Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

P4L3_PWNR 12-11-2007 11:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by -First~Strike- (Post 6985446)
I'd be fat and eat pie all day if I was you. That's a plus huh?

#02

P4L3_PWNR 12-11-2007 11:43

imma go drown myself in everclear ;3

dble post ftw?

JennYp 12-11-2007 11:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6985460)
:mad: U ARE NOT FAT k?

I am Fatty fat fat who likes pie :P



Quote:

Originally Posted by TehPandaKing (Post 6985463)
-looks around-

I see no handsome here. :p

And I love youuuu!!! Even if you WERE fat and ate pie in your room all day. Which you aren't. =]

<3 my smexy Jenny.

Baw Chicka WAH WAH !!! C'mere let me grab dat ass

-First~Strike- 12-11-2007 11:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennYp (Post 6985466)
lol eating pie rules i just sit and measure how fat my ass gets it is pretty fun

I love a lady with a nice arse. It can't be a "ghetto booty" though, those are gross. #30

P4L3_PWNR 12-11-2007 11:44

Lols comon first strike i know u got it in u to pump smth geniouis out about me xD go with ur gut idc :P

JennYp 12-11-2007 11:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by -First~Strike- (Post 6985541)
I love a lady with a nice arse. It can't be a "ghetto booty" though, those are gross. #30

wide load brotha im tellin you

-First~Strike- 12-11-2007 11:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by P4L3_PWNR (Post 6985555)
Lols comon first strike i know u got it in u to pump smth geniouis out about me xD go with ur gut idc :P

I can't. I don't know you. I've looked and looked. I can't find much. :( Tis hard, you and Hazard.

TheEternal 12-11-2007 11:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by -First~Strike- (Post 6985541)
I love a lady with a nice arse. It can't be a "ghetto booty" though, those are gross. #30

Totally agree.

A nice arse is a beautiful thing, but "ghetto booty" are just... nasty.

Big butt, nice thighs, and handful-sized breasts. Perfection. :D

--

Oh, and I have 419 well-deserved, not-begged-for Reputation Points. Eat it!

-First~Strike- 12-11-2007 11:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheEternal (Post 6985579)
Totally agree.

A nice arse is a beautiful thing, but "ghetto booty" are just... nasty.

Big butt, nice thighs, and handful-sized breasts. Perfection. :D

YES! No huge D cup people. A nice 36ishC cup is prefect. HASUUAHS. Finally another guy agrees with me!!

TehPandaKing 12-11-2007 11:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennYp (Post 6985539)
Baw Chicka WAH WAH !!! C'mere let me grab dat ass

You first. :D

-First~Strike- 12-11-2007 11:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehPandaKing (Post 6985594)
You first. :D

Take control Panda! You're not like these with me, you take the reins. Why not with Jenny? Zomg, you like that kinky stuff!:eek:

TheEternal 12-11-2007 11:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by -First~Strike- (Post 6985591)
YES! No huge D cup people. A nice 36ishC cup is prefect. HASUUAHS. Finally another guy agrees with me!!

That, to me, is perfection. :D

Huge breasts are useless! So are skinny thighs and small butts.

Can't enjoy half a girl, now, can you?

(Not that I'm into BBW, just, bigger-than-skinny girls. Lol.)

LiLAnGeL698607 12-11-2007 11:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by -First~Strike- (Post 6985591)
YES! No huge D cup people. A nice 36ishC cup is prefect. HASUUAHS. Finally another guy agrees with me!!


U know its not like most of us woman have a choose in how big their breast are....:( to u honestly think I like having big ones...that make my back ache :(

-First~Strike- 12-11-2007 11:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheEternal (Post 6985616)
That, to me, is perfection. :D

Huge breasts are useless! So are skinny thighs and small butts.

Can't enjoy half a girl, now, can you?

(Not that I'm into BBW, just, bigger-than-skinny girls. Lol.)

My girlfriend has the PREFECT body in my opinion. Like omg, I droll over it. xD Not 36C, but close enough so their just prefect. :) I love her body, her biggest turn on for me though is her eyes. That's my number one turn on for a girl, if I can't look into her eyes, she don't turn me on. xD Ass is third in the turn on list. After eyes stomach/thighs.

JennYp 12-11-2007 11:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by -First~Strike- (Post 6985591)
YES! No huge D cup people. A nice 36ishC cup is prefect. HASUUAHS. Finally another guy agrees with me!!

I fail!!! i got fat boobs fat ass and just fat like jabba the hut


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 15:41.