Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Classic CO (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=319)
-   -   [Classic] complaint / rant thread regarding Classic Conquer Online (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=647801)

SyntaxNL. 10-29-2009 07:29

[Classic] complaint / rant thread regarding Classic Conquer Online

Feel free to post your complaints about Classic Conquer Online but note the following rules:

NO flaming.
NO bypassing forum rules.
NO spam, visit Off Topic section for that.
NO getting personal.
NO racial remarks / attacks against a certain country.

You are allowed to voice your opinion though try and keep your posts polite and well typed please.

Why i made this thread? To reduce the amount of crying, whining and more in threads everywhere over this section.
Now, let's get this thread going and be the first to voice your opinion.

- Moderators, sticky? Thanks.

shadowninja123 10-29-2009 07:32

I think everything pretty good exept are the drop rates gonna be returned to how they were?.

lukas 10-29-2009 07:42

I am too lazy to say everything what I don't like about upcoming Classic CO. TQ should read in this section and they will see what actually people DO want and what they DO NOT want. Main things are lottery, new PK system, item lock, maybe mining (we will see what rates will be). Other things aren't so bad. Correct me if I am not right.

Beyrone 10-29-2009 08:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by SyntaxNL. (Post 10781497)

NO flaming.
NO bypassing forum rules.
NO spam, visit Off Topic section for that.
NO getting personal.
NO racial remarks / attacks against a certain country.

This thread is no fun.

DopplerEffect 10-29-2009 08:56

we need to know if they plan on restoring the drop rates or not... that's more important than the lottery issue...

Beyrone 10-29-2009 09:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by DopplerEffect (Post 10781625)
we need to know if they plan on restoring the drop rates or not... that's more important than the lottery issue...

Agreed.

Aceking 10-29-2009 09:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by lukas (Post 10781520)
I am too lazy to say everything what I don't like about upcoming Classic CO. TQ should read in this section and they will see what actually people DO want and what they DO NOT want. Main things are lottery, new PK system, item lock, maybe mining (we will see what rates will be). Other things aren't so bad. Correct me if I am not right.

You do realize that only about 15-20 people actively voice their opinions on this section?
In comparison to the entire community that will play Classic Conquer, thats less than 1%.
So just listening to people on the forum, is not what the community as a whole want...especially where the PK system is concerned.

There are pros and cons to it, and neither solution will please everyone....infact no matter what they do, I'm sure people will still cry and moan.
I think if they were to change anything, it would be the cost of the items in CP's.

TheGoldenRule 10-29-2009 18:10

Take lottery all out, all the protection as in, item lost, merchant accounts, and trading partners. Get that out, because when you start sharing, you better risk it all. If lottery, and that protection shyt is off, I'm good.

itachi183 10-29-2009 20:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by DopplerEffect (Post 10781625)

^^^^^^^^^^^^

II Gorn II 10-29-2009 21:20

NO NINJA

THAT IS ALL :cool:

*K*v8 10-29-2009 22:09

red and blacknames need to drop itmes on the ground...more later,eating now

Deathless_ZERO 10-29-2009 22:44

no ninja class or lotto.

YouGotRicedOut 10-30-2009 02:10

Lottery please

cheaper for me to get +9s

old drop system plz.

i more fun wen u know ure gear is REALLY REALLY at risk of dropping for ever.

lukas 10-30-2009 02:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by YouGotRicedOut (Post 10783381)
Lottery please

cheaper for me to get +9s

old drop system plz.

i more fun wen u know ure gear is REALLY REALLY at risk of dropping for ever.

No.

gym_b0w 10-30-2009 05:25

+n stones.
Enlightens, Mentor, Nobility, Flowers
World Chat
Horses
Lottery
TQ pretending like they never changed the drop/socket rate and deflecting questions about whether they are restoring it.
Pk System - Item Lock, Merchant Accounts
The ability to have reflect on any char.
the lvl 27 and under pk cap (although since they seem to be leaving merchant accts and crap, you can just consistantly enlighten all the marketers and have them have to keep switching until they screw up and are 27+ when you pop them)
Not being able to 2nd socket weapons with dbs

More to come.