Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Light (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=304)
-   -   Plvl <3? :] (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=696884)

DonaldDuck 08-28-2010 02:20

Plvl <3? :]
 
Can anyone plvl me ? I just gotta get to 70 And i've got a my daily exp hour and exp pots to make it quicker

Ruv u mengzzz <3 :]

pikachoo 08-28-2010 22:06

I could use some plvling too, just need fking 33pct more and then I can finally quit. =)

IISonnyBlackII 08-30-2010 12:51

oh yes i miss my old plvl times :,(

i got nearly a bulk per month for free ..
they ***d everything up !

pikachoo 09-01-2010 07:39

*****ing ups man needs to come NAO

~~C~~ 09-01-2010 17:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by pikachoo (Post 11312040)
*****ing ups man needs to come NAO

man u noop u no talk ayon or i gif u camel aid ok?

pikachoo 09-02-2010 23:35

lolz stupid tq raising the lvl cap.... I still want 137 before I quit though >.<
so what have you been up to

pikachoo 09-02-2010 23:40

I guess charizard will just go into hibernation. Since all my good friends quit or don't want my noop account, I'll just stick him in my pc and have Oak take care of him for me. Wish there was a daycare center in conquer...

~~C~~ 09-03-2010 00:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by pikachoo (Post 11314364)
I guess charizard will just go into hibernation. Since all my good friends quit or don't want my noop account, I'll just stick him in my pc and have Oak take care of him for me. Wish there was a daycare center in conquer...

Soz man, I cant really be wasting more money on this game atm...

I went and played lazor tag today, was pretty fun!

pikachoo 09-03-2010 17:40

=P did you do an outdoor course?
Airsoft ftw! dunno if you have that in Australia though, a lot of countries restrict it a lot which sucks

~~C~~ 09-03-2010 20:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by pikachoo (Post 11315496)
=P did you do an outdoor course?
Airsoft ftw! dunno if you have that in Australia though, a lot of countries restrict it a lot which sucks

Was indoor at a funpark thing with arcade games and ****, was like a 2 story maze with bases, CTF and death match, lasers and black lights with UV paint on the wall so it wasn't so bad (and they are only just getting started apparently)

We wanted to go to paintball but was around 120 each for 200 balls and we only really had a budget of 50-70 each, and none of the places were open when we had the bus (there was a few of us)

pikachoo 09-04-2010 10:06

paintball rentals usually suck, last time I played was in a heavily wooded area and the guns were either so weak that the balls didn't explode on impact, or too strong so that the balls blew up as soon as they hit some foliage.

Halo Reach get, warharhar, pirates ftw =D
Never signed into live before and don't plan to though.... gotta figure out some way to get that new dashboard though

MAGIX[Remy] 09-04-2010 13:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by DonaldDuck (Post 11307005)
Can anyone plvl me ? I just gotta get to 70 And i've got a my daily exp hour and exp pots to make it quicker

Ruv u mengzzz <3 :]

get on and lvl student

DonaldDuck 09-10-2010 09:07

I dont lvl until im 70 :) Plvl ftw

This server and plvling do not match :/

MAGIX[Remy] 09-10-2010 10:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by DonaldDuck (Post 11326482)
I dont lvl until im 70 :) Plvl ftw

This server and plvling do not match :/

so many events :p its not hard

Evelyin 09-10-2010 15:13

pleveling is annoying just stay in tg lol


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:37.