Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

Valkyrie 11-26-2007 12:51

repped a couple

*ItamousE* 11-26-2007 12:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiger886 (Post 6849418)
HaZarDouS, KrAzY,*ItamousE*,JennYp u guys r the best. gave me so much reps:D. but need to teach me how to avoid spreading reps around rules.:confused:

:eek:
i forgot to pepsi joo's!!!

<3
i did now <3's

HaZarDouS 11-26-2007 12:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valkyrie (Post 6849434)
repped a couple

ty i knew you still loved me <3, i shud be able to rep you back in a few hours ;)

tiger886 11-26-2007 12:53

lol forgot to mention the queen of rep :eek:

Valkyrie :D

Borny 11-26-2007 12:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiger886 (Post 6849418)
HaZarDouS, KrAzY,*ItamousE*,JennYp u guys r the best. gave me so much reps:D. but need to teach me how to avoid spreading reps around rules.:confused:

who's part of the best now? :)

gave you fourth shiny :p

Borny 11-26-2007 12:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by *ItamousE* (Post 6849440)
:eek:
i forgot to pepsi joo's!!!

<3
i did now <3's

I pep'd joo too if I can remember right lawln :)

tiger886 11-26-2007 12:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Borny (Post 6849466)
who's part of the best now? :)

gave you fourth shiny :p

omg i was only 778 rep 10mins ago, now 1135, i love ya so much :D

KrAzY 11-26-2007 12:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiger886 (Post 6849418)
HaZarDouS, KrAzY,*ItamousE*,JennYp u guys r the best. gave me so much reps:D. but need to teach me how to avoid spreading reps around rules.:confused:

You still owe me for the last 2 times :rolleyes: i think i'll nep you and knock ya down a bit again :P

yexie 11-26-2007 12:59

meep.

Borny 11-26-2007 12:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiger886 (Post 6849505)
omg i was only 778 rep 10mins ago, now 1135, i love ya so much :D

that's what they call a real boost ;)

KrAzY 11-26-2007 12:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by yexie (Post 6849519)
meep.


hihi yex :)

JennYp 11-26-2007 13:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by *ItamousE* (Post 6849421)
OOooo
submissive, 'eh??

wheres my handcuffs and whip hmmmmm

yexie 11-26-2007 13:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrAzY (Post 6849531)
hihi yex :)

hi you.

HaZarDouS 11-26-2007 13:01

12,254

tiger886 11-26-2007 13:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrAzY (Post 6849514)
You still owe me for the last 2 times :rolleyes: i think i'll nep you and knock ya down a bit again :P

nah only once:D, but i ll get back 2 u when i can solve out how to rep u again. btw, who did steal gw from our side?


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:05.