Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

Raptura 12-06-2007 11:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6939712)
I'm here to say hi.

Hey, Tecu!
How are you?
All your warriors 120 each yet? :p

KrAzY 12-06-2007 11:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6939732)
How are you today? ^^


I am great thx despite what anyone else tells you :D

Hows you ??

Tecuh 12-06-2007 11:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raptura (Post 6939737)
Hey, Tecu!
How are you?
All your warriors 120 each yet? :p

Naw. My defence is not high enough to go to lab 4 at 110 so I'm trying to get them all 112 before going there. And it sucks killing basilisks since I can't be arsed going to labyrinth.

-First~Strike- 12-06-2007 11:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raptura (Post 6939711)
By the way, why don't you wanna be repped back?

The system is flawed. Me being repped would be supporting it and I don't support it. People should be repped based off their posts and their opinions made in them. NOT because they go to a thread and say, "Hey! Someone rep me please!" What would be the point of the system then? If people like BabyLice from Sagi can have full bars, you know there's a problem with the system. I think it's stupid, that and people can't lose rep anymore so they can't be punished from people that think their post was unnessecary and such. Understand what I'm saying? o.0

Tecuh 12-06-2007 11:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raptura (Post 6939737)
Hey, Tecu!
How are you?
All your warriors 120 each yet? :p

One question:

Do you like pandas?

Tr!x!e 12-06-2007 11:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrAzY (Post 6939642)
LOL well nobody shoulda known i was sick anyway i have been ill for over 3 weeks and haven't said a word..Now trace spilled it :(

Now everyone gonna hound me to go lay down lol


Not mah fault you <3 me and tell me these things....


Hiyas Techy....K is sick...demand him to lay down...maybe you can get through to him :)

Tecuh 12-06-2007 11:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrAzY (Post 6939752)
I am great thx despite what anyone else tells you :D

Hows you ??

LAY DOWN!

Tr!x!e 12-06-2007 12:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6939784)
One question:

Do you like pandas?


Pandas at the zoo are cute....imposters are just that imposter pandas...imposters are ebil...like me...I look like an angel...but Im an imposter....muwahahahaaaa

-First~Strike- 12-06-2007 12:05

Apparently no one else shares my feelings for the system...Sad really...:rolleyes:

Valkyrie 12-06-2007 12:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tr!x!e (Post 6939811)

Pandas at the zoo are cute....imposters are just that imposter pandas...imposters are ebil...like me...I look like an angel...but Im an imposter....muwahahahaaaa

Agreed, panda imposters suck bigtime.


Anyway, I'm here to say: PEP ME

Tecuh 12-06-2007 12:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valkyrie (Post 6939832)
Agreed, panda imposters suck bigtime.


Anyway, I'm here to say: PEP ME

Pep me too.

Valkyrie 12-06-2007 12:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6939837)
Pep me too.

I will in 5 hours :)

KrAzY 12-06-2007 12:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6939792)
LAY DOWN!

You didn't rep me yesterday so i no listen :p

itamouse 12-06-2007 12:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valkyrie (Post 6939832)
Agreed, panda imposters suck bigtime.


Anyway, I'm here to say: PEP ME

i pep'd joo!!!


techy~san, i'll try to get ya as soon as i can. joo're auto pepsi for the seksi avy <3

Tecuh 12-06-2007 12:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrAzY (Post 6939857)
You didn't rep me yesterday so i no listen :p

I tried to but I could not. I think.

Borny 12-06-2007 12:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6939894)
I tried to but I could not. I think.

can you pep me? :)

I think you could, long time you did :p


eveining everyone :D :p

Tecuh 12-06-2007 12:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by itamouse (Post 6939893)
i pep'd joo!!!


techy~san, i'll try to get ya as soon as i can. joo're auto pepsi for the seksi avy <3

Just seeing you use it makes my day ^^

Valkyrie 12-06-2007 12:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6939904)
Just seeing you use it makes my day ^^

sigh I need to look for an episode where Matsumoto releases her soul energy aura. :(

Tecuh 12-06-2007 12:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valkyrie (Post 6939928)
sigh I need to look for an episode where Matsumoto releases her soul energy aura. :(

Soul energy = reiatsu, right?

Raptura 12-06-2007 12:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6939784)
One question:

Do you like pandas?

Panda's are cool :p

Valkyrie 12-06-2007 12:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6939904)
Just seeing you use it makes my day ^^

You should make a tut on how to make avatars. Yours are neat :D

Tr!x!e 12-06-2007 12:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valkyrie (Post 6939941)
You should make a tut on how to make avatars. Yours are neat :D

Yea..Im jeleous...I want a cute avi :(

Tecuh 12-06-2007 12:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valkyrie (Post 6939941)
You should make a tut on how to make avatars. Yours are neat :D

Yours are neat too. Do you make them yourself or do you just find them over the internet?

xBuffx 12-06-2007 12:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valkyrie (Post 6939832)
Anyway, I'm here to say: PEP ME

i'll second that and say: pep me :D

notstrider 12-06-2007 12:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6939963)
Yours are neat too. Do you make them yourself or do you just find them over the internet?

need a christmas hat.

itamouse 12-06-2007 12:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6939904)
Just seeing you use it makes my day ^^

i really like it :o
it's never going to be taken off either
unless you ever get bored and want to make another one :p

Raptura 12-06-2007 12:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valkyrie (Post 6939941)
You should make a tut on how to make avatars. Yours are neat :D

Mine suck :D

Tecuh 12-06-2007 12:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by itamouse (Post 6939978)
i really like it :o
it's never going to be taken off either
unless you ever get bored and want to make another one :p

I like it too. Wish I was a girl so I could use one like that.

itamouse 12-06-2007 12:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6939991)
I like it too. Wish I was a girl so I could use one like that.

lol, silly :p
trust me, only benifits of being a chick are the boobs, other than that, cramps SUCK!!!

Tr!x!e 12-06-2007 12:24

Techy...any way you can make me a cute avi??? Ill wub you forever..:D

itamouse 12-06-2007 12:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raptura (Post 6939989)
Mine suck :D

no way, your's are cool, so are valkarie's :)

itamouse 12-06-2007 12:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tr!x!e (Post 6940017)
Techy...any way you can make me a cute avi??? Ill wub you forever..:D

it better not be cuter than mine!!! :mad:

-First~Strike- 12-06-2007 12:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by xBuffx (Post 6939976)
i'll second that and say: pep me :D

No. I'll make you deserve it before I rep ya.

Tecuh 12-06-2007 12:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by itamouse (Post 6940033)
it better not be cuter than mine!!! :mad:

It can't get any cuter than that =o

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tr!x!e (Post 6940017)
Techy...any way you can make me a cute avi??? Ill wub you forever..:D

I'm on my dad's laptop. Don't have the programs here.

itamouse 12-06-2007 12:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by -First~Strike- (Post 6940043)
No. I'll make you deserve it before I rep ya.

sounds kinky O.O

itamouse 12-06-2007 12:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6940045)
It can't get any cuter than that =o

<3 :o :cool:

Haydz...xD 12-06-2007 12:29

1.1k.... rep please :), i'll rep back

Tecuh 12-06-2007 12:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haydz...xD (Post 6940072)
1.1k.... rep please :), i'll rep back

Can't.

itamouse 12-06-2007 12:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by xBuffx (Post 6939976)
i'll second that and say: pep me :D

pep'd

Discordia 12-06-2007 12:32

How is everyone today?


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 18:29.