Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Sunshine/Blizzard (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=106)
-   -   Happy B-Day -Jossette- (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=587037)

LowRid3R 12-27-2008 00:15

Happy B-Day -Jossette-
 
Happy B-Day -Jossette- :p

mick 12-27-2008 02:48

Happy Birthday!~ person i dont realli know... but i know ur name... but mayb i talked 2 u b4... i donno if i have... i might have done but would have been ages and ages ago... thats if u was here ages and ages ago... but still if did talk b4... i forgot... im sorri i forgot if we did talk and we was friends but hey thats life... but i will make up for it some how... so hey let me friends and happy birthday again from mick... i ment luv mick`o

ahhh well im out later ppl of sunshine

chris2962 12-27-2008 03:34

happy b-day


mick`o is hot

JOSSETTE 12-27-2008 05:52

Thanks guys :p


Hello JOSSETTE,

We at ConquerRPG Forum would like to wish you a happy birthday today!
:rolleyes:

fanalion 12-27-2008 06:12

Happy B-Day :p

*Sonne* 12-27-2008 06:43

Brightest Blessings to you on your Birthday!



MrTrojannn3 12-27-2008 11:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Sonne* (Post 9681789)
Brightest Blessings to you on your Birthday!



happy birthday


AND SCREW YOU SONNE WHERE MY NAME...I DONT KNOW YOUR REAL NAME AND I WOULD PUT YOURS BUT NO...NO CHESSEBURGERS FOR ME

Eurochic 12-27-2008 12:38

1 Attachment(s)
Many happy returns.

R1CK 12-27-2008 13:14

happy birthday:)

*Sonne* 12-27-2008 14:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrTrojannn3 (Post 9682752)
happy birthday


AND SCREW YOU SONNE WHERE MY NAME...I DONT KNOW YOUR REAL NAME AND I WOULD PUT YOURS BUT NO...NO CHESSEBURGERS FOR ME

Don't be a turd. I told you my name is Dawn. You HAD it in your list. :(
But it seems now that you don't love anybody but yourself and Tony. : (
Don't you see that I changed my sig? So did you!

Sorry for the rant in your birthday thread Josse.

MrTrojannn3 12-27-2008 17:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Sonne* (Post 9683395)
Don't be a turd. I told you my name is Dawn. You HAD it in your list. :(
But it seems now that you don't love anybody but yourself and Tony. : (
Don't you see that I changed my sig? So did you!

Sorry for the rant in your birthday thread Josse.

i fixed it

MarketMan 12-27-2008 19:14

happy bday josse <3

tevren 12-27-2008 20:00

happy birthday, and whatever mick'o said.

Spaghetti-O 12-28-2008 20:53

fuck whoever's birthday it is. why do ppl still make threads about this ****

eeyore 12-29-2008 10:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spaghetti-O (Post 9689319)
fuck whoever's birthday it is. why do ppl still make threads about this ****

[/wrists] cause most people need to feel love xD


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:05.