Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

*ItamousE* 11-26-2007 13:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrAzY (Post 6849352)
HAHAH congrats db buyers you can now completely buy everything after todays maint :rolleyes:

http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=439480

Wtf? O.o

JennYp 11-26-2007 13:21

googled my fave word


A nympho is a horny, sexually insatiable woman of mostly about from 20 to 30 years, who masters her body perfectly and is fully aware of what she is able to do with it. :D

HaZarDouS 11-26-2007 13:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilishlykatt (Post 6849704)
I put the definition on the last page

D=

ohhh i see thankyou :)

devilishlykatt 11-26-2007 13:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6849708)
hahah ^^ hope it isnt too damaged :p

I think it's ok. NOW you can be a real man again <3

HaZarDouS 11-26-2007 13:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennYp (Post 6849724)
googled my fave word


A nympho is a horny, sexually insatiable woman of mostly about from 20 to 30 years, who masters her body perfectly and is fully aware of what she is able to do with it. :D

lol.... *drools*

-First~Strike- 11-26-2007 13:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilishlykatt (Post 6849729)
I think it's ok. NOW you can be a real man again <3

Have you replied to my post on Turq yet? >.>

DarkIsBack 11-26-2007 13:24

This thread should be moved to off-topic because it isn't co-related.

HaZarDouS 11-26-2007 13:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilishlykatt (Post 6849729)
I think it's ok. NOW you can be a real man again <3

^^ ty for letting me be a real man again hehe <33

JennYp 11-26-2007 13:26

pep the nymph

HaZarDouS 11-26-2007 13:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennYp (Post 6849756)
pep the nymph

i pepped the nymph :p

i also pepped the yexie queen :p

tiger886 11-26-2007 13:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkIsBack (Post 6849738)
This thread should be moved to off-topic because it isn't co-related.

lol u might just stay in red bar forever

JennYp 11-26-2007 13:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6849773)
i pepped the nymph :p

i also pepped the yexie queen :p

i gots to wait few more hours <3

yexie 11-26-2007 13:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6849773)
i pepped the nymph :p

i also pepped the yexie queen :p

did not -.-

*ItamousE* 11-26-2007 13:31

5300

when added to my old account = 10,147 :eek:

DarkIsBack 11-26-2007 13:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiger886 (Post 6849776)
lol u might just stay in red bar forever

/care

And you sir, might just stay virgin forever.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:36.