Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Suggestions (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Server Merge/Split Requests (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=612384)

mouaman 01-20-2010 06:01

SERVER: Pegasus
SPLIT OR MERGE: MERGE
REASON: the gw is too dead and the enemies nver show up, so we always win its not fun>.< ppl are starting to scam there own friends and take there accs share users are going crazy can we get a MERGE with BabyIcying? that would make the gw and the allies more time for fun then cheating each others

Snyder 01-20-2010 09:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by jibberjab2.0 (Post 10912960)
I would like to know what basis TQ does to have servers split or merged. This thread proves nothing but a bunch of people asking for merges and splits.

This is TQs way of doing things. Its the same principle with frapping hackers so they can decide what to do next.

willow3909 01-20-2010 19:06

hi yah!

Server: Centaur
Split or Merge: Merge
Reason: I Myself have been Merged from Aladdin to Ugly Duckling to Centaur. It was crowed at first and way too many ppl getting DC'ed then ppl leave to other servers, like Classic CO, or they quit. I just think that almost all Booths in the market should be filled with people 24/7. But there should not be so many characters on a server that everyone lags or ppl that dont have best computers lag. Consider most ppl have two clients up at the same time this should give you some Idea of how many servers to merge. Try doing it one at a time of a period of weeks.

darwishhaktor 01-21-2010 17:05

scorpio
maege
Gw is one sided coz we haven't any enemy's and a waste of time,.scorpio is way too dead.

Raiujin 01-21-2010 17:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by darwishhaktor (Post 10955697)
scorpio
maege
Gw is one sided coz we haven't any enemy's and a waste of time,.scorpio is way too dead.

it's why I moved

~SupremacY~ 01-21-2010 23:52

Aqaurius server, a split then a merge

Egys have plague this server for too long, split it and send them to arab CO and then merge us with an active server...

Our market is absolutely shocking, no good items, all the same **** day in and day out, only bulkers these days = skilless egys

We need something done asap

elromo 01-26-2010 16:01

Is this out of date or what? the moderator has not logged in like a month.

choy5542 01-30-2010 00:58

Splitting Lion Server To New Server

Wildkingdom:Lion Server Really need to Split to other new server,because DBs and items became cheaper and it is really unfair when u are bulk buyer if DBs and stuff are cheap,Server getting lag,Server is always full,...Hope Everyone from Lion Server Vote with my thread....Thanks Guys..This is only my suggestion...:rolleyes:

CindyZ 01-31-2010 19:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by elromo (Post 10962573)
Is this out of date or what? the moderator has not logged in like a month.

We are always here. But we might not reply in threads every time.:p

Conondrum 02-01-2010 10:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~SupremacY~ (Post 10956164)

Egys have plague this server for too long, split it and send them to arab CO and then merge us with an active server...

Our market is absolutely shocking, no good items, all the same **** day in and day out, only bulkers these days = skilless egys

Agreed.

*~panda~* 02-01-2010 11:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Conondrum (Post 10970739)
Agreed.

then I vote to transfer Danish people with them, they are the biggest losers of em all apart from a few :D

elromo 02-01-2010 12:09

Server: Titan
Merge

Server is almost dead, there are others servers in Myth group wich can be merge with.

Rambo667 02-02-2010 22:20

Myths - Titan is dead, don't care what you do, needs more players

tr|mmer 02-04-2010 10:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by CindyZ (Post 10969913)
We are always here. But we might not reply in threads every time.:p

EDIT: saw another post from another mod :O

ALSO SPLIT URANUS SERVER!!! xD
REASON: Egys are crampin my style (and server), Game is no fun, too many bulking egys in the same guilds, This yomna character is litterally a one man army, oh did i mention the egys?

SPLITT USSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

~SupremacY~ 02-04-2010 18:34