Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

Holey-Monk 01-06-2008 17:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by PandysBaby (Post 7188576)
Looky at my song i'm in love with it

Sry i dont like Country music at all. ( Its everywhere in Montana it annoys the hell out of you )


Glad u like a song tho :)

Cheeka 01-06-2008 17:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 7188688)
60387 point(s) total

21128 :eek:

Craneses 01-06-2008 17:57

Wow, i must spread to rep the rest of u guys, ill try now!

Cheeka 01-06-2008 17:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craneses (Post 7188704)
Wow, i must spread to rep the rest of u guys, ill try now!

Im still in rep jail..:(

Cheeka 01-06-2008 18:00

Tanzeh
Trojan-Mama

Thanks for the rep <3

Craneses 01-06-2008 18:01

kk there. Repped as many as i could.

Cheeka 01-06-2008 18:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craneses (Post 7188723)
kk there. Repped as many as i could.

Thanks Hun for the rep <3 Ill give it back as soon as I can

Craneses 01-06-2008 18:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheeka (Post 7188710)
Im still in rep jail..:(

FIGHT THE POWER!
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheeka (Post 7188728)
Thanks Hun for the rep <3 Ill give it back as soon as I can

Alright np, rep back any time.

Cheeka 01-06-2008 18:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craneses (Post 7188745)
FIGHT THE POWER!


Alright np, rep back any time.

;)

Well Im out of here again...got to go places...see you when I get back

*waves*

LiLEm0AnGeL 01-06-2008 18:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheeka (Post 7188754)
;)

Well Im out of here again...got to go places...see you when I get back

*waves*

Byez Remember Happily Excited :)

Craneses 01-06-2008 18:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheeka (Post 7188754)
;)

Well Im out of here again...got to go places...see you when I get back

*waves*

Peace out.

HaZarDouS 01-06-2008 18:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craneses (Post 7188787)
Peace out.

me too. bye all

PandysBaby 01-06-2008 18:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holey-Monk (Post 7188691)
Sry i dont like Country music at all. ( Its everywhere in Montana it annoys the hell out of you )


Glad u like a song tho :)

I'm not a big country fan but it reminds me of alot of things :/

and I didn't ask you:p

Craneses 01-06-2008 18:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 7188797)
me too. bye all

cya!

Craneses 01-06-2008 18:16

Lol well, ima make like my ex girlfriend and ima go.:(

Peace out everyone!! xD

GOod night.

PandysBaby 01-06-2008 18:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craneses (Post 7188825)
Lol well, ima make like my ex girlfriend and ima go.:(

Peace out everyone!! xD

GOod night.

night <3

>>balla.nz<< 01-06-2008 18:19

trying to get this banned. don't wanna post porn atm (as in a netcafe) so mehFUCK YOU ASHOLES NEP ME NOW :rolleyes:

Trojan-Mama 01-06-2008 18:26

why do you want to get banned if you don't want to be on forums just leave:rolleyes:

PandyBear 01-06-2008 18:30

Damn chicken! How dare you consider sticking to the pan! :mad:

LiLEm0AnGeL 01-06-2008 18:34

O_o

AK-47 01-06-2008 18:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLEm0AnGeL (Post 7188909)
O_o


hello angel.

LiLEm0AnGeL 01-06-2008 18:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by AK-47 (Post 7188911)
hello angel.

Hello there :)

PandysBaby 01-06-2008 18:38

this weekend I was told I was someone's IT girl and that I have a pr0n stars body :eek:

FaTaL_BaNnEd 01-06-2008 18:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by PandysBaby (Post 7188937)
this weekend I was told I was someone's IT girl and that I have a pr0n stars body :eek:

;x

PandyBear 01-06-2008 18:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by FaTaL_BaNnEd (Post 7188953)
;x

Shhhh, laugh. =P

FaTaL_BaNnEd 01-06-2008 18:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by PandyBear (Post 7188959)
Shhhh, laugh. =P

lulz

PandysBaby 01-06-2008 18:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by FaTaL_BaNnEd (Post 7188953)
;x

:cool::confused:

FaTaL_BaNnEd 01-06-2008 18:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by PandysBaby (Post 7188963)
:cool::confused:

thinx for maxin my bars ;p

KittyCat 01-06-2008 18:46

I hate working commission.

LiLEm0AnGeL 01-06-2008 18:47

I hate alot of things >_<

I hate that i had to start a new year without my grandma
I hate that she wont ever get to see me married
I hate that my kids will nevra know the greatest woman that ever lived
I hate that Ill have to live the rest of my life without her

KrAzY 01-06-2008 18:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by KittyCat (Post 7188973)
I hate working commission.


Hiya Cat :)

PandysBaby 01-06-2008 18:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by FaTaL_BaNnEd (Post 7188968)
thinx for maxin my bars ;p

yw :)

PandysBaby 01-06-2008 18:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by KittyCat (Post 7188973)
I hate working commission.

Get a new job :confused:

KittyCat 01-06-2008 18:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrAzY (Post 7188987)
Hiya Cat :)

Hi there :D

KrAzY 01-06-2008 18:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by KittyCat (Post 7189000)
Hi there :D

What are you up to today ?

KittyCat 01-06-2008 18:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrAzY (Post 7189004)
What are you up to today ?

Just gettin off work, and you?

JesusYY 01-06-2008 18:54

I got a couple PMs complaining that I don't return reps. o.O
I never really keep track of who I owe reps to, I just rep the peopel that are usually on this thread. If you feel offended that I owe you a rep, please tell me. =]

PandyBear 01-06-2008 18:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by JesusYY (Post 7189017)
I got a couple PMs complaining that I don't return reps. o.O
I never really keep track of who I owe reps to, I just rep the peopel that are usually on this thread. If you feel offended that I owe you a rep, please tell me. =]

I hate people that take rep too seriously. >_<

I just pep random people. If you don't think I pep you back enough, then don't pep me. Problem solved. xD

FaTaL_BaNnEd 01-06-2008 18:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by PandyBear (Post 7189020)
I hate people that take rep too seriously. >_<

I just pep random people. If you don't think I pep you back enough, then don't pep me. Problem solved. xD

^^

KrAzY 01-06-2008 18:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by KittyCat (Post 7189014)
Just gettin off work, and you?

Just being bored tryin to find something to to do.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 17:14.