Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

<>N<> 02-05-2008 11:02

rep me

Puzl.Peice 02-05-2008 11:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abandoned (Post 7430770)
I play on HG =d!

Teh nub troj was Rage4pwn :x

Puzl, your waters lvl? =d

127 wat wat, she ish a water blader though, ^^ and if your to good ill get the spear

Abandoned 02-05-2008 11:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puzl.Peice (Post 7430775)
127 wat wat, she ish a water blader though, ^^ and if your to good ill get the spear

If its a blader, I pwnz joo!

Puzl.Peice 02-05-2008 11:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abandoned (Post 7430781)
If its a blader, I pwnz joo!

psshhht what lvl is your fire? and idc if its 130 130 rb i will still pwns you on her, 110 130 128 fire with full super soc with spgs only hits her for 600

JesusYY 02-05-2008 11:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abandoned (Post 7430770)
I play on HG =d!

Teh nub troj was Rage4pwn :x

Puzl, your waters lvl? =d

Omg you nub!
Why'd you stay on HG!!? >.<

Damn I didn't know you stayed behind, I just thought you quit. I also remember, you said you quit, quite a while ago.

I thought you were strictly a member of the "I quit co but still spamm forums" club. :p

Abandoned 02-05-2008 11:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puzl.Peice (Post 7430790)
psshhht what lvl is your fire? and idc if its 130 130 rb i will still pwns you on her, 110 130 128 fire with full super soc with spgs only hits her for 600

112 :D! Damage means nothing, it just takes time to kill you :P

<>N<> 02-05-2008 11:08

my lvl 46 warrior pwns! it has 2-sock warrior armor :D

Puzl.Peice 02-05-2008 11:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abandoned (Post 7430799)
112 :D! Damage means nothing, it just takes time to kill you :P

you really think that you will hit me more then 7? lol you actually might kill me but i would get you in that time
spear+dex ring+zapping=dead fire

Trojan-Mama 02-05-2008 11:10

Ello everyone

Abandoned 02-05-2008 11:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puzl.Peice (Post 7430810)
you really think that you will hit me more then 7? lol you actually might kill me but i would get you in that time
spear+dex ring+zapping=dead fire

Mmmm yes I think I'd hit you for more than 7 >__> not sure though. And its not that simple to catch me, atleast it wasn't. Haven't pvped on a fire for a long time now tho =p

Puzl.Peice 02-05-2008 11:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trojan-Mama (Post 7430814)
Ello everyone

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abandoned (Post 7430818)
Mmmm yes I think I'd hit you for more than 7 >__> not sure though. And its not that simple to catch me, atleast it wasn't. Haven't pvped on a fire for a long time now tho =p

lol i would lag you with zap or with a gaurd doesnt matter to me, and i one hit you....but i dont pvp on her that much anymore just for tank and rev

PoonD 02-05-2008 11:13

I need a post from LilEmoAngel!

Abandoned 02-05-2008 11:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puzl.Peice (Post 7430823)
lol i would lag you with zap or with a gaurd doesnt matter to me, and i one hit you....but i dont pvp on her that much anymore just for tank and rev

I'm a fire so I would lag you as well, its not that easy to catch a pr0 fire D:

PoonD 02-05-2008 11:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by <>N<> (Post 7430807)
my lvl 46 warrior pwns! it has 2-sock warrior armor :D

So you and I used to chat all the time and rep eachother, then 1 day you became mean to me, why? rofl

devilishlykatt 02-05-2008 11:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by PoonD (Post 7430831)
I need a post from LilEmoAngel!

http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showpos...postcount=2540

Puzl.Peice 02-05-2008 11:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abandoned (Post 7430836)
I'm a fire so I would lag you as well, its not that easy to catch a pr0 fire D:

lol im super pro, or i would just get my archer and cheat^^

Abandoned 02-05-2008 11:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puzl.Peice (Post 7430848)
lol im super pro, or i would just get my archer and cheat^^

Then I would hax someone with full 2soc and pwn you!

