Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Bot jail release when monk comes out? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=708787)

craigy-baby 11-29-2010 14:27

Bot jail release when monk comes out?
 
just wanted to know if this is happening, i remember it happening when the ninja came out as there where banned accounts running around the server and people trying to get tham banned again, but have they got this lined up again for when monk is realeased?

Scrubs 11-29-2010 14:29

Inb4 OP was botjailed.

craigy-baby 11-29-2010 14:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scrubs (Post 11409722)
Inb4 OP was botjailed.

Don?

Jaxx. 11-29-2010 14:32

Anything is possible with Tq

DETONATOAREA 11-29-2010 14:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by craigy-baby (Post 11409716)
just wanted to know if this is happening, i remember it happening when the ninja came out as there where banned accounts running around the server and people trying to get tham banned again, but have they got this lined up again for when monk is realeased?

That happened back then too?
I thought it happened when TQ celebrated their win in making 5Bot and CID quit or something like that.

craigy-baby 11-29-2010 14:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA (Post 11409733)
That happened back then too?
I thought it happened when TQ celebrated their win in making 5Bot and CID quit or something like that.

it was around the same time wasnt it?

DETONATOAREA 11-29-2010 14:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by craigy-baby (Post 11409735)
it was around the same time wasnt it?

Uhh... Ninja was in around 20 December 2008 right? TQ released botters in late 2009 or early 2010. Not sure which year.

Scrubs 11-29-2010 14:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by craigy-baby (Post 11409726)
Don?

I am all, for I am nothing.

craigy-baby 11-29-2010 14:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA (Post 11409738)
Uhh... Ninja was in around 20 December 2008 right? TQ released botters in late 2009 or early 2010. Not sure which year.

must have done it twice then because i know they did it when ninjas came out for around a week they let people flock out of bot jail

Infamous~ 11-29-2010 14:39

Stop trying to get out of botjail, botter.

Scrubs 11-29-2010 14:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Infamous~ (Post 11409743)
Stop trying to get out of botjail, botter.

Qft.

DETONATOAREA 11-29-2010 14:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scrubs (Post 11409739)
I am all, for I am nothing.

There is no nothing. O_o

Scrubs 11-29-2010 14:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA (Post 11409747)
There is no nothing. O_o

I was divided by zero on birth, I am nothing while I am all.
It's kind of confusing.

Nicknac425 11-29-2010 14:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Infamous~ (Post 11409743)
Stop trying to get out of botjail, botter.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scrubs (Post 11409745)
Qft.

.

craigy-baby 11-29-2010 14:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Infamous~ (Post 11409743)
Stop trying to get out of botjail, botter.

well see this is my problem, kinda got ****ed off of getting bot jailed so i scanned my comp for bots, found bots from years ago, deleted them, re installed CO and then scanned again and found nothing at all, that was after 2 bot jails, now after lvling a brand new char and that not going to bot jail i get my old one sent again, the only char i have that has been to jail, 3 times now, so rather than pay out im going to get it out when and if they do the same as before, so yea flame away scrub


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:51.