Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

Craneses 11-22-2007 09:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by blessguy (Post 6818274)
Ok seriously read through 10 pages and wow no drama =(

good morning people how is everyone today?

IM GOOD. I r back. Rawr. Wud up?

HaZarDouS 11-22-2007 09:49

wtf i gave 115 rep points.. :D unless my friend cant count but ill beleive him.

tiger886 11-22-2007 09:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6818502)
wtf i gave 115 rep points.. :D unless my friend cant count but ill beleive him.

holy **** help me to get full shinny bars then i will stop annoying u guys:D

KrAzY 11-22-2007 09:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6818502)
wtf i gave 115 rep points.. :D unless my friend cant count but ill beleive him.

that can't be right haz..I rep for 104 and have more reps and years reg'd then you, ya got 1k more posts then me but that's it lol no way ya rep 115

HaZarDouS 11-22-2007 09:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrAzY (Post 6818529)
that can't be right haz..I rep for 104 and have more reps and years reg'd then you, ya got 1k more posts then me but that's it lol no way ya rep 115

i have 9400 reps = 94
5k posts = 6
2007 reg = 1

yeaa... just 101.. :(

tiger886 11-22-2007 09:57

who gives the most rep so far? and howmuch?

KrAzY 11-22-2007 09:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6818541)
i have 9400 reps = 94
5k posts = 6
2007 reg = 1

yeaa... just 101.. :(

how do ya get 5k posts = 6 ??

isn't it 5k posts = 5 ?? lol or is there 1 extra thrown on top ?

HaZarDouS 11-22-2007 10:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrAzY (Post 6818559)
how do ya get 5k posts = 6 ??

isn't it 5k posts = 5 ?? lol or is there 1 extra thrown on top ?

oh.. no i was thinking of myself getting 6k posts as i was writing it.. so i typed 6 lol.. im gona be 6k posts tomorrow or day after anyway xD

KrAzY 11-22-2007 10:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6818577)
oh.. no i was thinking of myself getting 6k posts as i was writing it.. so i typed 6 lol.. im gona be 6k posts tomorrow or day after anyway xD

LOl oh ok had me confused there for a sec thought maybe i was missing 1 :D

Tecuh 11-22-2007 10:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valkyrie (Post 6818463)
sure thing, I hope I will be able to pep you today Oo or when was the last time I pepped you?



Ofcourse :p

<3

Craneses 11-22-2007 10:10

Pac man ftw.

C-dot 11-22-2007 10:11

Pepies pl0x, and ty Tecuh

Tecuh 11-22-2007 10:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by C-dot (Post 6818644)
Pepies pl0x, and ty Tecuh

Np ^^

Craneses 11-22-2007 10:14

Pac Man Is ****ing Pissing Me Off.

tiger886 11-22-2007 10:18

pep pep pep pep:p


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 20:55.