Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

Borny 11-05-2007 11:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6667532)
pep me or die a horrible br death ok or no?

horrible br death??? eww...that does sound extremely painful :D :p :eek::eek:

Unprofessional 11-05-2007 11:11

Woot!!! love u Hazard :P

HaZarDouS 11-05-2007 11:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by <>N<> (Post 6667534)
AMEN BOOBS!

i pep you, thanks

@ borny yes it is extremely painful :)

Borny 11-05-2007 11:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6667556)
i pep you, thanks

@ borny yes it is extremely painful :)

:D the more painful the merrier :D for the spectators :p

0 cooL 11-05-2007 11:13

Yoma!

HaZarDouS 11-05-2007 11:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Borny (Post 6667562)
:D the more painful the merrier :D for the spectators :p

i agree, and i just peped you so you owe me :mad:

Borny 11-05-2007 11:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6667577)
i agree, and i just peped you so you owe me :mad:

I'll keep that in mind ! :D :p

and thanks btw, need 15 more reps for 8th bar :p

drinkpepsi 11-05-2007 11:25

The forums hate you <>N<>! :rolleyes:

Returned all pep cept yours =[

Borny 11-05-2007 11:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by drinkpepsi (Post 6667642)
The forums hate you <>N<>! :rolleyes:

Returned all pep cept yours =[

she / he (sorry got no idea) gets enough peps from the rest of us to survive one day :D :p

thnx btw pepsi, you gave 10 pep :) now need 5 for 900 =]

Valkyrie 11-05-2007 11:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by 0 cooL (Post 6667564)
Yoma!

you watch claymore?
or even read the manga?

Boh 11-05-2007 11:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Borny (Post 6667658)
she / he (sorry got no idea) gets enough peps from the rest of us to survive one day :D :p

thnx btw pepsi, you gave 10 pep :) now need 5 for 900 =]

He! :p

---YaS--- 11-05-2007 11:30

Reping again in a few hours :)

Unprofessional 11-05-2007 11:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Borny (Post 6667658)
she / he (sorry got no idea) gets enough peps from the rest of us to survive one day :D :p

thnx btw pepsi, you gave 10 pep :) now need 5 for 900 =]

I just need 10 more till 4th bar :\

Borny 11-05-2007 11:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by ---YaS--- (Post 6667686)
Reping again in a few hours :)

that's great man :)

how many peps, among mine :p, you got during night? :)

Boh 11-05-2007 11:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unprofessional (Post 6667690)
I just need 10 more till 4th bar :\

Was that enough? :D


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:06.