Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Newcomer's Harbor (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   DB devil (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=441015)

redknight 11-29-2007 13:02

DB devil

How many db devils are there? If there is just one should the number be increased or should it be made to respawn more then twice a day?

TehLuzr 11-29-2007 13:07

Just 1 and no it shouldn't. DBs are supposed to be rare items. If they did that it would just increase the profits of the handfull of uber characters that camp the spawn and kill anyone else that tries to get a DB from it.

L33tsqu34k 11-29-2007 14:38

It only spawns once a day. Besides, TQ would NEVER give away DBs that easily if it were to spawn 2+ times a day.

chuck norris 11-30-2007 06:59

uh i read some guide on these forums that said theres some water devil or what not that spawns every hour. idk if its true. cant find the link now.

ChinaGirl 11-30-2007 07:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by L33tsqu34k (Post 6878858)
It only spawns once a day. Besides, TQ would NEVER give away DBs that easily if it were to spawn 2+ times a day.

DB devil spawns twice in any one 24 hour period depending weather or not it has been killed same as the lab bosses

Poster 2

As for more spawning LOL dont be a dumb arse the poster was quite right in saying DBs are supposed to be rare not common! do u want pheasants to drop them also so u dont even have to work for them?

Poster 3

WaterLords do NOT drop DBs they drop clean waters.....

Drixt 11-30-2007 08:33

I have a question about the DB devil. Is it like the Waterlord with a (star) 200 or is it just like any other Waterdevil?

Cause I've been hunting cleanwaters (I sell 'em cheap to make their average market price drop) and in between spawns I go to one of the known locations of the DB devil yet I cant ever find it.

Certainly I dont always miss it, I never see anyone else there.

ChinaGirl 11-30-2007 08:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drixt (Post 6884366)
I have a question about the DB devil. Is it like the Waterlord with a (star) 200 or is it just like any other Waterdevil?

Cause I've been hunting cleanwaters (I sell 'em cheap to make their average market price drop) and in between spawns I go to one of the known locations of the DB devil yet I cant ever find it.

Certainly I dont always miss it, I never see anyone else there.

nope db devil looks like the other water devils and u dont know it till u hit it and see lol

Neowarcloud 11-30-2007 09:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChinaGirl (Post 6884133)
DB devil spawns twice in any one 24 hour period depending weather or not it has been killed same as the lab bosses

Poster 2

As for more spawning LOL dont be a dumb arse the poster was quite right in saying DBs are supposed to be rare not common! do u want pheasants to drop them also so u dont even have to work for them?

Poster 3

WaterLords do NOT drop DBs they drop clean waters.....

Maybe you know this...did they mess with the spawning of the db devil after the potency patch? cause I used to get it like a minimum of 5 times a week...typically like 7, but lately if I find it once a week im lucky.

pie 11-30-2007 10:23

1 Attachment(s)
just as china girl says >.> errr its pretty weak abouts the same or is the same as the monsters in the second map after exiting mz

heres a piccy lol yahhhh back in my noop days i guess

it deals the dmg same as the monsters on the 2nd map and has high def errr in the pic i probably had like 20-22k atk or less >.> still hitting it for 1.5k and it hit me for like 1k i guess dunno it just misses alot

unlike waterlord back then which hit me for like 800 >.> but now it only does like 350 ^^

~Spell~Master~ 11-30-2007 13:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by L33tsqu34k (Post 6878858)

well i've been playing for over 2 years now and i can say that tq does give dbs away in game. i found over 12 dbs since i play and they didnt come from the db devil. i think tq gives u dbs in game if u behaviuor is good. ^^

Drixt 11-30-2007 13:54

I've only found 2. One at Sandelf's (lotto'd it and won TopMoneyBag) and one during Dis City (lotto'd it and failed).

chuck norris 12-01-2007 06:45

http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showpos...68&postcount=1

Is what this guy is talkin about something else or what? Or a lie?