Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   What are you listening to? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=479757)

devilishlykatt 03-07-2008 07:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by notstrider (Post 7677824)
nub :(

Elliott Smith - Clementine

:p

System of a Down-Sugar

notstrider 03-07-2008 07:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilishlykatt (Post 7677826)
:p

System of a Down-Sugar

did you get my message last night on msn? lolol.

Duran Duran - Shelter

devilishlykatt 03-07-2008 07:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by notstrider (Post 7677834)
did you get my message last night on msn? lolol.

Duran Duran - Shelter

Yeah, you should re-send it though :p

Hoobastank-To Be With You

Sepharius 03-07-2008 07:13

I'm listening to air

notstrider 03-07-2008 07:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilishlykatt (Post 7677855)
Yeah, you should re-send it though :p

Hoobastank-To Be With You

well get on, miss. thinks she can beat me at candyland!

Muse - Knights of Cydonia

notstrider 03-07-2008 07:16

Veruca Salt - All Hail Me

notstrider 03-07-2008 07:19

The Shins - New Slang

HaZarDouS 03-07-2008 07:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by notstrider (Post 7677857)
well get on, miss. thinks she can beat me at candyland!

Muse - Knights of Cydonia

Candyland is fail =x

devilishlykatt 03-07-2008 07:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by notstrider (Post 7677857)
well get on, miss. thinks she can beat me at candyland!

Muse - Knights of Cydonia

Just send it, I'll see it when I get home

Rise Against-Give it All

notstrider 03-07-2008 07:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilishlykatt (Post 7677908)
Just send it, I'll see it when I get home

Rise Against-Give it All

done.

Faith No More - Naked In Front Of The Computer

notstrider 03-07-2008 07:30

Fugazi - Turkish Disco

devilishlykatt 03-07-2008 07:34

Hellogoodbye-Touchdown Turnaround

notstrider 03-07-2008 07:35

The Ataris - The Saddest Song

ZealŪ 03-07-2008 07:36

I'm listening to my teach behind me.

notstrider 03-07-2008 07:39

The Beatles - In My Life


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 23:23.