Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

HaZarDouS 11-24-2007 06:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6831486)
Ally does not have a list

am i not worth a love list? she shud make me a speshal love list :(

LiLAnGeL698607 11-24-2007 06:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6831498)
am i not worth a love list? she shud make me a speshal love list :(


trust me if im not worth of her a love list neither are u...Well on 2nd thought u prolly are >.> Im not meant to be love

HaZarDouS 11-24-2007 06:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by :.Aliénor.: (Post 6831496)


Thanks hun ***9829;

@HaZarDouS : I don't have a ***9829; list! >=[
Big difference!!
See that way i don't hurt people i forget to write in!!
Meanie!

make one especially for me then!!!!!

Pramathius 11-24-2007 06:38

Love is guuud :D :D :D

Giant 11-24-2007 06:40

I would make love list, but no one wants in my list :(:D:D

:.Aliénor.: 11-24-2007 06:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6831503)
trust me if im not worth of her a love list neither are u...Well on 2nd thought u prolly are >.> Im not meant to be love

Say that again, and i come kick your sexy butt!
We all wuv you, you rock!! OK?***9829;
If an idiot does not see it, then he's not worth it..
Plus i'm sure it's just a misunderstanding... If not, i'll kill him over and over.

LiLAnGeL698607 11-24-2007 06:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by :.Aliénor.: (Post 6831519)
Say that again, and i come kick your sexy butt!
We all wuv you, you rock!! OK?***9829;
If an idiot does not see it, then he's not worth it..
Plus i'm sure it's just a misunderstanding... If not, i'll kill him over and over.


Y its true my own dad dunt even love me....so why shuold ne1 else

SirGawain 11-24-2007 06:43

this just turn into like a spam thread? while peping people? LOL! i got 1023, thanks guys:D

oh, and i just need to pep back guti and death angel. while i just pep'd a bunch of other kiddos.

Giant 11-24-2007 06:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6831526)
Y its true my own dad dunt even love me....so why shuold ne1 else

:( Do not think like that :o

:.Aliénor.: 11-24-2007 06:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Giant (Post 6831532)
:( Do not think like that :o

Ditto
And i wanna be in your list =o, if you create one

Giant 11-24-2007 06:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by :.Aliénor.: (Post 6831546)
Ditto
And i wanna be in your list =o, if you create one

Whepee thx aliénor:) I will make one, u will be first in there :D

LiLAnGeL698607 11-24-2007 06:52

8k rep =]

:.Aliénor.: 11-24-2007 06:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Giant (Post 6831552)
Whepee thx aliénor:) I will make one, u will be first in there :D

*shakes tail, purrs*
At least you're kind***9829;,
not like HaZarDouS *cough* xD

Giant 11-24-2007 06:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by :.Aliénor.: (Post 6831564)
*shakes tail, purrs*
At least you're kind***9829;,
not like HaZarDouS *cough* xD

Thank you :p

Pramathius 11-24-2007 06:59

I happen to have one too, but only a single girl is there xDDDD


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 13:17.