Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   What are you listening to? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=479757)

Carcass 12-22-2008 16:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by FauxV.9 (Post 9662353)
<3

Vehemence - I didn't kill her

Llololo, mind if i join in?

Vehemence - Christ, I ****ing Hate You! "God Was Created"

FauxV.9 12-22-2008 17:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carcass (Post 9662361)
Llololo, mind if i join in?

Vehemence - Christ, I ****ing Hate You! "God Was Created"

0hlolol go for it

Vehemence - ***** **** Die

Carcass 12-22-2008 17:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by FauxV.9 (Post 9662479)
0hlolol go for it

Vehemence - ***** **** Die

Vehemence - Whore Cunt Die "The Thoughts From Which I Hide"

Looks better without the stars. o:

FauxV.9 12-22-2008 17:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carcass (Post 9662517)
Vehemence - Whore Cunt Die "The Thoughts From Which I Hide"

Looks better without the stars. o:

True Dat.

Vehemence - She never noticed me

Gotta be my favorite Veh song. So brutal, yet so... romantic? :o

Necro_Abyss 12-22-2008 17:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by FauxV.9 (Post 9662535)
True Dat.

Vehemence - She never noticed me

Gotta be my favorite Veh song. So brutal, yet so... romantic? :o

Me join too! :o

Vehemence - Darkness Is Comfort "Helping The World To See"

Carcass 12-22-2008 17:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by FauxV.9 (Post 9662535)
True Dat.

Vehemence - She never noticed me

Gotta be my favorite Veh song. So brutal, yet so... romantic? :o

Vehemence - She Never Noticed Me "God Was Created"

I dream of her....Playing out scenes in my mind...
I dream of her....Kissing me gently, caressing...
I must kill her....She doesn't want me, she'll die...
I must kill her....She can have no one but me! (Here I come!!)

So romantic. <3

FauxV.9 12-22-2008 17:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carcass (Post 9662565)
Vehemence - She Never Noticed Me "God Was Created"

I dream of her....Playing out scenes in my mind...
I dream of her....Kissing me gently, caressing...
I must kill her....She doesn't want me, she'll die...
I must kill her....She can have no one but me! (Here I come!!)

So romantic. <3


For us, it is. :p

Vehemence - Darkness is comfort

Carcass 12-22-2008 17:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by FauxV.9 (Post 9662601)

For us, it is. :p

Vehemence - Darkness is comfort

Hell yeah.

Vital Remains - Shrapnel Embedded Flesh "Icons Of Evil"

FauxV.9 12-22-2008 17:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carcass (Post 9662606)
Hell yeah.

Vital Remains - Shrapnel Embedded Flesh "Icons Of Evil"


You ****ed it up.

**** you.

Vehemence - Soldier's song.

Carcass 12-22-2008 17:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by FauxV.9 (Post 9662618)

You ****ed it up.

**** you.

Vehemence - Soldier's song.

Hahahah, **** you then.

Amon Amarth - The Arrival of the Fimbul Winter "Sorrow Throughout the Nine Worlds"

FauxV.9 12-22-2008 17:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carcass (Post 9662651)
Hahahah, **** you then.

Amon Amarth - The Arrival of the Fimbul Winter "Sorrow Throughout the Nine Worlds"


Amon Amarth - And Soon the World will cease to be "Versus the world."

Carcass 12-22-2008 17:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by FauxV.9 (Post 9662659)

Amon Amarth - And Soon the World will cease to be "Versus the world."

Who has seen Amon Amarth live, raise hand! o/

Amon Amarth - Risen From The Sea "Thor Arise"

Necro_Abyss 12-22-2008 18:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carcass (Post 9662667)
Who has seen Amon Amarth live, raise hand! o/

Amon Amarth - Risen From The Sea "Thor Arise"

*raises hand twice* :o

Amon Amarth - Siegreicher Marsch "Versus The World"

Carcass 12-22-2008 18:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Necro_Abyss (Post 9662699)
*raises hand twice* :o

Amon Amarth - Siegreicher Marsch "Versus The World"

You lie. :(

Impaled - Back to the Grave "Dead Shall Dead Remain"

Necro_Abyss 12-22-2008 18:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carcass (Post 9662702)
You lie. :(

Impaled - Back to the Grave "Dead Shall Dead Remain"

:cool: Seen Versus The World and With Oden On Our Side tours :cool:

Raise hand if u seen this band live! *raises hand 4 times* xD

Behemoth - Lam "Satanica"


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:44.