Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Titan/Unicorn (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=227)
-   -   Titan's Official Spam Thread! (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=368643)

.Hell. 04-12-2009 08:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by LegendaryChick (Post 10279463)
i know i hate horses... when i was 12 i was a horse loverr though. Then my best friend had a horse and that horse always kicked me off. D= now i hate horses

You are too cakish hun to ride horses :D * hides *

Lord_Foo 04-12-2009 08:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by LegendaryChick (Post 10279463)
i know i hate horses... when i was 12 i was a horse loverr though. Then my best friend had a horse and that horse always kicked me off. D= now i hate horses

Ya I once got thrown in the air by horse. Then landed on my back on the gravel :D.

LegendaryChick 04-12-2009 12:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by .Hell. (Post 10279657)
You are too cakish hun to ride horses :D * hides *

im prolly better at it than you ! HAH

LegendaryChick 04-12-2009 12:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord_Foo (Post 10279689)
Ya I once got thrown in the air by horse. Then landed on my back on the gravel :D.

gravel... makes me think of tennis<3

ohh i wanna playyy

Lord_Foo 04-12-2009 12:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by LegendaryChick (Post 10280379)
gravel... makes me think of tennis<3

ohh i wanna playyy

Ty for your compassion.

LegendaryChick 04-12-2009 12:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord_Foo (Post 10280388)
Ty for your compassion.

You're very welcome my friend

Lord_Foo 04-12-2009 14:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by LegendaryChick (Post 10280404)
You're very welcome my friend

spam :rolleyes:

Cheryl 04-12-2009 16:29

SPAM. How do I love thee, let me count the ways...:cool:

Lord_Foo 04-12-2009 16:30

Fchen hasn't sent me my happy birthday e-mail yet :( He's 30 minutes overtime.

Lord_Foo 04-12-2009 16:31

*refreshes and waits for a thread name in bold* :confused:

.Hell. 04-12-2009 16:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by LegendaryChick (Post 10280404)
You're very welcome my friend

I love you ines <3

Lord_Foo 04-13-2009 06:18

spam

LegendaryChick 04-13-2009 07:36

dum dum dumm

Lord_Foo 04-13-2009 09:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by LegendaryChick (Post 10282672)
dum dum dumm

:( :) :confused:
:eek: :mad: :rolleyes:
:cool: :p ;)
:D :o

.Hell. 04-13-2009 09:14

.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:41.