Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   What are you listening to? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=479757)

~Ahmed~ 02-16-2012 12:57

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs2axjnJUbM

One of the best soundtracks I've ever heard.

Mr.Vampire 02-17-2012 18:00

Avril Lavign - Girl Friend

mwah 02-17-2012 18:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Vampire (Post 11669816)
Avril Lavign - Girl Friend

I don't know which is more shameful: admitting to listening to Avril Lavign or Justin Beiber.


The Antlers- Epilogue

Wayne Brady :( 02-18-2012 07:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by mwah (Post 11669840)
I don't know which is more shameful: admitting to listening to Avril Lavign or Justin Beiber.


The Antlers- Epilogue

Justin Bieber and Avril Lavigne have the same fanbase; 10-16 year old girls.

Electra_Glide 02-18-2012 08:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayne Brady :( (Post 11670061)
Justin Bieber and Avril Lavigne have the same fanbase; 10-16 year old girls.

Justin Bieber and Avril Lavigne are the creation of music corporations. The music corporations decide what they want their artists to produce. Unless you have proven beforehand that you can generate enormous sales on your own, they don't give a ****. The day of a musical artist that creates their own art is over. I would name off "sell out" bands, but I'm pretty sure its easy to see.
Take Katy Perry for instance, before and after. Total corporate sell out.

I Rule 02-18-2012 08:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayne Brady :( (Post 11670061)
Justin Bieber and Avril Lavigne have the same fanbase; 10-16 year old ***s.

Fixed.

On topic : Nicki minaj - starships

Electra_Glide 02-18-2012 08:37

Rihanna-Cheers lol @ ft Avril Lavigne

Corporate Music raped me.

Angtoria 02-18-2012 08:38

Madonna, damn work! :mad:


Edit, no problem with madonna, but her new song makes me sad for new music.

Erikuasu 02-18-2012 08:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Vampire (Post 11669816)
Avril Lavign - Girl Friend

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkp9bfbTpq1qcsoik.gif

Jaxx.. 02-18-2012 14:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erikuasu (Post 11670084)

Lol

Nightwise-End Of All Hope

Awesome song, and amazing video.

Heyga4Huk 02-18-2012 15:18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvjbLYXnQmE

Only4Hahni 02-18-2012 15:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaxx.. (Post 11670171)
Lol

Nightwise-End Of All Hope

Awesome song, and amazing video.

I like "I wish i had an angel" by them the best. And their new song bye bye beautiful is awesome. they switch singers?

Deathclaw 02-18-2012 16:08

Rock the Shazbot.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ciuxSxO6Sg
Im looking forward to the full version of it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Only4Hahni (Post 11670214)
I like "I wish i had an angel" by them the best. And their new song bye bye beautiful is awesome. they switch singers?

Yea the old singer Tarja left the band. I like the old and new songs equally.

CornFlakes:o 02-18-2012 16:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Only4Hahni (Post 11670214)
I like "I wish i had an angel" by them the best. And their new song bye bye beautiful is awesome. they switch singers?

that song is old o.o
Quote:

Originally Posted by Deathclaw (Post 11670231)
Rock the Shazbot.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ciuxSxO6Sg
Im looking forward to the full version of it.



Yea the old singer Tarja left the band. I like the old and new songs equally.

yea uh >.> this is all old news D:< like 3 years ago it happened?

Heyga4Huk 02-18-2012 18:19

google ode to 2011 :o

(NSFW for people who don't take age confirmation seriously)

Invisib|e 02-18-2012 18:51

Asian Music! \m/

Wayne Brady :( 02-19-2012 06:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heyga4Huk (Post 11670285)
google ode to 2011 :o

(NSFW for people who don't take age confirmation seriously)

that voice sounds pretty sexeh.

trunks006 02-20-2012 03:12

The Cab - Angel with a Shotgun

IluminatI 02-20-2012 03:16

queen - I WANT TO BREAAAAAK FREEEEEE

CornFlakes:o 02-20-2012 18:55

Nayer-Sauvemente

latinas ftw ;o

Only4Hahni 02-20-2012 19:02

over the hills and far away

:P im playing lol jammin to it

I Rule 02-21-2012 07:48

Akon - So high.

Invisib|e 02-22-2012 06:16

me - fart

thehempknight 02-23-2012 03:56

Xie Tian Xiao - Feng Shi Wai Yi
***35874;***22825;***31505; - ***39118;***26159;***22806;***34915;

Chinese Reggae, man. Actually not bad.

Wayne Brady :( 02-23-2012 04:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by thehempknight (Post 11672351)
Xie Tian Xiao - Feng Shi Wai Yi
***35874;***22825;***31505; - ***39118;***26159;***22806;***34915;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7o-nMYoTvyQ

Chinese Reggae, man. Actually not bad.

Pretty guud.

Invisib|e 02-24-2012 03:22

Move like A!

thehempknight 02-24-2012 06:13

Pretty sneaky. I actually had to go back and check that I didn't have a youtube link in my post.
CURSES!

Wayne Brady :( 02-24-2012 06:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by thehempknight (Post 11673047)
Pretty sneaky. I actually had to go back and check that I didn't have a youtube link in my post.
CURSES!

Sorry, I'm just trying to service the OT community so they can click links more easily.

IluminatI 02-25-2012 03:27

the rolling stones - keys to your love

sin411 02-25-2012 03:28

This one for like the billionth time.

Wayne Brady :( 02-27-2012 09:25

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-EuQjud5z8

Siriusmo, not stuff you can dance to but it's good background music imo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ux***7CR7rQ

lol that clip, trippin ballz man!!

Invisib|e 02-28-2012 02:22

Asian Rockin! \m/


:)

MyThirdAccount 02-28-2012 04:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Invisib|e (Post 11675169)

Not bad.

MyThirdAccount 02-28-2012 05:09

When cartoon network didn't suck

Loviatar 02-28-2012 10:18

I favorite things like this on YouTube just so my Ex husband sees it

Heyga4Huk 02-28-2012 11:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by MyThirdAccount (Post 11675211)

***** please.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJPYmd8_Qdw

@loviatar, that's pretty harsh on yourself. just forget about that ***?

Loviatar 02-28-2012 11:20

Haha, nah.. I enjoy returning the Mind Games :D

WTFizzle 03-01-2012 19:04

We Were Promised Jetpacks- Roll Up Your Sleeves

MyThirdAccount 03-02-2012 00:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heyga4Huk (Post 11675338)
***** please.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJPYmd8_Qdw

@loviatar, that's pretty harsh on yourself. just forget about that ***?

Sorry, but I don't remember anything before he-man. :o

Invisib|e 03-02-2012 01:20

emo mode


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 14:34.