Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

Tecuh 12-07-2007 08:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tanzeh (Post 6947501)
o.o Where have you been, we don`t see you on here and on Co o.o, oh and hows Learo ? is she back from her trip yet o.o?

Why do you have to write with a font so small?

Tanzeh 12-07-2007 08:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6947505)
Why do you have to write with a font so small?

O.o I like small fonts I always use them.

Galahad/Kalieb 12-07-2007 08:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tanzeh (Post 6947501)
o.o Where have you been, we don`t see you on here and on Co o.o, oh and hows Learo ? is she back from her trip yet o.o?

i havent been on forums or co much lately ill start to get on more often when school lets out im just busy and what about learo? did she come visit and not tell me 0.o

Tanzeh 12-07-2007 08:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by anatomy (Post 6947495)
Tanz I <3 ur avatar :)

<3 Tyvm.

SchoneVoske 12-07-2007 09:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by itamouse (Post 6947447)
mornin' chickie!! <3

ooooooooh Mousey!!! <3

How u?? :D

HaZarDouS 12-07-2007 09:01

lalalalalalala

Tanzeh 12-07-2007 09:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Galahad/Kalieb (Post 6947538)
i havent been on forums or co much lately ill start to get on more often when school lets out im just busy and what about learo? did she come visit and not tell me 0.o

Good, I miss zapping you :p
Um no she was going on some trip I thought you`d know if she was back or not o_o cause she said you know her irl. Wasn`t too sure if you guys lived close to each other still or not x.x

SchoneVoske 12-07-2007 09:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6947564)
lalalalalalala


Mornin/Afternoon Haz :D

nick7913 12-07-2007 09:04

Wow

Thnks for the rep back peeps :D

I was suprized when I saw that I went from 4 blocks to 6 blocks :D

yexie 12-07-2007 09:04

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tanzeh (Post 6947574)
Good, I miss zapping you :p
Um no she was going on some trip I thought you`d know if she was back or not o_o cause she said you know her irl. Wasn`t too sure if you guys lived close to each other still or not x.x

O.o

Galahad/Kalieb 12-07-2007 09:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tanzeh (Post 6947574)
Good, I miss zapping you :p
Um no she was going on some trip I thought you`d know if she was back or not o_o cause she said you know her irl. Wasn`t too sure if you guys lived close to each other still or not x.x

well i know rabbit, cam, and harley irl and she knows them but ive never met her personally i guess she considers it a different way...but anyhow i dunno about her trip she never told me

Tr!x!e 12-07-2007 09:06

Goodmorning peeps and peepetes......ahhh I need some coffee and a scone....

Galahad/Kalieb 12-07-2007 09:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by yexie (Post 6947596)
O.o

what u do that for?

SchoneVoske 12-07-2007 09:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tr!x!e (Post 6947607)
Goodmorning peeps and peepetes......ahhh I need some coffee and a scone....

caffeine in general would be nice right now.. LOL!

itamouse 12-07-2007 09:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by SchoneVoske (Post 6947562)
ooooooooh Mousey!!! <3

How u?? :D

i r GREAT!!!

i made the coffee this morning ;)



*sips coffee*
Mmmmmm, i'm in heaven

yexie 12-07-2007 09:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Galahad/Kalieb (Post 6947616)
what u do that for?

check the screenshot attached... i cant read what she writes :(

itamouse 12-07-2007 09:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tr!x!e (Post 6947607)
Goodmorning peeps and peepetes......ahhh I need some coffee and a scone....

ooo, i had eggo waffles :D
blueberry xD

itamouse 12-07-2007 09:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by yexie (Post 6947627)
check the screenshot attached... i cant read what she writes :(


yeah, i agree, i just skip over it

Tanzeh 12-07-2007 09:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Galahad/Kalieb (Post 6947604)
well i know rabbit, cam, and harley irl and she knows them but ive never met her personally i guess she considers it a different way...but anyhow i dunno about her trip she never told me

O.o I`m not a rabbit >< but join our side for gws.
Ooo I didn`t know that xD, but yeah we all miss her :(

SchoneVoske 12-07-2007 09:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by itamouse (Post 6947626)
i r GREAT!!!

i made the coffee this morning ;)



*sips coffee*
Mmmmmm, i'm in heaven


share pliz??? (OR I could just get up and go start some coffee for myself............. NAHHHH I'd like some of urs pliz!) <3

Tanzeh 12-07-2007 09:21

O.o I`m off to school bye everybody.

