Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Can someone give me an advice about the latest patch (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=662236)

PINOYRULES 01-21-2010 04:37

Can someone give me an advice about the latest patch

Guys it wud be appreciated if u can figure out my problem about auto patch, im currently using the latest patch 5207...everything is ok since i log off last night but then when i woke up this morning and opened the game suddenly it wont open anymore... after waiting like 20 minutes expecting to open it suddenly failure to connect appeared and asking me to either retry , manual patch or bypass...i already tried those 3 options but still nothing happened then it came to my mind maybe i got a problem in internet connection but when i checked it i can say that i have a good connection atm..so i decide to reinstall the client...its just sad it didnt work after reinstallation...i even checked customer service but still didnt get any answers from them so kindly please give ur ideas whats the best thing to do,,or if theres any new patch after 5207 kindly please send me the link ..thanks

TheLionsHeart 01-21-2010 05:39

I had this happen to me yesterday, I had to reinstall the client and manually patch up to 5207 again. Be careful if you are on Windows 7 because that client install is before the BSOD error fix.

Trovian 01-21-2010 05:41

Mine wouldn't patch for a while and there was nothing I could do about it. I'd like to be able to give you an answer saying that I solved the problem, but I didn't. It just magically worked for me again one day.

PINOYRULES 01-21-2010 06:01

hmm ok ill keep trying it ...but it sad its like 12 hours now and still nothing happen...anyway thnx for sharing Ur thoughts about it ill keep checking the thread....big hugz to u all

marty1991 01-21-2010 07:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by PINOYRULES (Post 10954620)
Guys it wud be appreciated if u can figure out my problem about auto patch, im currently using the latest patch 5207...everything is ok since i log off last night but then when i woke up this morning and opened the game suddenly it wont open anymore... after waiting like 20 minutes expecting to open it suddenly failure to connect appeared and asking me to either retry , manual patch or bypass...i already tried those 3 options but still nothing happened then it came to my mind maybe i got a problem in internet connection but when i checked it i can say that i have a good connection atm..so i decide to reinstall the client...its just sad it didnt work after reinstallation...i even checked customer service but still didnt get any answers from them so kindly please give ur ideas whats the best thing to do,,or if theres any new patch after 5207 kindly please send me the link ..thanks

Hey you.. uhhmmm try re install?

PINOYRULES 01-21-2010 08:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by marty1991 (Post 10954752)
Hey you.. uhhmmm try re install?

i just did ......i even mentioned i did reinstallation :rolleyes:

marty1991 01-21-2010 08:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by PINOYRULES (Post 10954854)
i just did ......i even mentioned i did reinstallation :rolleyes:

haha really?? sorry didnt read everything. :p ingatz tol! :p

PINOYRULES 01-21-2010 08:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trovian (Post 10954680)
Mine wouldn't patch for a while and there was nothing I could do about it. I'd like to be able to give you an answer saying that I solved the problem, but I didn't. It just magically worked for me again one day.

may i know how long u've waited ? .... almost a day has gone now and still ain't working im getting screwed by this pffff.....

PINOYRULES 01-21-2010 08:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by marty1991 (Post 10954858)
haha really?? sorry didnt read everything. :p ingatz tol! :p

its ok joseph......btw cant hide my new char with u lol .......im |HOKAGE| too peace out the guy who gave u like 5 dbs in dmeon box event .....BIG HUGZ from GAB

Deltastar 01-21-2010 08:38

tried restarting your computer?

Epinephrine 01-21-2010 08:42

Best advice about the new patch: Do not install it.

PINOYRULES 01-21-2010 08:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deltastar (Post 10954913)
tried restarting your computer?

yeah i did that several times ..btw while doin this reply to ur msg...suddenly patch worked but when i log in ...it mentioned Failed to log in . Unkown error ...wtf happening to this game lol..now dont tell me i need to reinstall the client again ..which i did twice today :(

PINOYRULES 01-21-2010 09:00

its ok guys ....problem solved.....it was solved magically also lol...really its so weird ...1st time happened this after 2 yrs of playing ...anyway thnx to all
BIG HUGZ :D

Trovian 01-21-2010 13:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by PINOYRULES (Post 10954859)
may i know how long u've waited ? .... almost a day has gone now and still ain't working im getting screwed by this pffff.....

Not sure really. I tried it about 10 times over the course of 1 day, it wouldn't work. I couldn't be bothered until like a week later when my mate said go on Conquer, so I tried it then and it worked. You may have to wait for the next patch.

Trovian 01-21-2010 13:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by PINOYRULES (Post 10954955)
its ok guys ....problem solved.....it was solved magically also lol...really its so weird ...1st time happened this after 2 yrs of playing ...anyway thnx to all
BIG HUGZ :D

Oh cool congratulations :D