Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

Tecuh 11-04-2007 05:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by yexie (Post 6657327)
hello thar! 2704 here.

repped or returned rep to:

OrigJdog
Holey-Monk
d0m1n4tr1x
Chunky
Qtips
trigeki
gillian
drinkpepsi
LiLAnGeL698607
Sum0

Generous.

SickNasty 11-04-2007 05:20

give me rep

OrigJdog 11-04-2007 05:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by SickNasty (Post 6657371)
give me rep

I would but i repped to much so i'll rep u tomoz :D

Panic 11-04-2007 05:28

Outta rep.

Repped random people.

SickNasty 11-04-2007 05:29

ya I i just repped as much as i could

OrigJdog 11-04-2007 05:29

How much rep do i need to get a 4th bar?

Tecuh 11-04-2007 05:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrigJdog (Post 6657401)
How much rep do i need to get a 4th bar?

300 :rolleyes:

OrigJdog 11-04-2007 05:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6657404)
300 :rolleyes:

300:eek:
Thas another 71 more -.-

<>N<> 11-04-2007 05:33

pep mai balzzz

drinkpepsi 11-04-2007 05:33

OMG~ You spam like an extra 10 pages a day =o

I owweee sicky. and panic?
Tell meee xD

SickNasty 11-04-2007 05:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrigJdog (Post 6657401)
How much rep do i need to get a 4th bar?

everyone starts with 1 box. The Next 4 dark boxes are each 100. So to have 5 boxes you have over 400 rep, every shiney box is 200. There are 6 of these boxes. To have all 11 boxes you have to have over 1500 rep!

OrigJdog 11-04-2007 05:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by SickNasty (Post 6657422)
everyone starts with 1 box. The Next 4 dark boxes are each 100. So to have 5 boxes you have over 400 rep, every shiney box is 200. There are 6 of these boxes. To have all 11 boxes you have to have over 1500 rep!

Damn lol... That'll take me a while to get that much,, :rolleyes:

SickNasty 11-04-2007 05:35

thanks for the reps, moar :D

Panic 11-04-2007 05:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by drinkpepsi (Post 6657417)
OMG~ You spam like an extra 10 pages a day =o

I owweee sicky. and panic?
Tell meee xD

yup.

Kingofgod12 11-04-2007 05:40

52 rep... im getting higher!! muahahahaha


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 21:58.