Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Ninja in trojan mode (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=724942)

Kswiss 11-15-2011 08:41

Ninja in trojan mode
 
So basically I was wondering what to be rbed as for the ninja with a poison blade/sword and club to work out best or in other words, ninja in trojan mode :D

Could u list the advantages and disadvantages also?
Also was wondering what to set my attribute points to.

And I'm not going to be a trojan cause the nin gears were available for really cheap so I took it.


Thanks in advance =]

littleboy654 11-15-2011 09:02

You get no herc..And less hp i think.

Kswiss 11-15-2011 09:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by littleboy654 (Post 11628242)
You get no herc..And less hp i think.

Yea, though i'm one of the better fber/sser on my server. And yea the hp part is gonna be painful. Was thinking whether to rb as wat-nin-nin, wat-war-nin or pure nin. Any thoughts?

WeeZy.F 11-15-2011 09:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kswiss (Post 11628243)
Yea, though i'm one of the better fber/sser on my server. And yea the hp part is gonna be painful. Was thinking whether to rb as wat-nin-nin, wat-war-nin or pure nin. Any thoughts?

Ninjas with trojan weapons aren't THAT good any more

You could try wat-nin-nin for poison star and a quick 2 chain and if you don't like it then reincarnate once more to get pure ninja, CK is best for the stun

Whatever you choose, your gonna need high BP and facing anyone with monk in their RB combo will be a problem...

I advise you get katanas if you want to maximise your damage, trojan weapons if you want a fun challenge

CornFlakes:o 11-15-2011 09:32

i seen a lot of players with blade/club for nin to be pure ninja o.o
idk why though

Kswiss 11-15-2011 09:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeeZy.F (Post 11628244)
Ninjas with trojan weapons aren't THAT good any more

You could try wat-nin-nin for poison star and a quick 2 chain and if you don't like it then reincarnate once more to get pure ninja, CK is best for the stun

Whatever you choose, your gonna need high BP and facing anyone with monk in their RB combo will be a problem...

I advise you get katanas if you want to maximise your damage, trojan weapons if you want a fun challenge

I like the challenge xD
And i'm absolutely 100% im better at fbing/ssing than tfb, cause i never seem to get the range for using tfb right lol -.-

I'm thinking pure nin cause the stun helps a lot. The fog i'm pretty sure won't be very helpful, just wanted archer bane and poison star since there are quite a few archers around and everyone pots like hell. I can usually get chain fb/ss in so would help :D

Do u know if that serenity thing removes both fog and poison star?
Quote:

Originally Posted by CornFlakes:o (Post 11628246)
i seen a lot of players with blade/club for nin to be pure ninja o.o
idk why though

Yea i've seen that too, that's why im asking just to be sure lol

Jerri~v.2.1 11-15-2011 10:36

I have a ninja like that. Though I only have one like that because TFB is ***. And I only use it for some occasional FBing fun.

Planes v1.0b 11-15-2011 10:45

When he says occasional "fun" he means losing to everyone.

Only4Hahni 11-15-2011 10:57

Pure ninja, ck > reflect in the sense of using ss/fb combos. Reflect isnt going to do any real damage to anyone, and even if it activates all the time its still not useful cept to save you some pots.

Kswiss 11-15-2011 11:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Only4Hahni (Post 11628273)
Pure ninja, ck > reflect in the sense of using ss/fb combos. Reflect isnt going to do any real damage to anyone, and even if it activates all the time its still not useful cept to save you some pots.

Oh thnx! You answered my question before i could even answer it lol

Guess it's going pure nin then. So im assuming to re-allot as a tro would, as in 176 str, then rest in vit?

AlanAlanAlan! 11-15-2011 11:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kswiss (Post 11628285)
Oh thnx! You answered my question before i could even answer it lol

Guess it's going pure nin then. So im assuming to re-allot as a tro would, as in 176 str, then rest in vit?

.. or full vitality, if you have enough CPs.

Jerri~v.2.1 11-15-2011 11:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Planes v1.0b (Post 11628271)
When he says occasional "fun" he means losing to everyone.

Touché.

Strilter 11-15-2011 12:08

ugh ck ... well at least u fb/ ss :P good luck with it if you can stay outa range of herc nubs

Kakashi^^ 11-15-2011 13:33

Umm my main is a pure nin with troj weaps. always been like this since I made it. Its nice, you can fog/ps if you need to, I only use it at tournaments tho. Like someone said up here, use kats if you want more dmg, troj weaps if u want a fun challenge. I like to ss/fb so tahts why i keep it. I dont like monks, bored imo, and troj are ok i guess, but im not a hercer (hate it).

Infamous~ 11-15-2011 13:42

CK is weak sauce. Stig+2fb reigns supreme.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:40.