Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Liberty/Prosperity (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=324)
-   -   Be careful and GMs FUFF YOU! (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=700712)

ChinaGirl 10-01-2010 02:56

Be careful and GMs FUFF YOU!

i dunno how many peeps here use path finding when sending their 2nd char to the mines but be careful O_O

i used it the other day from mc to dc mines whilst i was sming at fg3......the screen focus changed and guess what....noob in bot jail!!!

i dont bot, dont use any clickies and none of this auto crap they go on about.

i do know that many of u do (yes im talking to u noobjas O_O) so be very, very careful when using TQ's built in path finding bot - it appears to detect itself.

i emailed TQ and all they said was blah, u have been confirmed as a botter and it will cost 430 cps to get the noop out.

worse than this the loyalty of tq is unbelievable - the account is about 6 or 7 years old so they can see that its never been jailed in alll that time and they think ima gonna start bottin now?

GM's! GET ANOTHER JOB YOUR CRAP AT THIS ONE! :mad:

DonGambino 10-01-2010 07:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChinaGirl (Post 11351132)
i dunno how many peeps here use path finding when sending their 2nd char to the mines but be careful O_O

i used it the other day from mc to dc mines whilst i was sming at fg3......the screen focus changed and guess what....noob in bot jail!!!

i dont bot, dont use any clickies and none of this auto crap they go on about.

i do know that many of u do (yes im talking to u noobjas O_O) so be very, very careful when using TQ's built in path finding bot - it appears to detect itself.

i emailed TQ and all they said was blah, u have been confirmed as a botter and it will cost 430 cps to get the noop out.

worse than this the loyalty of tq is unbelievable - the account is about 6 or 7 years old so they can see that its never been jailed in alll that time and they think ima gonna start bottin now?

GM's! GET ANOTHER JOB YOUR CRAP AT THIS ONE! :mad:

TQ has fuffed us so many times i dont fuffing care anymore! those *******s! ive had a marketeer sent to bot jail too. now why would i bot a marketeer!?? c'mon!!

ChinaGirl 10-04-2010 01:17

i wont let this rest! i played so long without usin bots i dont fuffin need em :mad:

jus shows how they are with peeps that have played for as long as i have an they still dont care

TQ r KOS!

Albatros 10-04-2010 09:02

*getting my knife out* lets hope they get their senses back together - if there is one person i trust about playing honest its you! all those years simplay have to count!

GMs - act accordingly to real evidence and not to gibberish-w/e-half arsed-sleepy-crap-information. pretty please xD
^^

raiva 10-07-2010 03:46

..and there i thought someone vanished from the face of the earth

Albatros 10-07-2010 14:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by raiva (Post 11357369)
..and there i thought someone vanished from the face of the earth

mhmm... not sure O.o thought i was visiting some forums, but lately it seems i went to a graveyard lmao

hi mate, long time not seen xD
^^

PimpYoAss 10-14-2010 13:02

I think hes talking about China... bish :D

Lómion 10-15-2010 07:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by pimpyoass (Post 11364235)
i think hes talking about china... Bish :d

bish

PimpYoAss 10-16-2010 14:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lómion (Post 11364876)

bish

Pretty sure you still owe me half a cookie...

ChinaGirl 10-19-2010 02:23

:o pimp lol

joao and i were talking about the big ugly monsters in the lab las night and ur name came up :D

hows u :p

Newt. 10-19-2010 07:16

sawp china/rubberman
don't think i seen ya since i regulated Honor.
i'll see ya when we merge ;]

PimpYoAss 10-19-2010 10:41

I make you guys remember abig ugly monster.. thats cool :D

I still have CO forums bookmarkd because of you people, once joao makes 130 2nd rb ill log on his char to pwn you all :cool: (now hes gona change pass)

raiva 10-20-2010 08:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by PimpYoAss (Post 11368753)
I make you guys remember abig ugly monster.. thats cool :D

I still have CO forums bookmarkd because of you people, once joao makes 130 2nd rb ill log on his char to pwn you all :cool: (now hes gona change pass)

waaaaaay ahead of you

anda mazé para o jogo
vaaa

PimpYoAss 10-20-2010 12:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by raiva (Post 11369915)
waaaaaay ahead of you

anda mazé para o jogo
vaaa

AH! I knew you were ahead of me means I am ahead of your aheadness (what?):cool:

Se voltar é a comprar DB's.

raiva 10-21-2010 04:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by PimpYoAss (Post 11370088)
AH! I knew you were ahead of me means I am ahead of your aheadness (what?):cool:

Se voltar é a comprar DB's.

nada que já năo se tenha feito, é tanto quanto ir ao cascata