Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Suggestions (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Server Merge/Split Requests (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=612384)

~Ar3s~ 09-10-2009 07:06

Unicorn Merge (with centaur)

Unicorn
Merge (with centaur)
Reason: both servers pretty empty and very boring, gw is one sided and a waste of time, no challenge, no fun.
Servers would go good together, same kind of players, same market prices etc.

CplPunishment4 09-10-2009 08:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arrowguy (Post 10144704)
Honor /Justice
Merge
Justice is way too dead.

I say merge Justice with any NON eggy server!!!!!

Krimson 09-13-2009 18:36

Server: Eagle
Split or Merge: Split
Reason:it needs it again...

~Ar3s~ 09-15-2009 12:16

good idea

Justice marge whit unicorn .. becose we were there first time and now we go back .... good choise ... let's see if tq will read here and make a diference

DarkRage 09-21-2009 06:37

Cleaned. I suppose I'd better go update the first post. It's been a while. lol.

Idk if TQ will actually listen to requests for merges between specific servers btw.

Marfker post. All above ignor...errr...added.

~Dark~Angel~ 09-23-2009 12:45

Split Mars/Venus

Put us back on Mars or just split to a new one!!!

My non VIP names have hell to logg on , server is full, and on weekends and nights the lagg is unreal.

obrien 09-24-2009 13:18

Server: nanya
Split or Merge: merge
Reason: not that many ppl on. egys made all english quit. merge us with anyoneeeee

CindyZ 09-25-2009 01:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkRage (Post 10715977)
Cleaned. I suppose I'd better go update the first post. It's been a while. lol.

Idk if TQ will actually listen to requests for merges between specific servers btw.

Marfker post. All above ignor...errr...added.

We split or merge servers based on needs, so might not be between the specific servers that players post here. :p

vartiainen 09-26-2009 19:18

Server:Fury/Ryee
Split or Merge: Merge

Reason: the server is dying.

thanks for reading

*edit*

every day as far as i know 1-3 persons are leaving or more.
market is almost empty. or atleast its for 30-50 pct empty

R|ch 09-29-2009 20:07

Merge colossus rhodes/greatwall with someone decent

MERGE COLOSSUS RHODES/GREATWALL WITH SOMEONE DECENT

WE NEEEEEEED A MERGE ASAP . our guild is too strong.... strong to the point that it made everyone else quit ...... soooooooo strong that tq temporarily banned some of our chars cause we charged cps to do the flame lit ....soooo strong that the new super bulker (the one that spent over 12k) to attain +12 talismans and other +12s wont go to guild war cause he hates to loose SOOOOOOOO PLLLLLLSSSSSS MERGE US!!!!!!!

btw we think tq started to give out bombs on every freaking quest because of this story
pls read :)

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?...ghlight=charge

basaba 09-29-2009 20:31

Server:COLOSSUS RHODES/GREATWALL
Merge
Reason: It is dying since there are no active decent players. Guild wars have been pretty dead for more than 3 months. There are no incentive for people to buy dragonballs except a minority group of people who tries to buy dragonball for useless gears or buy the gears in cash from retired players. This server shows no promise in the future!

SuperTao!!! 09-30-2009 00:15

Split or Merge Galaxy - Mercury the dead server GC Pk arena Jail always empty GW all belongs to 1 side, need stronger people

LouisEX 10-01-2009 19:06

Merge colossus rhodes please!!!

MERGE COLOSSUS RHODES PLEASE!!! with a decent and populated server :O!!

I am just tired...but veryyyyyy tired of fighting with players that only fog + thunder : ( and that call ur "aimpot noob" when u are a Ninja wearing dual katanas -_-". The Guild War in this server....pssshhhh just dead! in all the ways... so.... PLEASEEE!!! MERGEEEE!!!! THANKS!! :D

DarkRage 10-02-2009 05:44

Marker post. All above added.

Read the first post in the thread and you'll understand why I delete some requests! ;)

DarkRage 10-04-2009 18:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkRage (Post 10144523)
Please request server merges/splits here.

Post using the following format:

Server:
Split or Merge:
Reason:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DON'T repeat request. I will delete people who keep asking. ;)

ALSO people with few posts WILL be ignored & deleted to attempt to stop abuse of my system. :p

Do try and learn to read...:rolleyes:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arrow Banned 5x (Post 10737044)
Wow, I cant believe your making me print this thread for the 7th time for more proof, but so be it.
Ok, now I have more post than,
fatty15, Penguin~Ryan, Bellastelle, Dokis, vengence,
Shadowswitch, stfuuXD, yugiohking66, Spinderella, 562raika, Spirit_Fire,
~Lenne~, justinwho, I3litz, gealimonster, big_bro_tro, and more. So DarkRage (acting as an authorized agent of tq and Netgragon) is this an over site on your part, or just downright discrimination, racism, sexism, or some combination of both.

I asked that Justice be merged and I get deleted. I have more post than the names listed above, yet they have yet to be deleted. And then I have to print again to add more to my file, and then I have to write again to ask so I can document a pattern.

So do you not want Justice merged?

Link to posts please. And you're almost at the requisite amount to stay in this thread anyways.

Discrimination, Rascism and Sexism? How am I doing any of that against you by deleting according to the rules of this thread? :confused:

Oh and that's three things not two. :rolleyes:

Let me reiterate in large, easy to understand language with big writing:

LEARN TO READ. READ FIRST POST.

I've seen those posts, deleted most of them and adjusted the figures accordingly. FYI they were posted before I bought the rule about minimum posts in.

OH and I seem to recall you were Arrowguy, then arovvguy and then a few others. So your post won't be counted anyways. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arrow Banned 5x (Post 10738613)
Your right, I keep saying it and yet it does not get put in your list
ON THE FIRST POST.
although you keep saying list is updated. So am I just missing it, since its not any of my printouts? I mean I'll be the first to say I am sorry if I am missing Justice on your list? So again I ask to merge Justice, with anyone please. It's Dead.

Justice has been on the first post but got deleted when it had only one post for about 2 months. The same as other servers. If noone posts a request and it stays at 1 or 2 for up to 2 months then I delete it as simply not enough interest.

Aside from you only CplPunishment4,

Quote:

Originally Posted by CplPunishment4 (Post 10696154)
I say merge Justice with any NON eggy server!!!!!

has requested. As he quoted you I put it under Honor. Perhaps I am mistaken that Honor merged with Justice some time back? You DID put Honor/Justice in your post:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arrowguy (Post 10144704)
Honor /Justice
Merge
Justice is way too dead.

If I am mistaken I will change it.