Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

<>N<> 11-09-2007 03:37

:confused:
Quote:

Originally Posted by devilishlykatt (Post 6709144)
Rofl...
Sweet? :p

wuts sweet?

Tecuh 11-09-2007 03:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilishlykatt (Post 6709159)
If I were 15 I couldn't mod :p

You need to be 18 to be a moderator?
And never noticed you were one ^^

<>N<> 11-09-2007 03:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilishlykatt (Post 6709159)
If I were 15 I couldn't mod :p

u could have lied. but its evil to lie.

can an evil person become a mod?

<>N<> 11-09-2007 03:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6709167)
You need to be 18 to be a moderator?
And never noticed you were one ^^

I lol @ u :p

devilishlykatt 11-09-2007 03:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6709167)
You need to be 18 to be a moderator?
And never noticed you were one ^^

Yes, you do.

LOL I didn't lie and am mostly not evil! Does something about my avatar/profile suggest that highly that I am 15? Or is it just the char...if that's the case, my favorite anime is shojo =x

JennYp 11-09-2007 03:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilishlykatt (Post 6709144)
Rofl...
Sweet? :p

pretty :D

<>N<> 11-09-2007 03:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilishlykatt (Post 6709238)
Yes, you do.

LOL I didn't lie and am mostly not evil! Does something about my avatar/profile suggest that highly that I am 15? Or is it just the char...if that's the case, my favorite anime is shojo =x

It's just the char and pink :D

I would like to be a mod but I'm WAYYYYY TOOO EVUL to become one :p


and im 18 in next summer :(
cant even go to bar yet :mad:

devilishlykatt 11-09-2007 03:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by <>N<> (Post 6709254)
It's just the char and pink :D

I would like to be a mod but I'm WAYYYYY TOOO EVUL to become one :p


and im 18 in next summer :(
cant even go to bar yet :mad:

Hehe you have to be 21 here ;) In case you guys are curious I am 22 and of Norwegian descent.

Although I AM often mistaken for a 15 year old Japanese girl. Lol.

JennYp 11-09-2007 03:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilishlykatt (Post 6709011)
I just thought usually blue eyed people have blonde hair...like it's a really freaking bright and weird blue too :p

um i dont have blonde hair i have auburn hair with really light blonde high lights and fire red low lights :) and my eyes are sapphire blue

<>N<> 11-09-2007 03:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilishlykatt (Post 6709272)
Hehe you have to be 21 here ;) In case you guys are curious I am 22 and of Norwegian descent.

Although I AM often mistaken for a 15 year old Japanese girl. Lol.

You live in the states?
and norway ftw, except there's one retard from norway playing in mayfaire. -.-'

Boring friday...
I was gonna go play billiard and drink beer with my friends but we didn't :mad:

devilishlykatt 11-09-2007 03:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennYp (Post 6709280)
um i dont have blonde hair i have auburn hair with really light blonde high lights and fire red low lights :) and my eyes are sapphire blue

Your hair sounds pretty.:D..I need to do something new with mine.

devilishlykatt 11-09-2007 03:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by <>N<> (Post 6709291)
You live in the states?
and norway ftw, except there's one retard from norway playing in mayfaire. -.-'

Boring friday...
I was gonna go play billiard and drink beer with my friends but we didn't :mad:

Yes, I live in the US. I have to get up early so I prolly won't go out, but I am going to raid my wine collection ^^

JennYp 11-09-2007 03:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilishlykatt (Post 6709295)
Your hair sounds pretty.:D..I need to do something new with mine.

thanks i <3 my hair

KrAzY 11-09-2007 03:55

i'm just plain brown hair/eyes lol nothing special i guess.

<>N<> 11-09-2007 03:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennYp (Post 6709280)
um i dont have blonde hair i have auburn hair with really light blonde high lights and fire red low lights :) and my eyes are sapphire blue

Thank you, that was enough description, now it's time for pics :D


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 19:18.