Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   You had one job TQ... (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=767142)

NATAS 03-19-2018 00:28

You had one job TQ...

How about getting your code monkeys on some sort of standard for items?Today I got a prize from that drawings event 5 yellow rune fragments bound.But ya know what? These are special bound fragments that don't have the purple writing on the bottom so they won't stack with my other BOUND fragments and I am willing to bet that they will also not work with say 6 of this kind and 14 of the others. And this is not the first time something like this has happened. Recently some giveaway had 25 free course chests that would not stack with the other 200 I have because reasons... no, really these were bound ones because it is not like the others were trade-able anyways... retards. Same with super protection pills 2 kinds bound and not labeled as such but never were trade-able so WTF! And should I even bring up the P7 soul scraps that are also not trad-able but come in two different variants with the same problem.

Mucle 03-19-2018 06:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by NATAS (Post 11979629)
How about getting your code monkeys on some sort of standard for items?Today I got a prize from that drawings event 5 yellow rune fragments bound.But ya know what? These are special bound fragments that don't have the purple writing on the bottom so they won't stack with my other BOUND fragments and I am willing to bet that they will also not work with say 6 of this kind and 14 of the others. And this is not the first time something like this has happened. Recently some giveaway had 25 free course chests that would not stack with the other 200 I have because reasons... no, really these were bound ones because it is not like the others were trade-able anyways... retards. Same with super protection pills 2 kinds bound and not labeled as such but never were trade-able so WTF! And should I even bring up the P7 soul scraps that are also not trad-able but come in two different variants with the same problem.

Hey! They need some way to make people to buy sashes! Give them a break!

:rolleyes:

LetsBlaze#2 03-19-2018 15:17

quit

Kairn 03-22-2018 14:40

I agree it is annoying having all these scraps and fragments and not knowing whether certain ones will ever be used again

killereyes 03-23-2018 05:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mucle (Post 11979633)
Hey! They need some way to make people to buy sashes! Give them a break!

:rolleyes:

I don't have more available space to be filled in with sashes at this time and it is very annoying to store so many untradeable stuff , not stackable, 2 kinds for same thing . Spring is coming, time to clean up ! I need events to get rid off them .

Angel Gabriel 03-27-2018 17:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by NATAS (Post 11979629)
How about getting your code monkeys on some sort of standard for items?Today I got a prize from that drawings event 5 yellow rune fragments bound.But ya know what? These are special bound fragments that don't have the purple writing on the bottom so they won't stack with my other BOUND fragments and I am willing to bet that they will also not work with say 6 of this kind and 14 of the others.

Actually the fragments from the drawing event does work with the other bound ones, including the 50% gamble.

They just don't stack.