Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

LiLAnGeL698607 11-14-2007 08:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unprofessional (Post 6751904)
What about liz?


I suppose that is a new one I have been called Lin,Lind,Linds,Lindz and Lindsey :p

Craneses 11-14-2007 08:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unprofessional (Post 6751895)
They weren't man enough to leave a name.

maybe it was a woman!



and sum0 sorryyy had to leave u out, i repped u yesterday, and i gotta rep more till i can get u back again. But now its 24 hour rule... sorry:(

HaZarDouS 11-14-2007 08:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6751925)
I suppose that is a new one I have been called Lin,Lind,Linds,Lindz and Lindsey :p

i have been called

hazard HaZarD, Hazard, HaZard, Haz, Haztard and many other interesting ways of my name being said to me. its weird.

LiLAnGeL698607 11-14-2007 08:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craneses (Post 6751929)
maybe it was a woman!



and sum0 sorryyy had to leave u out, i repped u yesterday, and i gotta rep more till i can get u back again. But now its 24 hour rule... sorry:(


thanks for da rep ill get u back asap :p

Craneses 11-14-2007 08:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6751920)
i wrote you down on my list of owed peps. thanks.

kk cool.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6751925)
I suppose that is a new one I have been called Lin,Lind,Linds,Lindz and Lindsey :p

LinnnKIN Park.

kingjr1992 11-14-2007 08:50

5867

Sum0 11-14-2007 08:51

im bored o.o"...

Craneses 11-14-2007 08:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6751937)
i have been called

hazard HaZarD, Hazard, HaZard, Haz, Haztard and many other interesting ways of my name being said to me. its weird.

K i've been called "No Pants"... I dunt know.


And alright Linkin park.

LiLAnGeL698607 11-14-2007 08:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sum0 (Post 6751946)
im bored o.o"...


Meeeee 2

Sum0 11-14-2007 08:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6751964)
Meeeee 2

o.o"....im hungreh x(

FeeDBacK 11-14-2007 08:54

Raped last 5 pages ;)

Craneses 11-14-2007 08:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by FeeDBacK (Post 6751973)
Raped last 5 pages ;)

Kk i got u down on my list.

LiLAnGeL698607 11-14-2007 08:55

Im not so hungry :p

Craneses 11-14-2007 08:56

I want some hammy burgers...

MuNcHiEs 11-14-2007 08:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by blessguy (Post 6743860)
HERoeS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

Heroes > any show

OMG. SO TRUE.

It doesn't really keep you guessing though.

It's just got super powers in it!

Yay I'm 5 again!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 00:57.