Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

Tr!x!e 11-25-2007 10:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6839273)
How evra u do it....Im done >.>

Give yourself some time to heal...and Id be done too.. just remember hes the one loosing out, and when he realizes what he lost he will come crawling back...slamm the door in his face and tell him to **** off ..compliments of trix


Psss...back of the fuzzeh one...

Tecuh 11-25-2007 10:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tr!x!e (Post 6839275)
hey no stealing mah prince...sheesh..MINE Rawr!

How dare you object me?

kingjr1992 11-25-2007 10:32

9462

HaZarDouS 11-25-2007 10:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6839289)
How dare you object me?

lmao

TehPandaKing 11-25-2007 10:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6839286)
you know i love you :(

And Trixie knows I love her. <3


:cool:

LiLAnGeL698607 11-25-2007 10:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tr!x!e (Post 6839288)
Give yourself some time to heal...and Id be done too.. just remember hes the one loosing out, and when he realizes what he lost he will come crawling back...slamm the door in his face and tell him to **** off ..compliments of trix


:)

LiLAnGeL698607 11-25-2007 10:34

I dont love ne1 not nemore

HaZarDouS 11-25-2007 10:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6839305)
I dont love ne1 not nemore

*feels hurt* :(

Tecuh 11-25-2007 10:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6839305)
I dont love ne1 not nemore

Sounds rather bad.

Tr!x!e 11-25-2007 10:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6839289)
How dare you object me?

Your a panda theif....gib him back to meh....

LiLAnGeL698607 11-25-2007 10:36

Lets Just say i have no heart left....Just a shadow of 1

Tecuh 11-25-2007 10:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tr!x!e (Post 6839310)
Your a panda theif....gib him back to meh....

He has been mine since the day he was born.

HaZarDouS 11-25-2007 10:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6839316)
Lets Just say i have no heart left....Just a shadow of 1

>.<

Giant 11-25-2007 10:37

3097

Tr!x!e 11-25-2007 10:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6839316)
Lets Just say i have no heart left....Just a shadow of 1

in time all things will heal....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6839321)
He has been mine since the day he was born.

Then dat must make you papa panda....


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 15:36.