Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Sunshine/Blizzard (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=106)
-   -   Wooohoo! (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=558500)

*Sonne* 09-25-2008 18:58

Wooohoo!
 
:D Me 120!!! :D

Bajotumn™[2] 09-25-2008 19:00

Still nub :)

Mikey<3 09-25-2008 19:34

kk

*Sonne* 09-25-2008 20:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bajotumn™[2] (Post 9187953)
Still nub :)

That, I cannot deny! :p

Alek3 09-25-2008 21:16

lmao about time :p when are you gonna RB and do it all over again xD

Mamono 09-25-2008 21:25

Grats!

MarketMan 09-26-2008 00:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Sonne* (Post 9188518)
That, I cannot deny! :p

grats

*Sonne* 09-26-2008 06:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alek3 (Post 9188690)
lmao about time :p when are you gonna RB and do it all over again xD

Not yet. How long do you suppose it takes a life having, non-addict, non-plvld, non-db buying water to get from 120 to 130?
I estimate about 6 months. :eek:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mamono (Post 9188739)
Grats!

Thank you Mam, er Ma'am...er, uh your Majesty. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarketMan (Post 9189507)
grats

grats me fer still bein nub... tanks alot ;)

Eurochic 09-26-2008 07:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Sonne* (Post 9190377)
Not yet. How long do you suppose it takes a life having, non-addict, non-plvld, non-db buying water to get from 120 to 130?
I estimate about 6 months. :eek:



Thank you Mam, er Ma'am...er, uh your Majesty. :)



gtats me fer still bein nub... tanks alot ;)

A lot shorter if you know how.

eeyore 09-26-2008 08:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Sonne* (Post 9187946)
:D Me 120!!! :D

Grats on 120!

*Sonne* 09-26-2008 08:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eurochic (Post 9190749)
A lot shorter if you know how.

Gee, well that's real helpful. :rolleyes: Care to elaborate? :confused:


Quote:

Originally Posted by eeyore (Post 9190806)
Grats on 120!

TY, TY! :)

Eurochic 09-26-2008 08:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Sonne* (Post 9190930)
Gee, well that's real helpful. Care to elaborate? :confused:




TY, TY! :)

- Buy a two socket 2 hander (spear is best) level 5 or 10
- Up quality to Elite at least and plus up to 4 or better
- Place 2 SDGs in

Once you have done all this you can level your weapon up to your current level in the market only.
You cannot un-equip the weapon once above level 10 as that requires strength which Taos don't have.
You also cannot attack anyone or be attacked as any dura loss on the weapon will make it impossible to upgrade it in the market.
So its the TG all the way to 130. If you can put rains in some of your other gear it will help.

I have levelled my 130-130 pure water and 130-130-130 wat-war-war this way.

Best of luck.

eeyore 09-26-2008 09:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eurochic (Post 9190995)
- Buy a two socket 2 hander (spear is best) level 5 or 10
- Up quality to Elite at least and plus up to 4 or better
- Place 2 SDGs in

Once you have done all this you can level your weapon up to your current level in the market only.
You cannot un-equip the weapon once above level 10 as that requires strength which Taos don't have.
You also cannot attack anyone or be attacked as any dura loss on the weapon will make it impossible to upgrade it in the market.
So its the TG all the way to 130. If you can put rains in some of your other gear it will help.

I have levelled my 130-130 pure water and 130-130-130 wat-war-war this way.

Best of luck.

I would agree if you only plan to TG. If you plan to actually use your character, this is not exactly an ideal choice. I also think Euro left out getting an attack ring helps a lot too...

*Sonne* 09-26-2008 09:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eurochic (Post 9190995)
- Buy a two socket 2 hander (spear is best) level 5 or 10
- Up quality to Elite at least and plus up to 4 or better
- Place 2 SDGs in

Once you have done all this you can level your weapon up to your current level in the market only.
You cannot un-equip the weapon once above level 10 as that requires strength which Taos don't have.
You also cannot attack anyone or be attacked as any dura loss on the weapon will make it impossible to upgrade it in the market.
So its the TG all the way to 130. If you can put rains in some of your other gear it will help.

I have levelled my 130-130 pure water and 130-130-130 wat-war-war this way.

Best of luck.

Thanks for the info. I have been reading about this in the guides. Unfortunately, as eeyore pointed out, this eliminates me actually being able to play the character. What fun would that be? :(
I think I will continue to grind it out with my hubby archer.
I will work on getting some gear w/rains, though.
So, by looking at the chart that shows approximately how many times the 120 quest must be done to get from 120 to 130 and the amount of time I have available to play, I think my estimate of 6 months is probably pretty accurate.
Heh, and I thought you had a secret, that I didn't already know... :p

eeyore 09-26-2008 10:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Sonne* (Post 9191228)
Thanks for the info. I have been reading about this in the guides. Unfortunately, as eeyore pointed out, this eliminates me actually being able to play the character. What fun would that be? :(
I think I will continue to grind it out with my hubby archer.
I will work on getting some gear w/rains, though.
So, by looking at the chart that shows approximately how many times the 120 quest must be done to get from 120 to 130 and the amount of time I have available to play, I think my estimate of 6 months is probably pretty accurate.
Heh, and I thought you had a secret, that I didn't already know... :p

Let's see, if I could actually play that game, I'd be willing to let you use my plvling gear. It's not the greatest in the world but it would have been a help. However, CO won't load on my computers anymore so...

If my math and memory are correct it's 125% rains


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:53.