Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

AK-47 01-05-2008 05:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by KittyCat (Post 7175963)
I lol'd ;)


:p lol

Irratation 01-05-2008 06:00

i have a bunch of rep not like it matters lol

Winddancer 01-05-2008 06:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by KittyCat (Post 7175972)
I backed myself into a corner ;p. Just my opinion though. You and Durant both come off as a bit brash, and many people have stated that Community Forums are no longer the same.

I am brash, but I am also fair (as fair as I can be atleast), and if people give me a chance some even find me likable, but shhh it is one of the best kept secrets here ;) Sometimes thats just how it is though. We are mods, we have to enforce the rules, and sometimes we have to do it more harshly because some always feel the need to push it.

Giant 01-05-2008 06:08

"This is the place" is deleted? : O

yexie 01-05-2008 06:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by KittyCat (Post 7175924)
I am up late! Almost 6 AM here, lol. Couldn't sleep so I decided to do some cleaning and such, and a little guild warring, lol. I am alright, just getting over being sick, severe bronchitis for the past 5 weeks, lol. How are you?

i'm ok. got my regular issues but nothing out of the regular, so everything's okay :)
ugh hate bronchitis...

Quote:

Originally Posted by KittyCat (Post 7175972)
I backed myself into a corner ;p. Just my opinion though. You and Durant both come off as a bit brash, and many people have stated that Community Forums are no longer the same.

one of the 2 is more brash than the other though and it's not windy ;)

yexie 01-05-2008 06:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Giant (Post 7176027)
"This is the place" is deleted? : O

no. it was moved to the recycle bin and closed. the whole chitchat matchup is closing down because there is no mods to watch over it. the finnish thread was moved to community, all the rest have been deleted or moved to recycle bin depending on how big they were.

KittyCat 01-05-2008 06:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Winddancer (Post 7176001)
I am brash, but I am also fair (as fair as I can be atleast), and if people give me a chance some even find me likable, but shhh it is one of the best kept secrets here ;) Sometimes thats just how it is though. We are mods, we have to enforce the rules, and sometimes we have to do it more harshly because some always feel the need to push it.

Well, in the matter of Community Forums, Gina, DD, and Alas did a great job with it, and still had fun and respect. They posted as normal forum users and didn't ride in on a high horse and close and move every thread. People turn to CF for quick help and opinions from as many people as possible. In Tips and Harbor very few people check normally.

Giant 01-05-2008 06:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by yexie (Post 7176059)
no. it was moved to the recycle bin and closed. the whole chitchat matchup is closing down because there is no mods to watch over it. the finnish thread was moved to community, all the rest have been deleted or moved to recycle bin depending on how big they were.

Yea I know I m from finland and I did post in there quite alot, but its closed now :(

yexie 01-05-2008 06:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Giant (Post 7176071)
Yea I know I m from finland and I did post in there quite alot, but its closed now :(

yea well... rules are rules... i suggest you pm thisforumispoop about this matter :p
or actually i'll pm you.

<>N<> 01-05-2008 06:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by yexie (Post 7176059)
no. it was moved to the recycle bin and closed. the whole chitchat matchup is closing down because there is no mods to watch over it. the finnish thread was moved to community, all the rest have been deleted or moved to recycle bin depending on how big they were.

finnish thread got closed like half an hour after it...

i had 1k posts there. and it was the best thread in whole forums :(

SickNasty 01-05-2008 06:19

Hey guys, this morning i got my archer 132 :D
Now im going to my gf's house, c ya

KittyCat 01-05-2008 06:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by yexie (Post 7176037)
i'm ok. got my regular issues but nothing out of the regular, so everything's okay :)
ugh hate bronchitis...


one of the 2 is more brash than the other though and it's not windy ;)

Me too! I hate it! And I know it isn't. Durant can be an ass. But the previous mods kept CF clean and respectful, because people gave them respect because they got it back. I'm not trying to be a ***** to Wind, but it is a huge change from what it was previously. OT is the same way.

Giant 01-05-2008 06:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by <>N<> (Post 7176079)
finnish thread got closed like half an hour after it...

i had 1k posts there. and it was the best thread in whole forums :(

Yea, all good guys were in there :(

Winddancer 01-05-2008 06:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by KittyCat (Post 7176066)
Well, in the matter of Community Forums, Gina, DD, and Alas did a great job with it, and still had fun and respect. They posted as normal forum users and didn't ride in on a high horse and close and move every thread. People turn to CF for quick help and opinions from as many people as possible. In Tips and Harbor very few people check normally.

Sometimes things just dont work out the way we wanted, not for the lack of trying. Sometimes it just isnt meant to be. But I dont need to be friends with all I mod, I dont need to run around and try an please everyone either, as that just isnt going to work in a place like this. I do my job, and people know that, they know if they report something to me I will get right on it or do my best to find someone who can.

I am so glad that some sections had mods they loved, and I am sorry they had to leave, but I cannot and will not be them, I am me and people will have to take that or leave it.

yexie 01-05-2008 06:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by <>N<> (Post 7176072)
.

jebus... this is only a forum... chill out... she didn't make the rules. she said she was really sorry and obviously wasn't happy about doing it herself. i'm pretty sure a bunch of non-finnish people would have started to complain anyhow and ruined the thread their own way since it was in community.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:16.