SchoneVoske 02-05-2008 11:17

Yah so... anyway...

NEW TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<3

devilishlykatt 02-05-2008 11:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by SchoneVoske (Post 7430854)
Yah so... anyway...

NEW TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<3

I bought new coffee, it's rasberries and cream and it tastes like a tootsie pop :)

Abandoned 02-05-2008 11:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilishlykatt (Post 7430857)
I bought new coffee, it's rasberries and cream and it tastes like a tootsie pop :)

Speaking of coffee, I'll go get some! :D

SchoneVoske 02-05-2008 11:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilishlykatt (Post 7430857)
I bought new coffee, it's rasberries and cream and it tastes like a tootsie pop :)


OMGGGGGGGGGG that sounds gooooooooood!!! <3

DevilBunny 02-05-2008 11:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abandoned (Post 7430799)
112 :D! Damage means nothing, it just takes time to kill you :P

Hahahhaha so true! Rep ftw

PoonD 02-05-2008 11:21

Lalalalala I'm bored!

DevilBunny 02-05-2008 11:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by PoonD (Post 7430873)
Lalalalala I'm bored!


Me too. Lets make up a story! =D

There once was a tiger named Prometheus

SchoneVoske 02-05-2008 11:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by PoonD (Post 7430873)
Lalalalala I'm bored!

Ouch.. that kinda hurt :eek:

heheheh

devilishlykatt 02-05-2008 11:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by SchoneVoske (Post 7430866)
OMGGGGGGGGGG that sounds gooooooooood!!! <3

Yeah it was kinda funny at first, but I love it

JesusYY 02-05-2008 11:24

Wow, forums hate me today, taking forever for anything to load, 10 minutes to post something :p

Discordia 02-05-2008 11:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilishlykatt (Post 7430879)
Yeah it was kinda funny at first, but I love it

wifeyyyyyyyyyyy <33 ;)

SchoneVoske 02-05-2008 11:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discordia (Post 7430888)
wifeyyyyyyyyyyy <33 ;)

ut oh.. does Katt know that you're cheatin on her?? :eek:

devilishlykatt 02-05-2008 11:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discordia (Post 7430888)
wifeyyyyyyyyyyy <33 ;)

:) <3<3

Trojan-Mama 02-05-2008 11:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by PoonD (Post 7430873)
Lalalalala I'm bored!


same :rolleyes:

Discordia 02-05-2008 11:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by SchoneVoske (Post 7430893)
ut oh.. does Katt know that you're cheatin on her?? :eek:

Shhh she'll be okay with you ;)
A little bit of strip twister never hurt anyone. >.<

devilishlykatt 02-05-2008 11:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discordia (Post 7430904)
Shhh she'll be okay with you ;)
A little bit of strip twister never hurt anyone. >.<

It's ok, she's gonna have to deal with my fetish for english dudes as well :D

HaZarDouS 02-05-2008 11:28

Did you guys know this? It's so interesting


I have rep.

Discordia 02-05-2008 11:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilishlykatt (Post 7430907)
It's ok, she's gonna have to deal with my fetish for english dudes as well :D

rofl kk ;)

SchoneVoske 02-05-2008 11:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 7430908)
Did you guys know this? It's so interesting


I have rep.

yes, you gave me some :eek:

thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

devilishlykatt 02-05-2008 11:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 7430908)
Did you guys know this? It's so interesting


I have rep.

OMG NO WAI

Pernilla 02-05-2008 11:31

WOW 5611 pages nice one

HaZarDouS 02-05-2008 11:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilishlykatt (Post 7430916)
OMG NO WAI

STOP.. STOP.. I'M HAVING A HEART ATTACK, IT'S SO SHOCKING!!!

devilishlykatt 02-05-2008 11:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 7430935)
STOP.. STOP.. I'M HAVING A HEART ATTACK, IT'S SO SHOCKING!!!

Yeah, yeah, 'heart attack' I know the effect I have on you ;)


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 19:08.