Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   wtf is wrong with mining (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=709173)

Sanad 12-07-2010 05:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by *~panda~* (Post 11416531)
well shuu, hemps said theyre trying to fix it. at least they aknowledge there is a problem so get off yer high horses. People like electra glide gets kicks outta this but in the end we just gotta solve the problem. The people like deto, nicnac, morty, me, etc are the ones that deserve kudos instead of all you hempbashers >_> make a fanclub if you like him that much

wheres my name feg :(

DETONATOAREA 12-07-2010 05:12

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by *~panda~* (Post 11416531)
well shuu, hemps said theyre trying to fix it. at least they aknowledge there is a problem so get off yer high horses. People like electra glide gets kicks outta this but in the end we just gotta solve the problem. The people like deto, nicnac, morty, me, etc are the ones that deserve kudos instead of all you hempbashers >_> make a fanclub if you like him that much

They already solved it, my archer still is in TC mining. I tried the same trigger and it doesn't botjail you for Login button anymore.
I even opened Yahoo to see if that was the cause. None of that was the problem.
http://bbs.co.91.com/attachment.php?...1&d=1291727603

DETONATOAREA 12-07-2010 05:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. (Post 11416533)
But before the server maintenance 4hrs ago my miner was there still mining, I read that you wrote its about whatever recent patch and then login that will get you into botjail? 0.o?

It's not enough just to mine.
You had to:
disconnect while mining using Login, log back in, start mining, alt-tab (i did this to firefox and so did Nicknac and others that filmed and placed on Xfire and youtube) and then you just were in botjail.
I tried this same thing now and it doesn't work anymore. Seleen's still mining.

*~panda~* 12-07-2010 05:42

now for their quest to release all falsely botjailed characters xD

DETONATOAREA 12-07-2010 05:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by *~panda~* (Post 11416548)
now for their quest to release all falsely botjailed characters xD

I'm afraid they won't :( Now that they fixed the glitch, nobody can enter botjail anymore. Though the videos still stand.

*~panda~* 12-07-2010 05:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA (Post 11416549)
I'm afraid they won't :( Now that they fixed the glitch, nobody can enter botjail anymore. Though the videos still stand.

hemp said they would >_>

*~panda~* 12-07-2010 05:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by thehempknight (Post 11416191)
The issue is being investigated, and should there be a problem, it will be rectified as soon as possible. At this time, I would again warn all of you against illegal programs and client edits (yes this includes "clickys" and anything you use to automate or "enhance" CO).
Should you have been jailed incorrectly in the last few days, we would ask you to have your character remain there, and we will assist you in removing them as they are identified. We take wrongful jailings seriously, and are working to ensure that the cheaters are punished, not the legitimate players. We appreciate the support given by the community, and would like to thank you for your patience while we root out those who choose to disobey the rules through cheating.

^

DETONATOAREA 12-07-2010 05:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by *~panda~* (Post 11416551)
^

Ok then, i'm waiting there. But i need a new cup, i've broken the last one because i kept hitting it onto the walls :(

CheekyPunk27 12-07-2010 06:04

awwwww :(

I've never been to botjail before. This was actually something exciting that got me back on CO for tonight. lol. what a letdown.

DETONATOAREA 12-07-2010 06:09

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by CheekyPunk27 (Post 11416560)
awwwww :(

I've never been to botjail before. This was actually something exciting that got me back on CO for tonight. lol. what a letdown.

You're kinda late. Last night we were having a ball!

yogosun 12-07-2010 06:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by thehempknight (Post 11416191)
The issue is being investigated, and should there be a problem, it will be rectified as soon as possible. At this time, I would again warn all of you against illegal programs and client edits (yes this includes "clickys" and anything you use to automate or "enhance" CO).
Should you have been jailed incorrectly in the last few days, we would ask you to have your character remain there, and we will assist you in removing them as they are identified. We take wrongful jailings seriously, and are working to ensure that the cheaters are punished, not the legitimate players. We appreciate the support given by the community, and would like to thank you for your patience while we root out those who choose to disobey the rules through cheating.

You guys don't take **** serious... I got wrongfully jailed before, only thing I got from helpdesk were standard mails with the same crap: "we don't jail innocent ppl", "you have been caught botting",...

How did I get jailed? A lazy GM jailed me instead of the botter I cammed. Funny how serious you guys are about helping ppl, right?

Since helpdesk doesn't do **** even when they are online that 1 rare day a week, I had to PM Evelyn who did actually help me.

So I got rewarded with a trip to botjail for trying to help TQ and didn't get any compensation whatsoever, besides getting out for free.

Don't get your hopes up guys, you've been TQ'd...

DETONATOAREA 12-07-2010 06:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by yogosun (Post 11416565)
You guys don't take **** serious... I got wrongfully jailed before, only thing I got from helpdesk were standard mails with the same crap: "we don't jail innocent ppl", "you have been caught botting",...

How did I get jailed? A lazy GM jailed me instead of the botter I cammed. Funny how serious you guys are about helping ppl, right?

Since helpdesk doesn't do **** even when they are online that 1 rare day a week, I had to PM Evelyn who did actually help me.

So I got rewarded with a trip to botjail for trying to help TQ and didn't get any compensation whatsoever, besides getting out for free.

Don't get your hopes up guys, you've been TQ'd...

All i want is to get my water out. I don't care about my other test water i got jailed for the sake of seeing if the bug was really there. But i have to get ~Uriel~ out of there.

slaatje 12-07-2010 06:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA (Post 11416568)
All i want is to get my water out. I don't care about my other test water i got jailed for the sake of seeing if the bug was really there. But i have to get ~Uriel~ out of there.

Ah sweet, its fixed, now I dare to log my miner again.

DETONATOAREA 12-07-2010 06:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by slaatje (Post 11416571)
Ah sweet, its fixed, now I dare to log my miner again.

I don't guarantee that it's fixed, but my archer didn't get botjailed and i tried the same steps as yesterday. So i think it's fixed, but i am not sure.

slaatje 12-07-2010 06:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA (Post 11416574)
I don't guarantee that it's fixed, but my archer didn't get botjailed and i tried the same steps as yesterday. So i think it's fixed, but i am not sure.

aha, will log anyways. Guess/ hope it's fine and else I'm going rampage.