Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   LulzSec? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=720223)

Bob the Builder 06-30-2011 14:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA (Post 11564807)
Uhh, is that a transformer from the original show? O.O

You bet.
It's my go-to facepalm image.

DETONATOAREA 06-30-2011 15:19

1 Attachment(s)
Just found my collection of all kinds of bugs. Comodo keeps popping up warning messages.
http://bbs.co.91.com/attachment.php?...1&d=1309472379

Paper~DeidaraZ 06-30-2011 15:24

Harmless trojans... lol.

DETONATOAREA 06-30-2011 15:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paper~DeidaraZ (Post 11564821)
Harmless trojans... lol.

They are harmless for a reason.
They are only supposed to bug people on your yahoo list or you if you activate them. They are silly things such as executables that keep spamming your yahoo contacts with crap, those that will flood the **** out of a chat window or those that would restart your pc, kind of like how i can make .bat files to restart a pc.

Farau 06-30-2011 15:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA (Post 11564816)
Just found my collection of all kinds of bugs. Comodo keeps popping up warning messages.
http://bbs.co.91.com/attachment.php?...1&d=1309472379

lol? Did you google them?

DETONATOAREA 06-30-2011 15:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Farau (Post 11564830)
lol? Did you google them?

Google? O.o I was infected with all of them back in 2005 when i just got my internet and had no firewall.

Paper~DeidaraZ 06-30-2011 15:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA (Post 11564827)
They are harmless for a reason.
They are only supposed to bug people on your yahoo list or you if you activate them. They are silly things such as executables that keep spamming your yahoo contacts with crap, those that will flood the **** out of a chat window or those that would restart your pc, kind of like how i can make .bat files to restart a pc.

ha-ha-ha

DETONATOAREA 06-30-2011 16:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paper~DeidaraZ (Post 11564843)
ha-ha-ha

Ironically, i barely stay on yahoo. Msn is way better / more peaceful than yahoo's freaking mass-messages, spam, cambots (these bot contacts that add you and then ask you if you want to see them strip for you on webcam).

Paper~DeidaraZ 06-30-2011 16:26

lol I don't know, I just use MSN.

Wayne Brady :( 06-30-2011 16:35

MSN is incredibly ***.

DETONATOAREA 06-30-2011 16:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paper~DeidaraZ (Post 11564864)
lol I don't know, I just use MSN.

I didn't even know what the funk MSN was when i got my net. Found out what DC was before MSN and barely after that i had to get MSN to stay in touch with friends / operators / admins of the hubs including my hub which i still host today.


Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayne Brady :( (Post 11564871)
MSN is incredibly ***.

And this is why you love it.

Paper~DeidaraZ 06-30-2011 16:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayne Brady :( (Post 11564871)
MSN is incredibly ***.

I didn't know you and MSN had so much in common.

Wayne Brady :( 06-30-2011 16:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA (Post 11564872)
I didn't even know what the funk MSN was when i got my net. Found out what DC was before MSN and barely after that i had to get MSN to stay in touch with friends / operators / admins of the hubs including my hub which i still host today.



And this is why you love it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paper~DeidaraZ (Post 11564873)
I didn't know you and MSN had so much in common.

No seriously, it was a great program back in 2006. Right now it's filled with advertisements, it crashes every now and then and some functions the old messengers had are deleted/changed to something ridiculous.

The best part is, if you don't stay up to date, the features stop working if you're chatting with others who have different versions =.=

Giant *******s.

Paper~DeidaraZ 06-30-2011 16:42

Amazingly enough, I agree with you in one thing: MSN 2011 IS A ****ING ****.
I don't get how that **** works with the link to facebook and ****,
Screw MSN 2011, I got 2010 version, and I'm perfectly fine with it.

DETONATOAREA 06-30-2011 16:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayne Brady :( (Post 11564871)
MSN is incredibly ***.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayne Brady :( (Post 11564875)
No seriously, it was a great program back in 2006. Right now it's filled with advertisements, it crashes every now and then and some functions the old messengers had are deleted/changed to something ridiculous.

The best part is, if you don't stay up to date, the features stop working if you're chatting with others who have different versions =.=

Giant *******s.

I haven't upgraded my yahoo or msn to the newest version and have no problem since most people i know don't upgrade it either (they hate the new versions).
Only add i have is at the bottom of the msn list and it just stays there and does next to nothing. I like the photo sharing mode, video call and other stuff it has.
Yahoo on the other hand puts movies directly in the window, same as pics from links. And is full of spammers who send a stupid mass message to everyone even if it's meant for 1 person from that list. Such as "Gina, see me tonight at 8" "Hey, the ppl from my class, tomorrow we have " -.- Not to mention when they keep sending messages thinking they are doing something to help ppl such as the "Send this message to everyone so that a new born baby can receive funds from Yahoo and AOL for every message sent." Like yahoo even cares how many times you send it.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:53.