Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   GM corruption, one final debate (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=756535)

davis111 07-11-2015 00:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bunz (Post 11913058)
GM Carina is not corrupted for WHATEVER'S SAKE. (In my opinion)

She is not the one making decisions. Whatever players requested, she will need to submit it to her superiors to decide and justify the situation before they make any decisions.

You get it?

Let me list down the steps of her job scope:

1) Requests -> Carina
2) Carina draft up requests on behalf of players -> to her superiors
3) Superiors get back to Carina with the final decisions
4) Carina delivers the good/bad news

TADAAA! And den Carina is Corrupted yas or no???

Idk why most of you guys are so unhappy with her
but what I know is that she is doing her job, just like any Customer Service officer that you will meet anywhere.

Think about it, she is just like everyone, trying to earn money for her family and make ends meet.
Why are some of you hoping that she would lose her job? :mad:

Instead of hoping that bad things will happen to people that you dislike,
why not maybe leave her conducive feedbacks on how she can improve her services?

Carina is...NOT corrupted.

Not happy? QUIT.

Infamous~ 07-11-2015 00:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nikolai (Post 11913019)
lol zika is a fking trash can ; quite obv they can't win w/o using any cheats n ****, hence why they all been in jail plenty of times over.

http://i60.tinypic.com/27wsxlf.jpg
http://i59.tinypic.com/zx5umg.jpg

oops it slipped, suck on that dirty turban

I was in that SS.

#Repping

sweetlady08 07-11-2015 00:48

Carina

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by davis111 (Post 11913059)
Carina is...NOT corrupted.

Not happy? QUIT.

You are right, she is not a corrupt gm.

If she was a corrupt gm, she would be dcing people on the game, to assist a win. Etc.

I am a vip 6 player, a lot people come to me without vip. I try my best to help them and provide them with support, like Carina is supporting me and our players.

I am grateful to Carina and i will always support her. I cant see her as corrupt.

sweetlady08 07-11-2015 00:55

Lets Play Fair

If tq clear this 3 accounts records, then maybe Tq should make an event to clear all records of all players. To make this fair.

pashtun 07-11-2015 01:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by -Kirito (Post 11913049)

If you'd like to report GM Carina feel free to email co@netdragon.com and feedback@netdragon.com

So far corruption is apparent.

Let's continue to sniff out more corruption.

I mailed a text similar to your post to co@netdragon.com

Not that it's gonna help but atleast I tried :D

@Sweetlady08 please learn to edit your posts

-Kirito 07-11-2015 01:40

She can be the sweetest person in the world doesn't excuse her of corruption.

pashtun 07-11-2015 01:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by -Kirito (Post 11913073)
She can be the sweetest person in the world doesn't excuse her of corruption.

Maybe if they get massive amounts of complaints on this subject they will not be able to ignore it?

Xentheo 07-11-2015 01:58

Carina lied about them being botjailed for FPS Unlocker how do we know? It wasn't even in the game when they were jailed.
Carina lied about another making the call... if another GM did make the call then she lied to Jefe about Evelyn being the only one with authority.

She goes out of her way to help a certain person and has done it over and over again.
She helps defend the guilty knowing they are guilty you have Army owner on Facebook saying another person was botting and had a virus? But then it changed to an excuse about FPS Unlocker when tons of people are playing with it right now and no jailing is happening. Why only them?

Carina is corrupt as hell and like it was said she is sweet but dirty.

pashtun 07-11-2015 02:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xentheo (Post 11913077)

Carina is corrupt as hell and like it was said she is sweet but dirty.

Bahahaha +1

-Kirito 07-11-2015 02:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bunz (Post 11913058)
GM Carina is not corrupted for WHATEVER'S SAKE. (In my opinion)

She is not the one making decisions. Whatever players requested, she will need to submit it to her superiors to decide and justify the situation before they make any decisions.

You get it?

Let me list down the steps of her job scope:

1) Requests -> Carina
2) Carina draft up requests on behalf of players -> to her superiors
3) Superiors get back to Carina with the final decisions
4) Carina delivers the good/bad news

TADAAA! And den Carina is Corrupted yas or no???

Idk why most of you guys are so unhappy with her
but what I know is that she is doing her job, just like any Customer Service officer that you will meet anywhere.

Think about it, she is just like everyone, trying to earn money for her family and make ends meet.
Why are some of you hoping that she would lose her job? :mad:

Instead of hoping that bad things will happen to people that you dislike,
why not maybe leave her conducive feedbacks on how she can improve her services?

It's not about whether we like or dislike her, we're just displeased with something she has done. We're entitled to express her actions to her superiors and what they do to her is entirely up to them. You're jumping to far into conclusions about her loosing her livelihood. It could come down to that or she could get a strike for this and hopefully it never happens again. We just don't want things like this to continue because it's unfair to every single player who GM Carina doesn't favor; which is pretty much everyone or at least it should be.

~*panda*~ 07-11-2015 05:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ (Post 11913038)
does the name InfinitY ring a bell? If it does then you of all people here shouldn't ask for actual evidence. You saw how he'd get capped and lose his gear (old detention system) then he'd get them back out of no where. Do you even remember how many times this character was botjailed without a permanent punishment taking place? Jin had someone among their staff, but you know all of this ofc.

Infinity was botjailed 3 times, right? Didn't see his name pop up more. Unless it did one more time and it was perma jailed. Idk, they stopped using infinity after a while eh? Not to mention that in '10 there was one "to celebrate our expansion, we're releasing all botters from botjail for free" thing.

First I hear about that gear thing. I always heard he got bananasplit and his gear got returned because of that.

Aim|Bot 07-11-2015 06:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Infamous~ (Post 11913063)
I was in that SS.

#Repping

Hi mohamed.

Sanad 07-11-2015 06:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Infamous~ (Post 11913063)
I was in that SS.

#Repping

Hi Kimberly.

Promethean 07-11-2015 06:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sanad (Post 11913129)
Hi Kimberly.

Hi Kyrie.

AzNtHuGsTa 07-11-2015 06:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Promethean (Post 11913133)
Hi Kyrie.

Hi Kirei.