Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   The F**kin' retards at TQ did it again. (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=767227)

NATAS 04-13-2018 18:59

The F**kin' retards at TQ did it again.
 
Dumbazzes givin out ton of BOUND UNSTACKABLE met scrolls that are not recognized as such unless opened.If they don't wan
t people to use them then don't give them as rewards F**KIN MORONS.

Luminazvi 04-14-2018 06:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by NATAS (Post 11980099)
Dumbazzes givin out ton of BOUND UNSTACKABLE met scrolls that are not recognized as such unless opened.If they don't wan
t people to use them then don't give them as rewards F**KIN MORONS.

Open scroll and pack it again at NPC, problem solved.

NATAS 04-14-2018 21:09

Um , that would work if you could do that, I'm guessing you have never tried 'cause it won't work.

Luminazvi 04-15-2018 04:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by NATAS (Post 11980116)
Um , that would work if you could do that, I'm guessing you have never tried 'cause it won't work.

Really? Aren't there other bound metscrolls too ? You can scroll bound DB-s, so i assumed mets work also.

xBittersweet 04-15-2018 17:49

are bound met scrolls useful anyway ? , cause i drop them

NATAS 04-16-2018 00:28

Well I find it a hell of alot cheaper to let maxed lev 140 gears break and then use 5 mets to repair them as opposed to wasting coin on em.

Zagger_28 04-17-2018 02:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by NATAS (Post 11980128)
Well I find it a hell of alot cheaper to let maxed lev 140 gears break and then use 5 mets to repair them as opposed to wasting coin on em.

thats a good way to use them but still have to wait a long time for them to break and will take space in my wharehouses until then FeelsBadMan :(


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:29.