Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   LulzSec? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=720223)

trojancane 06-30-2011 10:36

LulzSec?
 
Simply great? lol

Deathclaw 06-30-2011 10:38

scriptkiddies

trojancane 06-30-2011 10:40

I wouldn't doubt them...*

DETONATOAREA 06-30-2011 10:45

Who is LulzSec and what have they done for the benefit of humanity / the internet?

mistressyesumes 06-30-2011 10:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA (Post 11564667)
Who is LulzSec and what have they done for the benefit of humanity / the internet?

They made humanity lul at security?

Erikuasu 06-30-2011 10:51

DDoS is nothing special or new, its a good way to get caught. They are super virgins, on many different levels.

notstrider 06-30-2011 11:09

sql injections are srs business.

Erikuasu 06-30-2011 11:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by notstrider (Post 11564684)
sql injections are srs business.

They are just doing a DDoS then sql injection. Its not a new technique. They are not special in any way. A little bit of reading and anybody can do it. Thats all these new "hacker" groups know how to do. Any of the real hackers either retired, quit or moved on to better things. These new idiot "hackers" are no Kevin Mitnick. They almost banned him from using any type of technology.

DETONATOAREA 06-30-2011 12:18

Real hackers either find ways to improve security or they find ways to bypass it. Real hackers steal money from banks daily. Nobody notices that though so they keep stealing.
Real hackers can access the NASA / Pentagon database and extract / delete everything they want out of there. They get caught eventually though. A romanian tried that as well... they caught him.

Jaxx.. 06-30-2011 12:28

Whats lulsec?

Farau 06-30-2011 12:32

Why make a thread about this bull****?

****ing homosexual.

Paper~DeidaraZ 06-30-2011 13:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Farau (Post 11564747)
Why make a thread about this bull****?

****ing homosexual.

Well, then that's something you and this thread have in common.

Bob the Builder 06-30-2011 14:44

This whole thread, just...

http://vsslaven.files.wordpress.com/...e_facepalm.jpg

Wayne Brady :( 06-30-2011 14:49

So what it do this time?

DETONATOAREA 06-30-2011 14:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob the Builder (Post 11564798)

Uhh, is that a transformer from the original show? O.O

Bob the Builder 06-30-2011 14:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA (Post 11564807)
Uhh, is that a transformer from the original show? O.O

You bet.
It's my go-to facepalm image.

DETONATOAREA 06-30-2011 15:19

1 Attachment(s)
Just found my collection of all kinds of bugs. Comodo keeps popping up warning messages.
http://bbs.co.91.com/attachment.php?...1&d=1309472379

Paper~DeidaraZ 06-30-2011 15:24

Harmless trojans... lol.

DETONATOAREA 06-30-2011 15:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paper~DeidaraZ (Post 11564821)
Harmless trojans... lol.

They are harmless for a reason.
They are only supposed to bug people on your yahoo list or you if you activate them. They are silly things such as executables that keep spamming your yahoo contacts with crap, those that will flood the **** out of a chat window or those that would restart your pc, kind of like how i can make .bat files to restart a pc.

Farau 06-30-2011 15:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA (Post 11564816)
Just found my collection of all kinds of bugs. Comodo keeps popping up warning messages.
http://bbs.co.91.com/attachment.php?...1&d=1309472379

lol? Did you google them?

DETONATOAREA 06-30-2011 15:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Farau (Post 11564830)
lol? Did you google them?

Google? O.o I was infected with all of them back in 2005 when i just got my internet and had no firewall.

Paper~DeidaraZ 06-30-2011 15:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA (Post 11564827)
They are harmless for a reason.
They are only supposed to bug people on your yahoo list or you if you activate them. They are silly things such as executables that keep spamming your yahoo contacts with crap, those that will flood the **** out of a chat window or those that would restart your pc, kind of like how i can make .bat files to restart a pc.

ha-ha-ha

DETONATOAREA 06-30-2011 16:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paper~DeidaraZ (Post 11564843)
ha-ha-ha

Ironically, i barely stay on yahoo. Msn is way better / more peaceful than yahoo's freaking mass-messages, spam, cambots (these bot contacts that add you and then ask you if you want to see them strip for you on webcam).

Paper~DeidaraZ 06-30-2011 16:26

lol I don't know, I just use MSN.

Wayne Brady :( 06-30-2011 16:35

MSN is incredibly ***.

DETONATOAREA 06-30-2011 16:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paper~DeidaraZ (Post 11564864)
lol I don't know, I just use MSN.

I didn't even know what the funk MSN was when i got my net. Found out what DC was before MSN and barely after that i had to get MSN to stay in touch with friends / operators / admins of the hubs including my hub which i still host today.


Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayne Brady :( (Post 11564871)
MSN is incredibly ***.

And this is why you love it.

Paper~DeidaraZ 06-30-2011 16:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayne Brady :( (Post 11564871)
MSN is incredibly ***.

I didn't know you and MSN had so much in common.