Tecuh 12-07-2007 09:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tanzeh (Post 6947717)
O.o I`m off to school bye everybody.

Sayonara, Tanzy-san!

itamouse 12-07-2007 09:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by SchoneVoske (Post 6947669)
share pliz??? (OR I could just get up and go start some coffee for myself............. NAHHHH I'd like some of urs pliz!) <3

sure, np :D
i'll FedEx some to ya ;)

SchoneVoske 12-07-2007 09:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by itamouse (Post 6947731)
sure, np :D
i'll FedEx some to ya ;)

WOOOT! Sounds good! Just make sure when you put the cup in there that you write "THIS SIDE UP" so they wont tip it over...:rolleyes::eek::confused:

hehehe <3

Galahad/Kalieb 12-07-2007 09:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tanzeh (Post 6947717)
O.o I`m off to school bye everybody.

have a good day my love :cool:

itamouse 12-07-2007 09:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by SchoneVoske (Post 6947750)
WOOOT! Sounds good! Just make sure when you put the cup in there that you write "THIS SIDE UP" so they wont tip it over...:rolleyes::eek::confused:

hehehe <3

oh ****, good idea!!

*runs down the stairs to 1st floor mail room*

Tr!x!e 12-07-2007 09:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by itamouse (Post 6947626)
i r GREAT!!!

i made the coffee this morning ;)



*sips coffee*
Mmmmmm, i'm in heaven

I think you did that to make me jeleous deliberately....MEAN MOUSIE...rawr.....I shall go get Starbucks instead....leggooo mah ego...mousie....

HaZarDouS 12-07-2007 09:28

i hate life :(

SchoneVoske 12-07-2007 09:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6947771)
i hate life :(

:( wassup hazzy?? :(

itamouse 12-07-2007 09:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tr!x!e (Post 6947769)
I think you did that to make me jeleous deliberately....MEAN MOUSIE...rawr.....I shall go get Starbucks instead....leggooo mah ego...mousie....

Mmmmm, i'd have to say, this is better than starbucks <3
call me weird, but i like to put a little bit of hot coco in a cup of coffee. like, a tablespoon-ish. i think i'm spoiled with starbucks moca's =x

KrAzY 12-07-2007 09:32

morning peoples :)

SchoneVoske 12-07-2007 09:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by itamouse (Post 6947765)
oh ****, good idea!!

*runs down the stairs to 1st floor mail room*


Ok I'm keeping my eye out for the fex-ex WOMAN who delivers our stuff. :D:D

SchoneVoske 12-07-2007 09:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrAzY (Post 6947803)
morning peoples :)


Morning Krazy :).. Happy Friday :D

Tr!x!e 12-07-2007 09:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by itamouse (Post 6947796)
Mmmmm, i'd have to say, this is better than starbucks <3
call me weird, but i like to put a little bit of hot coco in a cup of coffee. like, a tablespoon-ish. i think i'm spoiled with starbucks moca's =x


You are a spoiled friggin mouse..no santa clause for you...he doesnt bring presents to ebil mousies...




Btw...I tink im getting sick....Hmmm or maybe its all in my head cause I have to go to work today.. :P

Tr!x!e 12-07-2007 09:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrAzY (Post 6947803)
morning peoples :)

Mooorrninngg K <3



DBL POST FTW!! ( you people are slow today..Im not impressed)

KrAzY 12-07-2007 09:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by SchoneVoske (Post 6947824)
Morning Krazy :).. Happy Friday :D

hi hi you :) And thx heh

LiLAnGeL698607 12-07-2007 09:38

Yes Well No more off topic for me >.>

KrAzY 12-07-2007 09:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tr!x!e (Post 6947839)
Mooorrninngg K <3



DBL POST FTW!! ( you people are slow today..Im not impressed)


morning hun <3 LOL sorry dealin with another section of forums atm lmao

SchoneVoske 12-07-2007 09:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6947847)
Yes Well No more off topic to me >.>

Mornin Lil' :D <3

LiLAnGeL698607 12-07-2007 09:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by SchoneVoske (Post 6947861)
Mornin Lil' :D <3


At least u didnt not say good morning

<3 But its mroning never the less


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 19:04.