Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Libra (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   stfu (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=615356)

Trooge14 03-24-2009 23:14

stfu

STFU retards who are trying to make fun of Neko before i come to all your houses and feed you some retards from my forums >_>

-Ed 03-24-2009 23:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trooge14 (Post 10204457)
STFU retards who are trying to make fun of Neko before i come to all your houses and feed you some retards from my forums >_>

no u

pie 03-25-2009 00:44

Quote:

hahaha wat a ****en retard. who the hell makes empty threats like that on the internet these days. yea watever talk **** more, pm when if ur ever here in aus i'll gladly meet up with you and duke it out

see how bias and stupid your mod friend is she allows this thread to stay open when you made it to flame. She has not banned buddha guy for his name, wat he says [insults religions buddhist/islam] . just proves how retarded she is. she wants to nit pick with 'bypassing the filter' and giving out infractions to us common folk when she doesnt want to nit pick with her internet buddies seems like someones a corrupted arrogant retarded douche loving mod

CloudCruisin 03-25-2009 03:34

Quote:

hahahaha your pretty hilarious..!!! :D

~Heathie~ 03-25-2009 05:08

Fletcher is an awesome guy why would she ban him >_<

Trooge14 03-25-2009 07:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by CloudCruisin (Post 10204955)
hahahaha your pretty hilarious..!!! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by -Ed (Post 10204543)
no u

no u o.o
Quote:

Originally Posted by pie (Post 10204678)
hahaha wat a ****en retard. who the hell makes empty threats like that on the internet these days. yea watever talk **** more, pm when if ur ever here in aus i'll gladly meet up with you and duke it out

see how bias and stupid your mod friend is she allows this thread to stay open when you made it to flame. She has not banned buddha guy for his name, wat he says [insults religions buddhist/islam] . just proves how retarded she is. she wants to nit pick with 'bypassing the filter' and giving out infractions to us common folk when she doesnt want to nit pick with her internet buddies seems like someones a corrupted arrogant retarded douche loving mod

She gives out infractions because of idiot like you that dont know when to shut up or that never shut up. Ima feed you this idiot from my server named KnightAdam, hes like a cow on drugs. See unlike Neko, you dont have respect from anyone, i bet you have like 3 friends and 2 of those are egyptians. stfu or gtfo.
Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Heathie~ (Post 10205188)
Fletcher is an awesome guy why would she ban him >_<

huh o.o

fawn1 03-25-2009 07:48

its too late u might notice they already came here ;_;
But Not Retards Man

pie 03-25-2009 07:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trooge14 (Post 10205646)

She gives out infractions because of idiot like you that dont know when to shut up or that never shut up. Ima feed you this idiot from my server named KnightAdam, hes like a cow on drugs. See unlike Neko, you dont have respect from anyone, i bet you have like 3 friends and 2 of those are egyptians. stfu or gtfo.

you leave my friends darrel, mohammad and mohammad out of this. i dont know wat to say im speechless. i dont even think i can respond to your highly thought out insult but i guess i gotta fite fire with fire

WHY DONT YOU STFU AND get the **** out of libra because you are a stupid ***got that has worst english than me and im asian. you gtfo cause you have only 1 friend and that is ur hand. you enjoy sitting on him, making him numb then wanking, when that happens you call ur friend the stranger and you giggle and giggle. plz come back and insult with something more entertaining

Mero 03-25-2009 07:52

BuddhaIncarnate 03-25-2009 10:16

Don't mistake me for one of the troogles friends :D He came to my forums and we flamed him til he left.

Tiny 03-25-2009 10:33

I'm pis' friend, well... If sex slave comes under friend?

Momochi~Zabuza 03-25-2009 13:40

just fyi for all of u here on libra, trooge is filtered by about 80% of our gemini forum cuz all he does is run his mouth with no skill to back up anything he says, then as u can see he makes retarded irl threats when hes only a stupid little 13-14 yr old kid

Tiny 03-25-2009 13:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Momochi~Zabuza (Post 10206981)
just fyi for all of u here on libra, trooge is filtered by about 80% of our gemini forum cuz all he does is run his mouth with no skill to back up anything he says, then as u can see he makes retarded irl threats when hes only a stupid little 13-14 yr old kid

Threats, not really going to do it?
phew, get out from under my bed and unlock the doors/windows x_x

Trooge14 03-25-2009 15:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by pie (Post 10205759)
you leave my friends darrel, mohammad and mohammad out of this. i dont know wat to say im speechless. i dont even think i can respond to your highly thought out insult but i guess i gotta fite fire with fire

WHY DONT YOU STFU AND get the **** out of libra because you are a stupid ***got that has worst english than me and im asian. you gtfo cause you have only 1 friend and that is ur hand. you enjoy sitting on him, making him numb then wanking, when that happens you call ur friend the stranger and you giggle and giggle. plz come back and insult with something more entertaining

Yes I have bad english, funny because english isnt my first language, and I speak it pretty damn well, of course better then you. Its funny because you dont know me at all and you think that i have no friends, lol seems like you have 3 buttbuddies in your life, you listed them yourself. Just do this game and the whole world and take your buddies, go to a cave, have orgys till you die.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mero (Post 10205765)

O_O
Quote:

Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate (Post 10206245)
Don't mistake me for one of the troogles friends :D He came to my forums and we flamed him til he left.

I didnt leave because you flamed me, I left because that server was boring and i didnt want to make a new character,
Quote:

Originally Posted by Momochi~Zabuza (Post 10206981)

Funny you think 80%? hmmm last time i checked 99% of the forum responds to me, they say im on ignore but 1 minute later they quote me.

Soccerstar 03-26-2009 00:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trooge14 (Post 10207392)
Yes I have bad english, funny because english isnt my first language, and I speak it pretty damn well, of course better then you. Its funny because you dont know me at all and you think that i have no friends, lol seems like you have 3 buttbuddies in your life, you listed them yourself. Just do this game and the whole world and take your buddies, go to a cave, have orgys till you die.

O_O

I didnt leave because you flamed me, I left because that server was boring and i didnt want to make a new character,

Funny you think 80%? hmmm last time i checked 99% of the forum responds to me, they say im on ignore but 1 minute later they quote me.

you strike me as the kind of person who says sensless and hollow insults,and then masterbates to the self satisfaction that you think you just "pwnd" them.

Im not realy sure why your even on this forum, i mean its obveous no one is takeing you and your half hearted threats seriously, at least the egys realise when no one cares (no one ever cares).

P.s me and ryan are his 2 egy freinds.