Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Eagle (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Ballz n Weinerz (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=715962)

~LoRiDaBoY~ 03-27-2011 18:47

Ballz n Weinerz
 
Heyyyyyyyy every1!! Haha hows it going :P

Some 1 tell Mike5 to get on forums or what ever his new account name is haha i needa converse with him :)

Muchos gracias amigos :)

Anyyywhooo!:P

~LoRiDaBoY~ 03-28-2011 17:14

Really people, ****in 16 view and no 1 replys, just ****in gimme mikes char name and tell him to get on forums wtf its not even hard, i just need to talk to him ****

tix33 03-29-2011 05:28

why u hating?

~LoRiDaBoY~ 03-29-2011 09:32

Why are you hating, wtf?!?! All im asking for is for some one to plz tell Mike to get on forums...

IshyFishy ><> 03-29-2011 11:16

Haven't seen him, sowwy....
I'm still black atm so I can't really move around.
(OMG forgot about broadcast!!)

What time is he typically on? I'll BC then

~LoRiDaBoY~ 03-29-2011 21:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by IshyFishy ><> (Post 11502864)
Haven't seen him, sowwy....
I'm still black atm so I can't really move around.
(OMG forgot about broadcast!!)

What time is he typically on? I'll BC then

Idk, he lives on the East Coast sooo yah haha thx :P Tell him Cole needs to talk to him xD

tix33 03-30-2011 04:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~LoRiDaBoY~ (Post 11502816)
Why are you hating, wtf?!?! All im asking for is for some one to plz tell Mike to get on forums...

u mad?!?!?


wanted to piss you off a lil
:)

~LoRiDaBoY~ 03-30-2011 10:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by tix33 (Post 11503352)
u mad?!?!?


wanted to piss you off a lil
:)

Thats ****ed up, but seriously, can u tell him to get on forums plz

Mae_Bee 03-30-2011 13:44

So, I hear a rumor of server transfers coming.

Looking for a server i may switch to.

How you guys rate ur server? ;)

gamefreak06 03-30-2011 22:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mae_Bee (Post 11503618)
So, I hear a rumor of server transfers coming.

Looking for a server i may switch to.

How you guys rate ur server? ;)

the servers great,lots of people to kill and play with all that stuff so if you ever think of transferring here at eagle that would be nice!anyway in behalf of eagle server im welcoming you in advance if ever you make up you mind... =D

gamefreak06 03-30-2011 22:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~LoRiDaBoY~ (Post 11501548)
Heyyyyyyyy every1!! Haha hows it going :P

Some 1 tell Mike5 to get on forums or what ever his new account name is haha i needa converse with him :)

Muchos gracias amigos :)

Anyyywhooo!:P

well,he gets OL a while then logs out..not sure what his other chars name are so if i see his warrior then ill tell him..

~LoRiDaBoY~ 03-30-2011 22:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by gamefreak06 (Post 11503890)
well,he gets OL a while then logs out..not sure what his other chars name are so if i see his warrior then ill tell him..

Thx man i appreciate it :P Dunno who u are but yeppp thx =P

LearnMeBook 03-31-2011 02:48

hello all

tix33 03-31-2011 08:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~LoRiDaBoY~ (Post 11503533)
Thats ****ed up, but seriously, can u tell him to get on forums plz


i cant log...


@ others
dont come eagle is the ****tiest server ever,everyone hack scam and 95% not fluent in english also 90% sucking winers of ''some bulkers'' in this server and 70% acting top,yet they all fail,also db prices and other market stuff is screwed
up

~LoRiDaBoY~ 03-31-2011 13:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by LearnMeBook (Post 11504037)
hello all

Lol tyler! ****tt watsup mannnn xD


Anddddd well if any1 sees mike juss tell him to come on forums plz :)


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:39.