Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Waters Vs. Ninja who will rule ? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=614515)

PINOYRULES 03-21-2009 09:08

Waters Vs. Ninja who will rule ?

well guys they said ninja is the best melee at this time ... so how can water melee stand a chance to defeat ninja if they fight toe 2 toe... ???

SharpKnife :]. 03-21-2009 09:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by PINOYRULES (Post 10186711)
well guys they said ninja is the best melee at this time ... so how can water melee stand a chance to defeat ninja if they fight toe 2 toe... ???

by learning to time your jumps, and using a spear more effectively. a good melee water shouldnt have any trouble taking a low HP/DEF ninja, without having to zap.. fog shouldnt be an issue either since it can be mixed into the water aswell.

its a 1 hit either way, it comes down to the better player.

Dr.Islamooo 03-21-2009 09:15

Quote:

spear spear spear :)

and make ur fan high + 2 soc with super thunder gems

and also make ur tower high + 2 soc with super Glory Gems

then defeat any Ninja > :p

AlexTheGreat 03-22-2009 00:55

Quote:

A Water that's as equally skilled at their respective PKing tactic as a Ninja will almost ALWAYS win. If I'm not mistaken, a 2-handed weapons range is 1 step more than a Ninja's Two Fold Blades. Not only that, there's a factor of only having to use 1 button for a Water. While Ninja's also have to work on timing/predicting jumps they must also use right clicking on location. My hand sometimes spazzes from the repeated clicks... Simplicity is bliss is it not? :3 I can barely take on my friends Spear Warrior. He's slightly better at killing me than me killing him... :o

Raiujin 03-22-2009 02:00

water for sure ninjas suck at melee
my warrior pwned a 130 ninja (with help of talismans) but it still happened

PINOYRULES 03-22-2009 02:30

im 1 of the best water melee also in tiger before during my (war-war-water) 130-130-132 but regardless of having the same gear between ninja and water melee ..i agree with u alexthegreat its about the skills who will rule if they face head to head,,,since ninja have poison fog that can cause delay of attack for water melee....and take note the skills of 2h weapon are not 100 pct activated per attack yet when they near to each other two folded blades will obviously rule....

IluminatI 03-22-2009 02:40

if theyr equally skilld. i'd say i would rather be the ninja
unless u zap

PINOYRULES 03-22-2009 02:56

cool ...thats why im making my 3rd char now...ninja lvl 120+ and planning to make it pure ninja thou i need some advices on which class i shud choose for his 1st rb...

nicholascobalt 03-22-2009 03:10

Because it's impossible for a Ninja to have Stigma? Ninjas are incapable of using a Spear? Melee waters are a joke, the advantage of being a water tao is the ability to revive people and having a taos magic defence. Any class can use a spear including ninjas, how can anyone say "Waters beat Ninjas because they can use a Spear."?

"spear more effectively. a good melee water"
"spear spear spear... ...then defeat any Ninja"
"water for sure ninjas suck at melee"

To this - Why does the tactic have to be different?
"A Water that's as equally skilled at their respective PKing tactic as a Ninja"

To PINOYRULES, as mentioned previously Toxic Fog is not considered here because either class being discussed can have it. As for your reborn combination the best Ninja -> is Ninja Warrior X as long as you want to be a Trojan (but why?) Fire Water or Archer, if your plan is to make a Ninja I suggest Trojan/Water Warrior Ninja because regardless of weather or not Reflect is better or worse than Counter Kill, all of the other skills you pick up greatly outweigh that argument.

To IluminatI, Ninjas can Zap too considering how broken Talismans still are, the water may do a bit more damage per zap but to have the mana to maintain it the ninja would have more Hp and it would still be a fair fight - assuming we are still talking a Melee water.

IluminatI 03-22-2009 03:13

im talking zap melee yes.
so the idea is a ninja cant zap and two-fold at the same time ;)

ninja's r so easy to use..

nicholascobalt 03-22-2009 03:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by IluminatI (Post 10190878)
im talking zap melee yes.
so the idea is a ninja cant zap and two-fold at the same time ;)

ninja's r so easy to use..

Zapping stuns enough that two-fold isn't neccesary, if you attack there is almost no chance you miss as a ninja. (my total agi is 379 on my ninja o.O 275 base agility, +28 (23 +5) on each katana +48 on my ring)

IluminatI 03-22-2009 03:27

but does a katana have any range?.. on its own.

nicholascobalt 03-22-2009 03:40

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by IluminatI (Post 10190926)
but does a katana have any range?.. on its own.

Well spears only have a range 2 initiation, the effect of speedgun is much larger but you can't just Activate speedgun you have to get to range 2 to attack first. As far as melee with Katanas goes obviously you would be better off using a spear for double range, no reason not to. But I guarantee that Two Fold Blades can be activated outside of where you can poke someone with a spear (even using Night Devil first).

Attached image shows Maximum Katana Range with Two Fold and Night Devil.
Two Fold is Clearly outside the range of what you can normally initiate an attack with a spear.

Fa1nT1 03-22-2009 07:21

Lol, a 130 ninja would rape a 130 water hands down if they both were decent

You do know that they can just poison the water, STUNNING IT with each poison hit

But that isnt even needed, ninja can just stand still, and right click when you jump near him to spear... the water will die to 2 fold before they land :)

PINOYRULES 03-22-2009 15:26

to nicholas

Thnx dude some close friends have teh same advice to me about what class shud ichoose if i want to have 2nd rb ninja ....i really appreciate ur infos...