Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

FaTaL_ErRoR 12-17-2007 14:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discordia (Post 7039667)
She does know that she's picking on him at the moment right? I'm confused :(

they full of hatred today ;o

FirstStrike-V2 12-17-2007 14:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carrie (Post 7039631)
Lol, this explains everything clearer - you're such an idiot. Go and get a life, while it's still not too late.

Ok dumbass. That was obviously a sarcastic comment. Learn to read it when it's laid on pretty thick. The fact that you think Anka made sense in even half her posts shows your ignorance and stupidity. Don't try and flame me because you certainly don't have the intelligence to pull it off. What else is Forums for though seriously? Then getting on and talking to people when you have nothing better to do. If I had something better to do then I'd be doing that instead of typing on here don't you think? Yeah, I thought so. You don't need to reply to me with a redundant post unless you're actually gonna bring something to the debate other then name calling. Your stupidity shown already doesn't show much towards an possible mentality you may possess. Try again bud.;)

Discordia 12-17-2007 14:32

Carrie. Top post on this page. Her response was about him picking on people or something, yet she's picking on him. :confused:

FaTaL_ErRoR 12-17-2007 14:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by FirstStrike-V2 (Post 7039685)
Ok dumbass. That was obviously a sarcastic comment. Learn to read it when it's laid on pretty thick. The fact that you think Anka made sense in even half her posts shows your ignorance and stupidity. Don't try and flame me because you certainly don't have the intelligence to pull it off. What else is Forums for though seriously? Then getting on and talking to people when you have nothing better to do. If I had something better to do then I'd be doing that instead of typing on here don't you think? Yeah, I thought so. You don't need to reply to me with a redundant post unless you're actually gonna bring something to the debate other then name calling. Your stupidity shown already doesn't show much towards an possible mentality you may possess. Try again bud.;)

e-ownage ftw

Fallen_Star 12-17-2007 14:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discordia (Post 7039690)
Carrie. Top post on this page. Her response was about him picking on people or something, yet she's picking on him. :confused:

Reminds me of my middle school verbal fights.

Discordia 12-17-2007 14:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by FaTaL_ErRoR (Post 7039684)
they full of hatred today ;o

They're mean to one another. :(

WHY CAN'T WE ALL BE FRIENDS -cries-

PandysBaby 12-17-2007 14:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilishlykatt (Post 7037902)
I'm actually a Bears fan.


hockey>football by a lot though.

Bears FTW!!

FirstStrike-V2 12-17-2007 14:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discordia (Post 7039690)
Carrie. Top post on this page. Her response was about him picking on people or something, yet she's picking on him. :confused:

No, her post was about me ragging on someone that TRIED flaming me and she is in turn trying to flame me. Failing almost as bad as her previous friend... In fact, if they weren't the same person, I'd be surprised simply because of the shared stupidity.:rolleyes:

notstrider 12-17-2007 14:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discordia (Post 7039702)
They're mean to one another. :(

WHY CAN'T WE ALL BE FRIENDS -cries-

*trips*

PandysBaby 12-17-2007 14:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carrie (Post 7039631)
Lol, this explains everything clearer - you're such an idiot. Go and get a life, when it's still not too late.

SEx in the city fan much?:cool:

Fallen_Star 12-17-2007 14:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discordia (Post 7039702)
They're mean to one another. :(

WHY CAN'T WE ALL BE FRIENDS -cries-

Cause that would be the boring thing to do !

HaZarDouS 12-17-2007 14:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by PandysBaby (Post 7039720)
SEx in the city fan much?:cool:

no

Kreig 12-17-2007 14:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen_Star (Post 7039724)
Cause that would be the boring thing to do !

But boring is the new exciting!

FaTaL_ErRoR 12-17-2007 14:42

lets make secks not war -_-

anatomy 12-17-2007 14:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by PandysBaby (Post 7039720)
SEx in the city fan much?:cool:

I love Sex and the City <3


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:38.