deserve a rep and I can't rep them because I have already rep-ed the poster :(

Shara|o.0 09-15-2007 05:47

missyspark and oblivinator still need to get peped by me.

and i got my 2nd bar xD.

GFoSho 09-15-2007 05:51

160+ points here ^_^

Darkster 09-15-2007 05:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeteorTear (Post 6296284)
I rep people soooo randomly lol I never know who I can and who I can't rep again,
It's so annoying because there are posts who deserve a rep and I can't rep them because I have already rep-ed the poster :(

Same I can't rep tipiere cause I have to spread lol like sexual deceases. x.X

Oblivinator 09-15-2007 05:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeteorTear (Post 6296284)
I rep people soooo randomly lol I never know who I can and who I can't rep again,
It's so annoying because there are posts who deserve a rep and I can't rep them because I have already rep-ed the poster :(

Pepped youse back!

And damn random people who just pep for the hell of it!

How much rep do you have? 09-15-2007 06:44 AM .

-DD- 09-15-2007 05:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oblivinator (Post 6296353)
Pepped youse back!

And damn random people who just pep for the hell of it!

How much rep do you have? 09-15-2007 06:44 AM .

That was me. Cba to leave a comment, I just wanna pep/nep someone. :(

Chestergod 09-15-2007 06:06

89 rep .

pep me for peps back ^^

MeteorTear 09-15-2007 06:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oblivinator (Post 6296353)
And damn random people who just pep for the hell of it!

How much rep do you have? 09-15-2007 06:44 AM .

lol not everyone peps to be pep-ed back :p

Shara|o.0 09-15-2007 06:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shara|o.0 (Post 6296328)
missyspark, oblivinator and -DD- still need to get peped by me.

...........

Oblivinator 09-15-2007 06:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeteorTear (Post 6296389)
lol not everyone peps to be pep-ed back :p

Yeah but I like giving out pep even if they just give me +1 pep! Cause in turn they get +18 points of goodness. Or in some other's cases, points of no return. Made a few people negative lol.

@DD: Thankies! I will pep you back and give you some of this +18 goodiness!

Darkster 09-15-2007 06:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by -DD- (Post 6296366)
That was me. Cba to leave a comment, I just wanna pep/nep someone. :(

Still hate u. :mad:

-DD- 09-15-2007 06:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oblivinator (Post 6296413)
Yeah but I like giving out pep even if they just give me +1 pep! Cause in turn they get +18 points of goodness. Or in some other's cases, points of no return. Made a few people negative lol.

@DD: Thankies! I will pep you back and give you some of this +18 goodiness!

You don't need to. :p How much did I give?

@Darkie - Same same! ;)

Oblivinator 09-15-2007 06:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by -DD- (Post 6296426)
You don't need to. :p How much did I give?

@Darkie - Same same! ;)

I haven't the slightest clue lol. I didn't see my points when you did D:. But currently my points are 442. Thankies though! And psh, you'll get your 3rd shiny quicker that way missy!

-DD- 09-15-2007 06:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oblivinator (Post 6296449)
I haven't the slightest clue lol. I didn't see my points when you did D:. But currently my points are 442. Thankies though! And psh, you'll get your 3rd shiny quicker that way missy!

Lol thanks.. 800 rep now.

Chestergod 09-15-2007 06:31

lol whoever said i didn't rep back..there must be a reason for it?

and how long ago did u rep me?

and who was that?

Oblivinator 09-15-2007 06:32

Someone nepped me for 1 point D:.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 15:35.