Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

PandyBear 01-02-2008 14:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by JesusYY (Post 7155452)
lol how did you manage to make that mistake?

I don't know, my eyesight used to be really ****ty, but it got wayyyyy better. Now I don't have to wear anything. :p

PandysBaby 01-02-2008 14:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craneses (Post 7155424)
Ever considered laser surgery?

yep im going to do that this year

JesusYY 01-02-2008 14:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craneses (Post 7155439)
Yeah! Glasses are for losers!

I must kos you now!

*attempts to cheapshot you but fails due to bad eye vision* =[

SchoneVoske 01-02-2008 14:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by PandysBaby (Post 7155408)
I wear contacts another bad thing about me -sighs-

I wear glasses to drive.. but that's it. I'm near sighted in one eye and far sighted in another.. so I tilt my head when i'm at the computer. But I can't do that and drive safely... so.. thats why I have glasses.

I'm actually considering having the Lasix surgery.

HaZarDouS 01-02-2008 14:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craneses (Post 7155439)
Yeah! Glasses are for losers! *whips off glasses*

So wasssup HaZarDouS?

nm you? lol.

PandysBaby 01-02-2008 14:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by wes44.2 (Post 7155446)
she is lesbo

Yep im a big dyke who loves boobies but yet i love when a man dominates me

Craneses 01-02-2008 14:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by JesusYY (Post 7155470)
I must kos you now!

*attempts to cheapshot you but fails due to bad eye vision* =[

I is just are joking.

Irratation 01-02-2008 14:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by PandysBaby (Post 7155431)
yes there is im ebil :D

that's not a bad thing just ask panda
Quote:

Originally Posted by SchoneVoske (Post 7155471)
I wear glasses to drive.. but that's it. I'm near sighted in one eye and far sighted in another.. so I tilt my head when i'm at the computer. But I can't do that and drive safely... so.. thats why I have glasses.

I'm actually considering having the Lasix surgery.

wish i could afford to

Discordia 01-02-2008 14:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by PandysBaby (Post 7155480)
Yep im a big dyke who loves boobies but yet i love when a man dominates me

ROFL <3 that was funny

JesusYY 01-02-2008 14:24

I always saw myself as a dyke in a male body =]

Craneses 01-02-2008 14:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 7155473)
nm you? lol.

oh wait, i didnt have my glasses on, i meant to say sup to PANDA. My bad. ne ways im alright been chilllllllllin.

PandyBear 01-02-2008 14:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irratation (Post 7155494)
that's not a bad thing just ask panda


wish i could afford to

She's pure ebil, but the sweetest thing ever at the same time. It amazes me, and I love it. :p

Irratation 01-02-2008 14:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by PandyBear (Post 7155501)
She's pure ebil, but the sweetest thing ever at the same time. It amazes me, and I love it. :p

point proven.. we win:D

PandyBear 01-02-2008 14:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craneses (Post 7155500)
oh wait, i didnt have my glasses on, i meant to say sup to PANDA. My bad. ne ways im alright been chilllllllllin.

Hahahaha. Wear your glasses, ho! xD

Not much going on with me. Had to head back to work today; first day back from vacation. Pretty ****ty, but not that bad compared to normal days. xD

HaZarDouS 01-02-2008 14:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craneses (Post 7155500)
oh wait, i didnt have my glasses on, i meant to say sup to PANDA. My bad. ne ways im alright been chilllllllllin.

lol good :p


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 18:04.