Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Any update on the new class Rxin? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=768309)

Etienne1 02-19-2019 03:56

Any update on the new class Rxin?

It will be released in a month or so but not even a single update on the class yet.

Like, what's the class' name?, how will the class' skill work?, what do the weapons look like?.

At least give us some update.

Viceroy 02-19-2019 08:52

Just think about the current pirate. Then add another layer of OP on top of that. That's what the new class should start to look like. They would be able to attack you from up close like a regular attacking account. They would be able to attack you from far like an assassin. They'll have the ability to fly without being knocked down. and they'll have an XP skill that lets them call down thunder on the entire screen for a full minute while taking one damage from any skill that hits them. There's gonna be an added feature to the XP skill, but I'll let TQ surprise me with that one. :D

JediMindTrick 02-19-2019 16:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Viceroy (Post 11985165)
Just think about the current pirate. Then add another layer of OP on top of that. That's what the new class should start to look like. They would be able to attack you from up close like a regular attacking account. They would be able to attack you from far like an assassin. They'll have the ability to fly without being knocked down. and they'll have an XP skill that lets them call down thunder on the entire screen for a full minute while taking one damage from any skill that hits them. There's gonna be an added feature to the XP skill, but I'll let TQ surprise me with that one. :D

hit or miss

Rxin 02-19-2019 18:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Etienne1 (Post 11985163)
It will be released in a month or so but not even a single update on the class yet.

Like, what's the class' name?, how will the class' skill work?, what do the weapons look like?.

At least give us some update.

Yes, the new class will be released in a month, and the information about it will be released soon, I will let you know when it is ready.
For the new class skill, have you seen this?

https://co.99.com/guide/event/2019/newversions/index.shtml

The skill names and details are just a prototype though, they may be changed.

noobie.com 02-20-2019 07:01

LOL lol LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viceroy 02-20-2019 13:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by JediMindTrick (Post 11985167)
hit or miss

I guess they never miss huh?

Mucle 02-20-2019 15:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Viceroy (Post 11985165)

sounds about right.

Returning 02-20-2019 20:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rxin (Post 11985168)
Yes, the new class will be released in a month, and the information about it will be released soon, I will let you know when it is ready.
For the new class skill, have you seen this?

https://co.99.com/guide/event/2019/newversions/index.shtml

The skill names and details are just a prototype though, they may be changed.

I'm just going to say what everyone else is thinking. TF is with those "tailed beast" legit copy right out the ass @ Naruto.

Viceroy 02-20-2019 21:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Returning (Post 11985194)
I'm just going to say what everyone else is thinking. TF is with those "tailed beast" legit copy right out the ass @ Naruto.

....So?

USER1_74 02-20-2019 23:39

milk milk milk

Quote:

Originally Posted by Viceroy (Post 11985195)
....So?

https://co.99.com/news/2019-02-21/tr...ch_12th_.shtml

~AEnur~ 02-21-2019 01:54

@Rxin. For real, when are you guys going to stop this madness with all these changes and classes and so on? Can't you see that most of the people quit cuz of those upgrades? I simply can't comprehend wtf is wrong with y'all. This game is not even close to be as enjoyable as it was back in 2010 for eg. Players did not even got used with runes and TQ made a new upgrade with new Runes. That thing came out like some weeks ago, now new class, new items, new tailed beast. Wtf is that? Go and tell ur boss to stop these dumb ****s upgrades. Can't you guys understand that we are SICK OF THEM!!!??? Let the game as it is. IMO it's been broken since a long time ago, but even so, let it be as it is. We just need a fair game,an enjoyable game, not a game in which, with every upgrade u milk the money of those damn retards who are living in this virtual world and force the rest to quit. Some, like me for eg, play this game for fun and for chating with friends across the sea, also for meeting foreign people and start new friendships ( who knows, some might be bound forever cuz of the game). Hell......I assume u guys don't even care lmao. U should give a suggestion to the developers of the site. Tell 'em to delete that **** "We listen, we care". It's pathetic for realz.

Rxin 02-21-2019 02:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~AEnur~ (Post 11985198)
@Rxin. For real, when are you guys going to stop this madness with all these changes and classes and so on? Can't you see that most of the people quit cuz of those upgrades? I simply can't comprehend wtf is wrong with y'all. This game is not even close to be as enjoyable as it was back in 2010 for eg. Players did not even got used with runes and TQ made a new upgrade with new Runes. That thing came out like some weeks ago, now new class, new items, new tailed beast. Wtf is that? Go and tell ur boss to stop these dumb ****s upgrades. Can't you guys understand that we are SICK OF THEM!!!??? Let the game as it is. IMO it's been broken since a long time ago, but even so, let it be as it is. We just need a fair game,an enjoyable game, not a game in which, with every upgrade u milk the money of those damn retards who are living in this virtual world and force the rest to quit. Some, like me for eg, play this game for fun and for chating with friends across the sea, also for meeting foreign people and start new friendships ( who knows, some might be bound forever cuz of the game). Hell......I assume u guys don't even care lmao. U should give a suggestion to the developers of the site. Tell 'em to delete that **** "We listen, we care". It's pathetic for realz.

Thank you for the feedback, the game will keep updating all the time, that's a trend, I will forward your idea to our staff for consideration.

|Shadow| 02-21-2019 03:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~AEnur~ (Post 11985198)

They need to milk the few last bulkers , so if you want to be the top dog = bulk , simple like that.

~AEnur~ 02-21-2019 04:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Shadow| (Post 11985202)
They need to milk the few last bulkers , so if you want to be the top dog = bulk , simple like that.

#Facepalm.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rxin (Post 11985199)
Thank you for the feedback, the game will keep updating all the time, that's a trend, I will forward your idea to our staff for consideration.

I know that games are being updated from time to time but in Co, things are upgraded damn fast. My idea about not changing the game even more....owell...that is not even considered to be an idea. It is actually the voice of the most of CO's players. Have you seen a graphic that shows how much CO has been going down year by year, due to the changes that you guys are making? And I am talking about substantial changes like an item which is OP and everyone got to bulk to get it or max it. After a couple of months something new is being implemented and people are forced to buy more and more and more. I know there is a marketing behind all of this but seriously, people are growing tired and they are already leaving the game cuz there's no fun, no competition against those retarded bulkers who max everything since day 2 after a new item or class has been introduced ofc etc. All you do is ask us if we like that, if we agree with that, if we got an idea about that...but do you show your bosses what we, players, write about what we actually want?
P.S.I know that everything I've said -> nothing more than hot air.. :D:) Cheers

Viceroy 02-21-2019 09:44

he he he. a new big change is always out at this time of the year. and I always see people complaining on forums about it. and it's always the same people year after year LMAO. and they say the same thing about quitting co. and they always say it every year. every change. but never quit. I'm sure Rxin sees it too he he he