Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   An advice plox (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=769204)

~AEnur~ 11-25-2019 13:31

An advice plox

To sum up, my server got a merge, I had 2 chars on the same account on both servers, one of them got deleted. I submitted a ticket, I got a response what should I do, I did it, I linked the char with a brand new account but I still can't Log in. It says "Initializing..." and the "Error disconnected. Try to relog in". Have any of you guys ever experienced this? Furthermore, how long did it take for this to be solved? It seems that no1 answers to my tickets lol. :confused: Ty

AhmedinAlirazin 11-25-2019 22:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~AEnur~ (Post 11989078)
To sum up, my server got a merge, I had 2 chars on the same account on both servers, one of them got deleted. I submitted a ticket, I got a response what should I do, I did it, I linked the char with a brand new account but I still can't Log in. It says "Initializing..." and the "Error disconnected. Try to relog in". Have any of you guys ever experience this? Furthermore, how long did it take for this to be solved? It seems that no1 answers to my tickets lol. :confused: Ty

Helo! Me Hear You Help Request! [GM]AhmedinAlirazin On The Rescue Mision!
You Help Request Imediatli Redirect To Our Chief Programar Executive Coder [GM]NigarAlergozan.
He Code You New Akaunt 2-3 Hour. Thank Your Patience

Kind Regard: [GM]AhmedinAlirazin

~AEnur~ 11-26-2019 06:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by AhmedinAlirazin (Post 11989080)
Helo! Me Hear You Help Request! [GM]AhmedinAlirazin On The Rescue Mision!
You Help Request Imediatli Redirect To Our Chief Programar Executive Coder [GM]NigarAlergozan.
He Code You New Akaunt 2-3 Hour. Thank Your Patience

Kind Regard: [GM]AhmedinAlirazin

Ye...u can act a fool as much as u want dude. U truly ain't funny no matter what u struggle to say. For realz, grow up.

dark_poet 11-27-2019 08:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~AEnur~ (Post 11989082)
Ye...u can act a fool as much as u want dude. U truly ain't funny no matter what u struggle to say. For realz, grow up.

so if game master can't help u, how u expect other player 2 help u yes? it make no sense! :confused: also 1 time i heard about a server merge and my first thought was to make sure i don't have 2 or more chars on same account exactly because of problems like this

~AEnur~ 11-28-2019 12:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by dark_poet (Post 11989093)
so if game master can't help u, how u expect other player 2 help u yes? it make no sense! :confused: also 1 time i heard about a server merge and my first thought was to make sure i don't have 2 or more chars on same account exactly because of problems like this

If u pay some attention, you should see that I was asking if any1 HAD this issue in the past and how much time did it take for it to be solved. I was curious if one player encountered the same problem as me and how did he dealt with it. Btw, it makes sense just pay some attention. ta-daa.

dark_poet 11-28-2019 17:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~AEnur~ (Post 11989100)
If u pay some attention, you should see that I was asking if any1 HAD this issue in the past and how much time did it take for it to be solved. I was curious if one player encountered the same problem as me and how did he dealt with it. Btw, it makes sense just pay some attention. ta-daa.

but i already paid 2500+ $ in this game? :confused: i have 3 accounts with level 5 VIP and 2 with vip level 3. now i got to pay attention too?! :mad:

~AEnur~ 11-28-2019 23:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by dark_poet (Post 11989101)
but i already paid 2500+ $ in this game? :confused: i have 3 accounts with level 5 VIP and 2 with vip level 3. now i got to pay attention too?! :mad:

IMO, once one replies to a post, it has to pay attention to what it's written in that post in order to give a genuine comment. But hey, that's my opinion and as u stated above, ye that's right, u don't have to pay any attention. My bad.