Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Pure fire today (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=768737)

USER1_74 05-30-2019 13:24

Pure fire today

after all new rune will be good again??
now FULL SPG fire can survive with new rune tise of taoism.
rise of taoism fixed give
3x defense
+50k hp
final mag att +13k
immune to pirate immortal force
for 40 seconds
coodown 80 sec
that mean half of time under this status

my fire have 55k mag attack (tro-war-fire atm)
with 324 perfection , high level fire blast i have 20% double damage
question :
heaven blade +10k mag attack can make the difference and kill SDG enemy in 1 hit??

kenflame 06-03-2019 20:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by USER1_74 (Post 11986977)
after all new rune will be good again??
now FULL SPG fire can survive with new rune tise of taoism.
rise of taoism fixed give
3x defense
+50k hp
final mag att +13k
immune to pirate immortal force
for 40 seconds
coodown 80 sec
that mean half of time under this status

my fire have 55k mag attack (tro-war-fire atm)
with 324 perfection , high level fire blast i have 20% double damage
question :
heaven blade +10k mag attack can make the difference and kill SDG enemy in 1 hit??

heavens blade 2 hits anyone insta fast, 35-45k total dmg each cast at 0.001 second unless they got 80-90k hp no way that pot will come faster unless they use life fruits.

xelasavir 06-04-2019 12:15

I dont even play anymore, but wtf is up with those numbers? Is that even real? Fire Taos actually hitting hard?

scoobysnacked 06-04-2019 16:37

dose this rune work for water tao's also? not that I'm trying to get any type of crazy ## from my magic attack, I just want the x3 defense that the rune provides, if its true..

cuZz 06-14-2019 15:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by scoobysnacked (Post 11987067)
dose this rune work for water tao's also? not that I'm trying to get any type of crazy ## from my magic attack, I just want the x3 defense that the rune provides, if its true..

It's a fire tao rune so no.

scoobysnacked 06-25-2019 15:36

damn, that x3 defense would be killer along with a water shild, waters would be even that much harder to kill..

on a side note, the you tube streamer "Lucifer" Lucifergaming, is a water tao king currently correct? aside from him being next to impossible to kill now, would his account be that much "stronger" being a king water?

from what I have seen his account is one of the first ever to STAY as a water while being king? Or am I mistaken on this? King/water account wouldn't be a PK powerhouse like some of the other classes are, but I do think that it would be quite a fun account to play, being in a top teir team and providing support with a OP water like that would be loads of fun..
for me anyway, being that I have been a water tao in this game for the last eight years or so..
anyway thanks for your comments and responses to my lame questions.