Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Bugs (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   New Bug Report System Available! :p (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=701482)

CindyZ 10-11-2010 05:15

New Bug Report System Available! :p
 
Attention Players,

We are happy to announce this brand new bug report system to all of you! With a more simplified procedure, it will greatly enhance the effectiveness of the whole bug fixing process, and it's more convenient for you to report and check current bugs. You can access the New Bug Report Page here: https://account.91.com/EnMyAccountSubmit/GameBugSubmit.aspx. This forum bug report section will be closed within a month, around Nov. 11th. Yeah I do feel a little sad about this. But you guys can find us at the new bug report center~ :)
For more details about this new system, please read:
http://co.91.com/content/2010-10-10/20101010234806707.shtml.

We sincerely appreciate your long term support to the game and all of you contributions of this forum! Thank you very much!

KillEr4EvEr 10-11-2010 23:47

hum , i think that is the first bug you have fixed
the bug is that section it's useless at all , we don't see any bugs fixed just alot of reports and spams :D
hope the new bug reporting page help and lazy programmers fix there bugs :P

LitasLTL 10-12-2010 00:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by KillEr4EvEr (Post 11361810)
hum , i think that is the first bug you have fixed
the bug is that section it's useless at all , we don't see any bugs fixed just alot of reports and spams :D
hope the new bug reporting page help and lazy programmers fix there bugs :P

Nothing will change just you wont see what kind of bugs they didnt fix. But if it will make you feel better...

ken-chan 10-13-2010 00:38

personally i don't see why they bothered with this. they don't fix the current bugs in the bug section unless it's something to do with dbs/cps

*~panda~* 10-13-2010 02:47

the smiley face in the title ruined the seriousness of the thread. I like it already.

cindy can't you add some help desk style thingy for it so I can come visit :.0

MoonNet 10-13-2010 11:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by *~panda~* (Post 11362767)
the smiley face in the title ruined the seriousness of the thread. I like it already.

cindy can't you add some help desk style thingy for it so I can come visit :.0

so when the signatur bug will be fixed?
CindyZ u didnt see it?we cant add links on forums :(((:mad::mad::mad::mad:

baddream 10-14-2010 17:44

I don't care about any updates in bug reporting system,useless post.

Jhow 10-17-2010 11:58

Problem with the autopatch
 
When i'm trying to login this message appears:
"Version:5310
Failed to connect the auto patch server. Please choose Retry, Manual patch or Bypass"

why do i have to do?

LitasLTL 10-18-2010 05:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jhow (Post 11366883)
When i'm trying to login this message appears:
"Version:5310
Failed to connect the auto patch server. Please choose Retry, Manual patch or Bypass"

why do i have to do?

Current version is 5313 you have 5310. Manualy download missing patches and try again. if it wont work, reinstal CO.

Loviatar 11-10-2010 21:55

So, Cindy, where will you go when they close this? I'm gonna miss youu!!:(

feeling21 11-10-2010 23:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loviatar (Post 11391785)
So, Cindy, where will you go when they close this? I'm gonna miss youu!!:(

We'll reply you in the new bug report system.
:)

Emilych92 11-26-2010 00:51

Monk Invisible
 
New monk items you can get through those zen tokens make people invisible, literally invisible you can only see name and guild, not fair for arena or anything else.

burerhoormice 11-29-2010 01:27

New Bug Report Syst
 
If you have 100 virtue and you select to battle another person with 97 virtue, then only like 54 gets subtracted, but newxt to the guys name it said 97.

Please fix this. Its irritating to not know how much you can battle for.

djdc1234 01-13-2011 14:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by CindyZ (Post 11361025)
Attention Players,

We are happy to announce this brand new bug report system to all of you! With a more simplified procedure, it will greatly enhance the effectiveness of the whole bug fixing process, and it's more convenient for you to report and check current bugs. You can access the New Bug Report Page here: https://account.91.com/EnMyAccountSubmit/GameBugSubmit.aspx. This forum bug report section will be closed within a month, around Nov. 11th. Yeah I do feel a little sad about this. But you guys can find us at the new bug report center~ :)
For more details about this new system, please read:
http://co.91.com/content/2010-10-10/20101010234806707.shtml.

We sincerely appreciate your long term support to the game and all of you contributions of this forum! Thank you very much!

HERES A BUG YOU CAN FIX SINCE YOUR GAME STARTED ......... YEARS YEARS AGO POISON ZAP you cant use magic to do physical dmg it will bring more ppls SKILLS TO THE GAME on ss and fb ..... and will be better for all of us

Zepy 01-14-2011 01:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by djdc1234 (Post 11445641)
HERES A BUG YOU CAN FIX SINCE YOUR GAME STARTED ......... YEARS YEARS AGO POISON ZAP you cant use magic to do physical dmg it will bring more ppls SKILLS TO THE GAME on ss and fb ..... and will be better for all of us

here`s the official answer " we know its a bug but players like it ( the ones that abuse this bug ) so we will let it be as a feature "


there is nothing to like when u run around with a noob behind you that keeps zapping u untill he gets a pzap and ur dead
after that he goes like "what fire taos man check what my trojan can do with 1 zap."


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:45.