Wayne Brady :( 06-30-2011 16:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA (Post 11564872)
I didn't even know what the funk MSN was when i got my net. Found out what DC was before MSN and barely after that i had to get MSN to stay in touch with friends / operators / admins of the hubs including my hub which i still host today.



And this is why you love it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paper~DeidaraZ (Post 11564873)
I didn't know you and MSN had so much in common.

No seriously, it was a great program back in 2006. Right now it's filled with advertisements, it crashes every now and then and some functions the old messengers had are deleted/changed to something ridiculous.

The best part is, if you don't stay up to date, the features stop working if you're chatting with others who have different versions =.=

Giant *******s.

Paper~DeidaraZ 06-30-2011 16:42

Amazingly enough, I agree with you in one thing: MSN 2011 IS A ****ING ****.
I don't get how that **** works with the link to facebook and ****,
Screw MSN 2011, I got 2010 version, and I'm perfectly fine with it.

DETONATOAREA 06-30-2011 16:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayne Brady :( (Post 11564871)
MSN is incredibly ***.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayne Brady :( (Post 11564875)
No seriously, it was a great program back in 2006. Right now it's filled with advertisements, it crashes every now and then and some functions the old messengers had are deleted/changed to something ridiculous.

The best part is, if you don't stay up to date, the features stop working if you're chatting with others who have different versions =.=

Giant *******s.

I haven't upgraded my yahoo or msn to the newest version and have no problem since most people i know don't upgrade it either (they hate the new versions).
Only add i have is at the bottom of the msn list and it just stays there and does next to nothing. I like the photo sharing mode, video call and other stuff it has.
Yahoo on the other hand puts movies directly in the window, same as pics from links. And is full of spammers who send a stupid mass message to everyone even if it's meant for 1 person from that list. Such as "Gina, see me tonight at 8" "Hey, the ppl from my class, tomorrow we have " -.- Not to mention when they keep sending messages thinking they are doing something to help ppl such as the "Send this message to everyone so that a new born baby can receive funds from Yahoo and AOL for every message sent." Like yahoo even cares how many times you send it.

Deathclaw 06-30-2011 17:03

you guys know that you dont have to use msn messenger? there are tons of opensource messenger which support almost every chat protocol in 1 program

Paper~DeidaraZ 06-30-2011 17:04

**** off.

notstrider 06-30-2011 17:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erikuasu (Post 11564692)
They are just doing a DDoS then sql injection. Its not a new technique. They are not special in any way. A little bit of reading and anybody can do it. Thats all these new "hacker" groups know how to do. Any of the real hackers either retired, quit or moved on to better things. These new idiot "hackers" are no Kevin Mitnick. They almost banned him from using any type of technology.

i know. it was sarcasm. lol. i've done my fair share of DDoS'ing back in the day. hanging out with script kiddiez on IRC-Efnet since '96.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deathclaw (Post 11564904)
you guys know that you dont have to use msn messenger? there are tons of opensource messenger which support almost every chat protocol in 1 program

pidgin has always been my favorite.

DETONATOAREA 06-30-2011 17:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deathclaw (Post 11564904)
you guys know that you dont have to use msn messenger? there are tons of opensource messenger which support almost every chat protocol in 1 program

I have no problem with msn so far so i don't bother with other stuff. Finding open source messengers that can act as msn / yahoo and allow webcam, avatars etc might be hard. And i'm too lazy to search anyway.

thehempknight 06-30-2011 20:30

I mostly use this Chinese one called QQ (ironic). The only actual cool thing about it is this little cutting tool that you can use to cut images off the screen. A great way to save image macros to use.

Sepharius 07-01-2011 01:37

Is it normal to have 700GB of porn?

Wayne Brady :( 07-01-2011 01:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sepharius (Post 11565091)
Is it normal to have 700GB of porn?

Nope, that's sick.
Although it could be normal if it were blu-ray rips and it were 'only' 10 movies or so, but I still think that's a bit too much.

And pidgin is great if you like plain dead text messages and no feature-compatibility with others who use MSN, not even custom smileys work in pidgin JESUS CHRIST, how am I ever going to score? *****es love smileys but not the same old smileys every time.

Sepharius 07-01-2011 02:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayne Brady :( (Post 11565094)
Nope, that's sick.
Although it could be normal if it were blu-ray rips and it were 'only' 10 movies or so, but I still think that's a bit too much.

And pidgin is great if you like plain dead text messages and no feature-compatibility with others who use MSN, not even custom smileys work in pidgin JESUS CHRIST, how am I ever going to score? *****es love smileys but not the same old smileys every time.

699GB is mwah anyway D: (I was kidding btw, my HD is 500GB x3)

Electra_Glide 07-01-2011 02:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sepharius (Post 11565091)
Is it normal to have 700GB of porn?

What kind of porn?
You have a lot of time off now, don't you.

mwah 07-01-2011 03:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sepharius (Post 11565102)
699GB is mwah anyway D: (I was kidding btw, my HD is 500GB x3)

b-but.. but you told me it wasn't porn O:
you just said it was just a special video only the two of us could make together :(


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 13:14.