Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

Valkyrie 11-05-2007 10:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craneses (Post 6667051)
Question...

Okay... The amount of rep that u GIVE, is it, more the post count, more u rep? or more the total rep u have the more u give...

Which is it?


The more total rep you have+the more total posts you have =ridiculously high rep. if awarded to a particular person.

0 cooL 11-05-2007 10:08

chicken

Craneses 11-05-2007 10:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valkyrie (Post 6667094)
The more total rep you have+the more total posts you have =ridiculously high rep. if awarded to a particular person.

oh okkk... when im reppin back, ill ask someone too see how much i rep them =O

JennYp 11-05-2007 10:09

someone hates me :(

<>N<> 11-05-2007 10:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Borny (Post 6667065)
ty :cool:



again...LOL ??? :D :p

u lol alot, its good

Borny 11-05-2007 10:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craneses (Post 6667110)
oh okkk... when im reppin back, ill ask someone too see how much i rep them =O

you can always ask me :cool: :D :p

Craneses 11-05-2007 10:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Borny (Post 6667119)
you can always ask me :cool: :D :p

xD if i get through my list of reppin back first and have a chance to repppppp u

JennYp 11-05-2007 10:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by <>N<> (Post 6667116)
u lol alot, its good

Thanks u made me :)

Craneses 11-05-2007 10:14

Wow tecuh has 927 posts in thread. and its going up =O

JennYp 11-05-2007 10:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craneses (Post 6667147)
Wow tecuh has 927 posts in thread. and its going up =O

where can u find out how many posts you have? i r nub

aww i only have 363 :(

0 cooL 11-05-2007 10:16

oreo suprise

Craneses 11-05-2007 10:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennYp (Post 6667150)
where can u find out how many posts you have? i r nub

Beside the thread name in user cp or community forum, it shows the post count of the thread. Click it and a lil window ill pop up.


So click the number of posts beside the thread name

JennYp 11-05-2007 10:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by 0 cooL (Post 6667158)
oreo suprise

:eek:

0 cooL 11-05-2007 10:19

grable

Borny 11-05-2007 10:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by <>N<> (Post 6667116)
u lol alot, its good

laughing is healty :)

yay ! :p


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 00:09.